jpena0306 wrote:

AJChick23 wrote:

Married at 19?
laugh.gif
ehh it wasn't gonna last anyway.
roll.gif

exactly, thas y they should change the marriage age from 18 to 25

confused.jpg

To whoever it was that asked how long I've known her, its been about a week.

*Update*

But anyway, I went to her spot and I asked where her husband was and she said he's outta town in SC for the weekend and left her home alone. I saw asmashed laptop by the chair she was sitting in and I asked her what happened to it and she told me he smashed it and he's violent and dramatic. She wantedto pop a pill and we went to my house to get them and then got a bottle of moscato. Went back to her place and got a little tipsy but nothing too crazy. Shecame and laid down on the couch I was sitting on kept falling asleep
tired.gif
.So I woke her and we kissed for a little while and I got my feel on. I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swingthrough later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS

U stupid....you're messing with an immature 19 year old married chick...you don't think this is gonna get back to her man?

the juice ain't worth the squeeze bro. With all the women out there, there's really nothing good that can come from messing with a married girl.

O.P, Don't take this the wrong way, you're a grown man. You can do whatever you want. But O.P, speaking from experience, be careful. You don't wantunnecessary drama.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

*Update*

But anyway, I went to her spot and I asked where her husband was and she said he's outta town in SC for the weekend and left her home alone. I saw a smashed laptop by the chair she was sitting in and I asked her what happened to it and she told me he smashed it and he's violent and dramatic. She wanted to pop a pill and we went to my house to get them and then got a bottle of moscato. Went back to her place and got a little tipsy but nothing too crazy. She came and laid down on the couch I was sitting on kept falling asleep
tired.gif
. So I woke her and we kissed for a little while and I got my feel on. I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swing through later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS
Rule #1.

YOU provide the place IF you are going to mess with a woman with a dude. Why go to her place when her man can pop up at any given moment?

Dudes stay doing it to themselves....
smh.gif

I never understood the Jimmy Olsen mentality of some NTers.

This has the potential of ending up on the 6 o'clock news if you ain't careful homeslice. If I were you I'd want no part of breaking up arelationship. First of all it's bad karma, second of all something serious could happen over a brief, fleeting moment of spewing your goo. Ain't worthit son.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

p_bezovy_v.jpg

I see you.

yooooo this was funny

but OP did you say you were chilling at her spot?? you wilding, you have no idea when this dude is gonna come home......i dont think you should stay thereunless . . .

You gonna get got playa. And when you do, I'm gonna laugh at your %!% too. hope you get what's coming

*Update*

But anyway, I went to her spot and I asked where her husband was and she said he's outta town in SC for the weekend and left her home alone. I saw a smashed laptop by the chair she was sitting in and I asked her what happened to it and she told me he smashed it and he's violent and dramatic. She wanted to pop a pill and we went to my house to get them and then got a bottle of moscato. Went back to her place and got a little tipsy but nothing too crazy. She came and laid down on the couch I was sitting on kept falling asleep
tired.gif
. So I woke her and we kissed for a little while and I got my feel on. I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swing through later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS

Watch ya back homie
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

*Update*

tired.gif

kissing married women?? YNS

Do you son... Just make sure u let her know it's all physical.... Keep your heart at one arms distance.

Peep the sig

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

*Update*

tired.gif

Watch ya back homie
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

kill it man.She's 19.She has issues she's goin through.Your only gonna make it worse.NO HATE, know what I mean.Real though, woman cant holdsecrets.What happens if they patch it up, you think she aint gonna break down and tell her HUSBAND?We all know that woman cant keep secrets.SOMEONE'S GOTTAKNOW.I hope your creepin through the window, cause we all know that her neighbors are seeing you.Be careful man.

Back
Top Bottom