Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

Yeah but we like solid. Nobody likes raiden. Rose don't even like raiden.

Plus he doesn't really even get killed lol

He got put into a coma after getting hit with hairspray and he was carrying a machine gun.

Solidus dies after a samurai duel.

Why do you hate Raiden? Honestly why?

solidus is possibly the goat

coulda been a powerful ally too

hes my fav villain in the series. dude is smart, you have a fresh *** sword fight with him at the end

exoskeleton that can bulk up. he can even singlehandedly destroy ray in a matter of seconds

he's really underrated. i hope he would be in a future metal gear

hes my fav villain in the series. dude is smart, you have a fresh *** sword fight with him at the end

exoskeleton that can bulk up. he can even singlehandedly destroy ray in a matter of seconds

This man knows
pimp.gif

He got put into a coma after getting hit with hairspray and he was carrying a machine gun.

Solidus dies after a samurai duel.

Why do you hate Raiden? Honestly why?

I wanted to play as solid and then out of nowhere I get this Whiny random guy i don't even understand how he was like that because he fought in wars as a child.

I wanted to play as solid and then out of nowhere I get this Whiny random guy i don't even understand how he was like that because he fought in wars as a child.
It almost destroyed his mind what Solidus did to him.

Making him into the top child soldier ("Jack the Ripper"), killing his parents who were his sole family, then being recruited by The Patriots to go to the Big Shell. He hasn't lived a normal day on his life, Solid Snake was special in that regard because it just made him tougher.

Most would HOPE to end up like Raiden, because most would end up even worse in his shoes.

Why did he go to the big shell if he was so shattered? Don't remember of that was explained

Everyone except me hates raiden why? And if its because of his "noobish" qualities get out of here. No matter what game you play in the series, the hero is out of the know, gets lucky, and gets embarrassed in some way shape or form.

Personally mgs2 raiden > ninja raiden...come at me bros

Everyone except me hates raiden why? And if its because of his "noobish" qualities get out of here. No matter what game you play in the series, the hero is out of the know, gets lucky, and gets embarrassed in some way shape or form.

Personally mgs2 raiden > ninja raiden...come at me bros

Did you play Metal Gear Rising? Ninja Raidan is a boss. I hope they make another.

Solid snake

Liquid snake (idk if liquid ocelot would be a separate person being that its both of them but its generally liquid imo)

Revolver Ocelot

Raiden
Sniper Wolf

Psycho mantis

The Boss

Gray Fox
Naked Snake

Vulcan Raven

Volgin

The End

In no particular order either.

Ngl he is a great character in the mgs series and underrated but you exaggerate how "great" he is sometimes if it makes any sense :lol:

Naked Snake? I'd agree if we were talkin' bout Big Boss but the guy who was noobish in MGS3 nah.

Sniper Wolf? What she do? Break Otacon's heart and what?

The End was a beastly sniper and great boss battle but the actual character is lacking.

Vulcan Raven was cool

Volgin? Now I know you're reaching, guy was "pure" evil and had the "Kuwabara Kuwabara" schtick but come on, Solidus was a MUCH better villain.
Naked Snake is Big Boss.
The entire Sniper Wolf battle was legendary along with her story. The End was good but not as good as Sniper Wolf in reference to the battle.
I'll give you Volgin but I found him interesting.
But take out Volgin im pretty sure I still got 10.
Mgs2 was my least favorite game of the 4. So that's probably why I feel that way.
Spare me the perfect genetic clone talk, Solid isn't perfect and he's still the best out of the 3.

Last edited:
Naked Snake is Big Boss.
The entire Sniper Wolf battle was legendary along with her story. The End was good but not as good as Sniper Wolf in reference to the battle.
I'll give you Volgin but I found him interesting.
But take out Volgin im pretty sure I still got 10.
Mgs2 was my least favorite game of the 4. So that's probably why I feel that way.
Spare me the perfect genetic clone talk, Solid isn't perfect and he's still the best out of the 3.
Naked Snake becomes Big Boss at the end of the game by killing The Boss.

Throughout the game he's still very much a noob character. Not better than Solidus at that stage imo.

Sniper Wolf was aight but seems to be waaaaaaaaaaay to hyped by fans. Don't see the appeal.

Volgin was crappy character but his boss battle was pretty cool. Yet again, not better than Solidus.

I think you should give MGS2 another chance my brother, other than MGS1's Sons of Big Boss, and MGS3's Cobra Unit, MGS2's

Dead Cell is up as some of the best bosses in MGS history.

Genetically, he is the best of the bunch and why he looks the same as Big Boss.

Best clone overall is Solid, I ain't disputing that.

Last edited:
rewatched the trailer

Eli - A Youth who curses his fate

An adult Liquid Snake was foreseen in Elisa and Ursula's prophetic vision in 1970, as the son of Big Boss that would "bring the world to ruin."

Are these things linked or is that fate is him being told he is the inferior clone

rewatched the trailer

Eli - A Youth who curses his fate

An adult Liquid Snake was foreseen in Elisa and Ursula's prophetic vision in 1970, as the son of Big Boss that would "bring the world to ruin."

Are these things linked or is that fate is him being told he is the inferior clone

7:02-8:07

He explains perfectly why he hated Big Boss/Solid Snake.

good looks bro i never really played mgs1 trying to get around and download it

but i know the gist/ story of it

"All trailers released so far for Metal Gear Solid V: the Phantom Pain, edited together in the order that they appear to occur in the game's campaign, along with reasoning for my placement of scenes. Some scenes may be exclusively for promotional purposes and characters or locations may be different in the final game. Some of Miller and Ocelot's lines are out of sequence, but since I plan on re-editing this as new trailers are released I didn't see the point changing the audio around as well. This is mostly just to tide myself and other diehard fans over until the game is out."

Good job by that guy.

Last edited:

They can't bring back Solidus cuz he's dead. He died in MGS 4. :lol:

They can't bring back Solidus cuz he's dead. He died in MGS 4. :lol:

MGS 5 is before 4 chronologically so solidus can be in that game and in future metal gears as well as long as they take place before mgs 2

MGS 5 is before 4 chronologically so solidus can be in that game and in future metal gears as well as long as they take place before mgs 2

thats the thing. how would they do it? he was president up until the end of the first mgs, then he went underground with ocelot

theyd have to put the game to take place when solidus was training raiden or something

damn i messed up. i kind of thought it was worth it since i get the art book but not anymore :lol: i'm just going to not buy and be a scum

edit:

does anybody have the hd collection art book? is it worth it? was reading that the legacy booklet is just promotional posters not art work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom