Met This Chick.....*Pics* Another Pic Added Pg. 3 * Another Update Pg. 11*

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Rule #1.

YOU provide the place IF you are going to mess with a woman with a dude. Why go to her place when her man can pop up at any given moment?
Originally Posted by j671

kill it man.She's 19.She has issues she's goin through.Your only gonna make it worse.NO HATE, know what I mean.Real though, woman cant hold secrets.What happens if they patch it up, you think she aint gonna break down and tell her HUSBAND?We all know that woman cant keep secrets.SOMEONE'S GOTTA KNOW.I hope your creepin through the window, cause we all know that her neighbors are seeing you.Be careful man.
smh.gif
....Your in now though...she's alreadycheated by kissin on you and lettin you get your feel on! and let you lay up in her house that he lives in
All i can say is be careful.....Beat It....then beat it

Smash and relocate. The armys dudes are locooo .plus shorty is young she gonna catch feelings real quick

You should've checked his closet to see if he's into Nike. He may be an NTer reading this right now.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

To whoever it was that asked how long I've known her, its been about a week.

*Update*

But anyway, I went to her spot and I asked where her husband was and she said he's outta town in SC for the weekend and left her home alone. I saw a smashed laptop by the chair she was sitting in and I asked her what happened to it and she told me he smashed it and he's violent and dramatic. She wanted to pop a pill and we went to my house to get them and then got a bottle of moscato. Went back to her place and got a little tipsy but nothing too crazy. She came and laid down on the couch I was sitting on kept falling asleep
tired.gif
. So I woke her and we kissed for a little while and I got my feel on. I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swing through later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS

RIP.

C'mon SON!!!! Dont go back to her place... i'm beggin u... for your safety... dont go back
laugh.gif

BUT.... u gotta smash that

kill it man.She's 19.She has issues she's goin through.Your only gonna make it worse.NO HATE, know what I mean.Real though, women cant hold secrets.What happens if they patch it up, you think she aint gonna break down and tell her HUSBAND?We all know that women cant keep secrets.SOMEONE'S GOTTA KNOW.I hope your creepin through the window, cause we all know that her neighbors are seeing you.Be careful man.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

kill it man.She's 19.She has issues she's goin through.Your only gonna make it worse.NO HATE, know what I mean.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Real though,[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]women cant hold secrets[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]What happens if they patch it up, you think she aint gonna break down and tell her HUSBAND?We all know that women cant keep secrets.SOMEONE'S GOTTA KNOW.I hope your creepin through the window, cause we all know that her neighbors are seeing you.Be careful man.

I thought I'd really emphasize that one for you op

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

kill it man.She's 19.She has issues she's goin through.Your only gonna make it worse.NO HATE, know what I mean.Real though, women cant hold secrets.What happens if they patch it up, you think she aint gonna break down and tell her HUSBAND?We all know that women cant keep secrets.SOMEONE'S GOTTA KNOW.I hope your creepin through the window, cause we all know that her neighbors are seeing you.Be careful man.

Word.. son is violent too.. just off'n laptops and takin flights. He's gonna have your number son.

RIP.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by r0yalty

You gonna get got playa. And when you do, I'm gonna laugh at your %!% too. hope you get what's coming

Damn n_, it's like THAT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's what I'm sayin, these cats wishing bad on another man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by JayHood23

To whoever it was that asked how long I've known her, its been about a week.

*Update*

But anyway, I went to her spot and I asked where her husband was and she said he's outta town in SC for the weekend and left her home alone. I saw a smashed laptop by the chair she was sitting in and I asked her what happened to it and she told me he smashed it and he's violent and dramatic. She wanted to pop a pill and we went to my house to get them and then got a bottle of moscato. Went back to her place and got a little tipsy but nothing too crazy. She came and laid down on the couch I was sitting on kept falling asleep
tired.gif
. So I woke her and we kissed for a little while and I got my feel on. I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swing through later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS

dude, he's gonna break you like he did that laptop
laugh.gif

haha be careful OP...signs are there for you to leave her alone(dude is violent)
sounds like there could be repercussions
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom