Meth get us off this crap eneough is enough...

took me about half an hr to get into this post and last night i couldn't even get in.

Put me down for 5 bucks - get us the hell outta here.

I just clicked on "general" forum and ended up at some mediatakeout.com forum about them announcing that its ol girls nephew that was in thecar......I've never been to mediatakeout.com on my sidekick in my life..........yuke FTL!!!!!!!!!

I just clicked on "general" forum and ended up at some mediatakeout.com forum about them announcing that its ol girls nephew that was in thecar......I've never been to mediatakeout.com on my sidekick in my life..........yuke FTL!!!!!!!!!

this !@*# is ridiculous...Yuku is making my week a big ol headache..i couldve sworn this thread had 6 pages..now its 3?? #!% yuku

Well....looks like everytime I see the magician....it still posts my reply.....yuku.....ftl x3!!!!! Lol

Although Dirty and I spoke already, I would be willing to put down $5 if every other NTer matches so we can buy a private server. Yuku's unreliability isridiculous. We aren't the only board that is experiencing difficulties but damn it, if we aren't the worst then who is?

word to biggie its a "everyday struggle"
smh.gif

We as members of NikeTalk need to protest against this lack of acknowledgment and assistance. There is only one answer, boycott NT.

yo, has method man even responded in this thread?

Im just about done with NT

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

This is unacceptable.
The decision to stick with YUKU is sort of like John McCain's decision to stick with Sarah Palin as a running mate. Yeah, that went real well.

you guys are buggin talkin bout yall leavin.
its makin you mad but you aint goin no where.
meth and them are doing what they can and will develop the best solution for us.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

i swear without niketalk....these dudes would have no life
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
For some people that is true.

Meth, Dirty and Holden are just as pissed as we are, maybe more. Right now a move isn't fathomable. For now we have to tough it out. A lot goes into movingto another server.

Like I said, if people really want to move everyone should chip in $5 so a server can be bought and with the money generated from ads it can be maintained.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

YUKU FOR THE DAMN LOSS.

Hahahahahaha.......damni don't know why but that was funny as hell when I read it.....I'm used to seeing the acronym for it and o lol`d forreal.

Back
Top Bottom