Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

ELI-LIQUID.jpg

^ He has to be it just has to

I wonder if hes a boss battle and how you interact with him man mgs is ine of my favorite game franchises next gen is taking to long to get here

Looking at the characters displayed at the end and all i can say is im tired of them female snipers lol

BTW, I think I may have asked this before (memory is terrible) but why Raiden and Snake ain't surprised that the former president is in a exoskeleton and fighting them?

Also since Solidus is the EXACT copy of Big Boss, why isn't Snake shocked to see him?

Last edited:
BTW, I think I may have asked this before (memory is terrible) but why Raiden and Snake ain't surprised that the former president is in a exoskeleton and fighting them?

Also since Solidus is the EXACT copy of Big Boss, why isn't Snake shocked to see him?

The same reason he never suspected anything when he was working under Big Boss lol

What do you mean?

I dunno, it always bothered me knowing Solidus was the damn president and everybody was like ehh.

"In Hideo Kojima’s most recent Famitsu interview about his upcoming game, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, he discusses the main heroine of the game, Quiet. When the interviewer asked Kojima about her importance in Metal Gear Solid V and about her motion capture actress Stephanie Joosten he answered:

"In the game, Quiet is the main heroine. Whether she is friend or foe has yet to be revealed so I had to be careful when casting her role. MSG normally has old timers and old guys (laughs). Stephanie is very skilled in action but since she never held that type of gun, we asked her do some training at home."

Kojima-san also provided a few more details in a separate interview on 4gamer:

"With Stefanie, we had to make sure to focus her 3D motion on capturing her facial and body language and not her voice, since Quiet does not speak. She does make small sounds like “ugh” and “ah” though."

I can imagine that some people will cry foul over the idea of a main female protagonist having no real speaking lines. The popular archetype of “strong and silent” has, without a doubt, been prominently a male role, which is most likely because writers fear that while a man can still have a strong presence without speaking, a woman playing that same role would be seen as “sexist.”

I believe, however, that this assertion is actually the sexist one. Women are not required to constantly speak and the idea that a woman has to talk a lot to be a proper female is quite offensive. It’s refreshing to see a strong female character that is both capable on the field and capable of expressing herself and communicating with others without a single line of dialogue.
"

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/06...vs-strong-female-character-that-never-speaks/

So shes gonna be a playable character im guessing, reminds me of the raiden outcry, I'm mad already but hopefully it adds a new dynamic to the game and makes it unique

Are you a fan of guns 2s'?
Yeah. I am a bit of a gun nut :lol:. That's one of the reasons I've always liked this series, aside from the story, characters, and overall mythos. I have always liked the variety of weaponry that the series had to offer. especially in MGS4.
And please, call me sappy. :lol: :smokin

Yeah. I am a bit of a gun nut
laugh.gif
. That's one of the reasons I've always liked this series, aside from the story, characters, and overall mythos. I have always liked the variety of weaponry that the series had to offer. especially in MGS4.
And please, call me sappy.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Call me....Solidus.

1911 or Glock?

Those vs a USP?

The only "explanation" there is for solid not knowing solids was the president is because he was a recluse in Alaska for all those years.

But you can't explain why he wouldn't be shocked that he looks like big boss

Listen mgs2 was very convoluted and the story simply doesn't seem well thought out with vamp and saolidus

If Solid didn't find anything weird about a dude who looked identical to him (Big Boss) it doesn't surprise me that he didn't question Solidus.
If you were in the military , and your commanding officer KINDA looked like you, would you automatically assume he's your clone?

This gun talk has me wondering how the sniping will be mgs 5 since its open world, you think they'll be bullet drop

I thought the differences in their looks were just out of universe design choices, the four of them don't look identical in universe?
Solidus should in theory, he's the perfect clone (genetically, a major point in MGS4).
1911 all around. Cant beat the reliability and power it brings to the table.
To mod one out and have it like Naked Snake's in MGS3 (The one Eva gives him), how much $ would it cost?

Back
Top Bottom