Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon On Waka Flocka. 2/24/10 Waka Flocka Responds (video on page 1)

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

these @*++%! always complainin about new rappers...
but waka isn't a rapper...and they ain't complaining they have more than enough money to be secure the rest of their lives.  They just disappointed that people accept such trash to be populr music today.

^Exactly. & I'd rather listen to these 3 complain about these new rappers then listen to 95% of new rappers out there.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

^Exactly. & I'd rather listen to these 3 complain about these new rappers then listen to 95% of new rappers out there.

thats kinda stanish...

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

my hate for wayne and his stans runs deep in my veins.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

thats kinda stanish...

laugh.gif
In what way?
I listen to a small group of new artists, but I think most are trash. I'd rather listen to 3 legends talk about the state of rap then hear some club, radio music.

Again, Im not saying all new artists are like that... I do listen to a small handfull. But at the end of the day, give me this interview over something like "stanky leg"
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Its not "stanish" its preference over most of this radio trash.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

*YAWN* just a group of _'s mad they didn't think of this first...
You're white, though.
a7e26704afb6dd06df5a34b1e8405f0c12b56279.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I was born in Kenya...that's in Africa....to two black parents.....
indifferent.gif

Some of the **+% they said was real talk, but they definitely are salty.

I wish people would stop trying to give Rap boundaries and rules, and just listen to what they like.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I rap.. I'm ok with ignorant rap. I %**#+ with flocka hardbody no #@*!.

Only because you're opening for him, right?
Nope. I been bumping that waka since I first heard Oh let's do it. I really do like the energy.

I enjoy "O Let's Do It"...it's fun club music to bounce to and @%+%...The problem is hip-hop is being pigenholed today, it would be fine if the radio is playing Waka and a group of different type of artists but they only feeding you that trash over and over again...

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

What do they have to be salty about? They just sayin how they and alot of people feel.
Meth said some real talk but kinda lost when he defending chicken noodle soup. Like the stanky leg %%!#*# aint the same age.
laugh.gif
Could a south artist get away with Pop Champaigne or Hi Hater? %%!#*# up top embraced that %**$ like it was hot tho?

And 
laugh.gif
at ignorant rap? like Raekwon and Ghost aint rap about more coke than Ross and Gucci mane combined. Im a fan of all this %**$ I wish %%!#*# can see the similiarites and the content they rap about. They all rapping about the same %**$. Everybody scared to criticize how Ghostface flow outruns almost every beat he touches or how RZA mumbles and raps worse than Silk The Shocker. Naw the 11th commandment is dont criticize the Wu and if you dont like everything they put out collectively or solo you arent a true hip hop fan. A !!$$@ like Gucci Mane has the same lyrical content as a Ghostface. But %%!#*# act like they cant understand Gucci cause he got a nasal flow like Biggie aint have a nasal flow. 

Originally Posted by tune205

What do they have to be salty about? They just sayin how they and alot of people feel.
Meth said some real talk but kinda lost when he defending chicken noodle soup. Like the stanky leg %%!#*# aint the same age.
laugh.gif
Could a south artist get away with Pop Champaigne or Hi Hater? %%!#*# up top embraced that %**$ like it was hot tho?

And 
laugh.gif
at ignorant rap? like Raekwon and Ghost aint rap about more coke than Ross and Gucci mane combined. Im a fan of all this %**$ I wish %%!#*# can see the similiarites and the content they rap about. They all rapping about the same %**$. Everybody scared to criticize how Ghostface flow outruns almost every beat he touches or how RZA mumbles and raps worse than Silk The Shocker. Naw the 11th commandment is dont criticize the Wu and if you dont like everything they put out collectively or solo you arent a true hip hop fan. A !!$$@ like Gucci Mane has the same lyrical content as a Ghostface. But %%!#*# act like they cant understand Gucci cause he got a nasal flow like Biggie aint have a nasal flow.
laugh.gif
I think they said " we rap what we live" or something like that

them _'s is bout 36-37.
waka flocka like... what? 25?

they not even going at the same fan base.
music always speaks for itself. if people like it, who are you to say they shouldnt like something they hear?
wu fans are wu fans. they shouldnt have no comments on this if they wasnt mad about someone having a larger fanbase than them.
which he doesnt. so why the @%!% does any of what flocka say matter to them?

laugh.gif

And 
laugh.gif

congrats you're a idiot......ghost carved his own unorthadox flow and who doesnt know that RZA cant rap....but go ahead and listen to We are young money and tell yourself its a present day version of 36 chambers.....
smh.gif
dudes creating back up SNs and talking recklass

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

I like Gucci, but the Wu are some of the greatest rappers ever. When I saw this video on WSHH, somebody commented that Gucci was 10x a better lyricist that the entire Wu, and I wanted to vomit. I have never heard something so untrue. 

I feel you Cuzzz,

i Hate dudes who say ignorant @#$% like that just cause they don't know of or have never heard good Lyricsism 

laugh.gif

And 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we dont want u here go back to your drake thread

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I wish people would stop trying to give Rap boundaries and rules, and just listen to what they like.

This

any TRUE fan of So Icey know that %@+@ is for pure entertainment.....I mean, damn...Flocka don't need lyrics cuz his music ain't for that. His music is to get chu hype and blow out your speaks. NO DUUURRRRR

this is kind of true ,

Originally Posted by Futuristic

This

any TRUE fan of So Icey know that %@+@ is for pure entertainment.....I mean, damn...Flocka don't need lyrics cuz his music ain't for that. His music is to get chu hype and blow out your speaks. NO DUUURRRRR

laugh.gif

And 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are you really getting upset? Calm down man it's just music.

laugh.gif

And 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are you really getting upset? Calm down man it's just music.
im not mad son
laugh.gif

theres room for everybody... wu tang will never NEVER EVER rock the club like any of that south @!*+... thats what they do...

everybody isnt a music lover... some people listen to music just for the vibe of it... not payin attention to any certain detail...

theres certain vibes wu tang couldnt produce no matter how hard they tried... same goes for waka...

in the words of Martin Lawrence... Cant we all just get along?

Again, they seem to forget about odb. Where were the dope lyrics with him???????

I'm a long time, die hard wu fan but they gotta call it straight down the middle. U can't hate on artists like waka flocka and cosign ol dirty bastard.

theres room for everybody... wu tang will never NEVER EVER rock the club like any of that south @!*+... thats what they do...
The Tunnel on any given sunday night in the 90's would disagree.

And the first part of your statement is prolly the realist **$# in this thread.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

The Tunnel on any given sunday night in the 90's would disagree.

Back
Top Bottom