Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

thats the thing. how would they do it? he was president up until the end of the first mgs, then he went underground with ocelot

theyd have to put the game to take place when solidus was training raiden or something
He was in Africa during the 80's like you said training Raiden and other child soldiers.

It'd be so hype to see him in MGSV.

He was in Africa during the 80's like you said training Raiden and other child soldiers.

It'd be so hype to see him in MGSV.

it really would

tho i dont think he was as much of a bad@$^ back then as he was in mgs 2

Last edited:
Although Arsenal Gear crash landing near Federal Hall in one of the most populated cities in the world (NYC).

The president then fights a white haired fellow on the roof of said building with samurai swords.

What a sight that woulda been...

i read somewhere that Kojima planned for liquid to fake his death in shadow Moses

then have him return fully in sons of liberty. but the whole 911 thing happened and he chose not to

liquid spent time in the Middle East and i assume he wanted it to take place there or something

that's why liquid ocelot appears in mgs 2. fans loved liquid so Kojima put him in it

Wow at all the blatant spoilers. disgusted.

Like some people haven't touched the game yet.

real rap, I never touched mgs4 but now I know the end, didn't really plan on playing it unless it came to next gen but still.

and the mgs1 spoilers in here too... :rolleyes

real rap, I never touched mgs4 but now I know the end, didn't really plan on playing it unless it came to next gen but still.

not sure if srs :lol:

re-release on PS4
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.

Last edited:
yeah i know. i won the bid for 40 bucks. not really sure if i should pull the trigger since the legacy is coming out next month

You couldn't spoil me if you tried... I still don't get the ending of MGS2.

The storyline of MGS is just one big blur to me... I still enjoy playing the game though.

You couldn't spoil me if you tried... I still don't get the ending of MGS2.

The storyline of MGS is just one big blur to me... I still enjoy playing the game though.

Same way i feel i beat it three times to understand it but its still crazy difficult

I know it but if i was asked to explain it to someone else id freeze

Back
Top Bottom