Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

Liquid, I don't think, cared about ANYTHING else other than beating Big Boss where he failed and proving he was superior to Solid.

Big Boss wanting to do his own thing but having Zero interfere over and over again (and this attack of MSF/Clones) just pushed his already tortured mind into madness, not without his own faults however. Also child soldiers and conquering neighboring countries is too much.

Solidus was an idealist for sure, wanting to free the people from The Patriots control but more than anything wanted his name to be firmly planted in history. Killing
Olga, Raiden's parents
and making countless other child soldiers (following his father's footsteps well) was horrific.

Volgin was just a scumbag. :lol:

true true

it still bugs me about how volgin is gay

i've completely skipped out on peace walker and portable ops. i had both for psp but could never get into it and then i lost my psp charger...i was aware peace walker was kinda a big part leading up to phantom pain but am i missing out much leaving off from snake eater and mgs4? and i didnt play revengeance either but i was told that had nothing to do with snake/boss story.
Peace Walker has a bunch of characters that are gonna return in GZ/PP (Huey, Chico, Paz, Kaz, maybe more).

I'm in the same situation as you, I gotta go and beat PW. Do PO before PW though. I liked PO alot, although the control scheme was a bit terrible.

Revengance is just a fun *** game. Canon is a bit sketchy though. Plot is terrible.

Although I loved this commercial:

true true

it still bugs me about how volgin is gay
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alright I'm off to bed fellas.

But please, continue the discussion. Feels refreshing to hear other fans opinions on this.

See ya!
happy.gif

Peace Walker has a bunch of characters that are gonna return in GZ/PP (Huey, Chico, Paz, Kaz, maybe more).

I'm in the same situation as you, I gotta go and beat PW. Do PO before PW though. I liked PO alot, although the control scheme was a bit terrible.

Revengance is just a fun *** game. Canon is a bit sketchy though. Plot is terrible.

Although I loved this commercial:

i watched that video from a earlier post from you :lol: but was that buzz cut dude supposed to be raiden? anyhow eh I may just watch a playthrough of Portable Ops and Peace Walker on youtube before Phantom Pain releases :rolleyes

The end was the best boss battle of the last 13 years of gaming, so innovating and challenging

Honestly it puzzles me so how the setting of the games are in the past but the technogy featured throughout the game is futuristic

But then again tech is developed so fast in that universe so i guess it makes sense

If Eli is Liquid :smokin this could be where he realizes how great big boss is and starts his resentment of solid for believing solid was the better clone

Last edited:
I thought mgs1 and 2 had the best boss battles. I HATED the end. On my 2nd play through I just did the change your playstation clock thing and he just died hahahahahah MGS4 bosses were super weak compared to other games

1 and 3 are my favorites.

Last edited:
I thought mgs1 and 2 had the best boss battles. I HATED the end. On my 2nd play through I just did the change your playstation clock thing and he just died hahahahahah MGS4 bosses were super weak compared to other games

1 and 3 are my favorites.

Damn :smh: at least be a man and snipe him at the dock...

i hated it too. i got fed up and didnt play the game for like 2 weeks. i come back on and viola, he explodes but im like wtf? i dont gotta fight him? fine by me

then when i got the hd collection i just use the thermal goggles and got his camo too

i hated it too. i got fed up and didnt play the game for like 2 weeks. i come back on and viola, he explodes but im like wtf? i dont gotta fight him? fine by me

then when i got the hd collection i just use the thermal goggles and got his camo too

I used to just snipe him at the dock but I hated fighting the Ocelot group... those bastards :smh:

MGS 3 was a great game. I need to hear the theme song real quick

Mgs3 grew on me over the years. It might be the best one honestly. Gameplay is amazing. Story is amazing. I was just mad I wasn't solid at first. Once I got over it and let myself get into it I was blown away

MGS 3 subsistence is the best.

The end battle is amazing feat of game play. I have replayed it multiple times, it holds up so well.

Thinking back mgs2 probably has the best bosses all together. Very unique

Mgs4 was a bit tll much based on the nostolgia factor. Especially with bosses.

The End was hard but the best feeling was catching the bastard and him dropping that camo/rifle. :smokin
i took the easy way out when replaying snake eater on 3ds. I had to catch him slipping on some john f. kennedy type ish :rolleyes but that volgin fight was intense for me and probably one of the hardest boss fights in the mgs series IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom