Meth get us off this crap eneough is enough...

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

please visit the support forums and lodge your complaints (respectfully) there.
93e355b74054a2af5d044855075a07d4e112b71.gif

You know that's not gonna do !!%%...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Ain't nothing happening with the support forums.They're overburdened trying to take care of everyone's else's complaints. No additional complaints from NT is going to change a thing. This is afailed experiment.

i've posted twice in this thread and both pages i posted on were deleted so ima post again.

Put me down for 5 bucks to move to some other host.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It would just be nice to get an acknowledgment from the admins that they are attempting to do something besides posting on Yuku's "support" forums. Are any other options being investigated?

^I believe Meth has explored a few options....but none that would remotely cover our needs and easily facilitate user account migration and ad revenuehandling.

it hasn't been a year since we moved to yuku... I'm really frustrated...but there's no reason to completely abandon yuku....yet.

^I believe Meth has explored a few options....but none that would remotely cover our needs and easily facilitate user account migration and ad revenue handling.

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]it hasn't been a year since we moved to yuku[/color]... I'm really frustrated...but there's no reason to completely abandon yuku....yet.
Right...and excuse me because I haven't read the thread, but isn't it real hard to move so muchinfo to another board? Like how long does it take, and what exactly do you have to do?

I agree. I write out a detailed post, press preview, and viola everything I had written is gone. Very frustrating.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I agree. I write out a detailed post, press preview, and viola everything I had written is gone. Very frustrating.
this harks back to ezboard days...but I always copy my reply before I hit "Post"

this harks back to ezboard days...but I always copy my reply before I hit "Post"
For the past couple of months, I've been doing this more and more...especially if I have a long reply.

^I believe Meth has explored a few options....but none that would remotely cover our needs and easily facilitate user account migration and ad revenue handling.

it hasn't been a year since we moved to yuku... I'm really frustrated...but there's no reason to completely abandon yuku....yet.
Thank you for the update.

Thanks for the tip. Definitely need to copy to word before clicking Preview or Post.

To me it seems as if it's progressively getting worse. The past few days I haven't been able to navigate or view posts I want with the exception ofa few times, then when I finally do get to add a reply I'll refresh the forum and it's not there.

Something needs to be done.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by seaner23

just saying someone from YUKU needs to tell us what the heck is going on?) do they even know what's going on? is it just us? are all yuku boards just as bad? do they have a solution? are they working on a solution?
if only we knew...
the best we get it...'they're working on it"

i get that damn magician half the time im browsing, and its getting progressively worse. I mean as far as i remember yuku wasn't this bad when we firststarted on here..has the site really grown that much that it cant handle it?

Back
Top Bottom