Met This Chick.....*Pics* Another Pic Added Pg. 3 * Another Update Pg. 11*

This girl looks familiar in the face. Is she from ny? Anyway, I didn't read the whole thread but if she from ny I think I know her and I have spoken toher. I had a chick tell me to come through to see her that looks just like her and said she was married and had a kid. I didn't go through with it thoughcause the more I spoke to her the more I thought she was crazy. OP just be smart about the situation and there's only one rule if you go through with it.Don't let heR know where you live. IM going to be real nice and give you another piece of advice. Don't let her save ur number under your name on herphone. If u wanna do this u gotta be smart. I didn't do it with the hick I met because the chick was crazy and I knew the vajayjay was not worth the dramaand her crazyness

All ya'll dudes saying rip must live in fear on a daily basis. If she steppin out on her man he aint doing his job so he cant be mad at me for anything.That's their problem they need to work out, im just trying to get it in

Originally Posted by JayHood23

All ya'll dudes saying rip must live in fear on a daily basis. If she steppin out on her man he aint doing his job so he cant be mad at me for anything. That's their problem they need to work out, im just trying to get it in

Dumb

you at her crib, she half way drunk and you didnt even think.."let me just pull it out" shame on you
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

All ya'll dudes saying rip must live in fear on a daily basis. If she steppin out on her man he aint doing his job so he cant be mad at me for anything. That's their problem they need to work out, im just trying to get it in

it was your problem when you decided to get in the middle of it
im not in the middle of anything so i dont have a problem, i appreciate everybody trying to look out for me, but if something happens then imma bethe one that has to deal with it.

You might as well smash.. but dont get attached to broad.

Also be aware of your surrondings when your with her wherever your at.

Originally Posted by R31J23

you at her crib, she half way drunk and you didnt even think.."let me just pull it out" shame on you
smh.gif
sick.gif
nah i dont take advantage of females like that.

Son, how dumb are you? Just step back and analyze the situation for a minute...do the positives really outweigh the negatives here?

im not in the middle of anything so i dont have a problem, i appreciate everybody trying to look out for me, but if something happens then imma be the one that has to deal with it.
1. You in the middle of it now.
2. That's the thing though...the chances of something happening are getting worse in your favor. Add to the factthat you're making all the wrong moves (@!*% is you thinking going over HER crib when dude could have been laying low?)...and it's just not lookinggood right now.

if I was your mama i'd be calling the life insurance 800 # right now, and sit back and wait to be livin' it biggggg

smh.gif
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nah i dont take advantage of females like that[/color].
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since when is whipping it out "taking advantage of females"? Lets not even get to the part that you're messing with a married woman but somehowdon't take advantage of females.

smh.gif
sick.gif
nah i dont take advantage of females like that.

roll.gif
you at her house... you know you're there to bone.

Definitely spitting some snapple facts. Dude straight ignored me when I asked where she from and dude sounds extra stupid now too

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Sputnik

indifferent.gif
I know her i was at their
wedding! YOUR DOING MY COUSIN IN LIKE THAT????

Pics with her or ducktales.

Its Sputnik
indifferent.gif
From Seattle..Story is probably located in Atlanta ..
yeah im in seattle, my friend posted that, idk why. but
indifferent.gif
at you for not smashing. you already messed around with her, might as well go all the way

Went page 1 then 3 then 15..

Pic on page 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely my type of woman

But dude don't do your thing at her crib... HOTEL MAN... You don't wanna take the risk of dude showing up... It will be bad news for you

smh.gif
@ you going over to herplace, not knowing who/what is waiting for you.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ you letting her know where you life.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude sounds like he's trying to wife her. Kissing a married girl thathe's only known for a week
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Letting her know where he lives, then talkin about "I don't takeadvantage of chicks like that..."

Back
Top Bottom