Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon On Waka Flocka. 2/24/10 Waka Flocka Responds (video on page 1)

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Some of the **+% they said was real talk, but they definitely are salty.

I wish people would stop trying to give Rap boundaries and rules, and just listen to what they like.

This

any TRUE fan of So Icey know that %@+@ is for pure entertainment.....I mean, damn...Flocka don't need lyrics cuz his music ain't for that. His music is to get chu hype and blow out your speaks. NO DUUURRRRR
That.

Again, I @%+%% with So Icey for all the WRONG reasons, and I know it too. *Kanye Shrug*.. SO WHAT?! It's entertaining dammit!

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

theres room for everybody... wu tang will never NEVER EVER rock the club like any of that south @!*+... thats what they do...
The Tunnel on any given sunday night in the 90's would disagree.

thats a nyc club... i doubt too many folks in other parts of the country were playin that at parties/clubs...

waka rocks the club from atl to cali...

theres room for everybody... wu tang will never NEVER EVER rock the club like any of that south @!*+... thats what they do...

thats a nyc club... i doubt too many folks in other parts of the country were playin that at parties/clubs...

Why, after all these years and at least 10 posts a piece about the $#%+, do we stay having to remind these bigapplehead %@$ $%+!%# that the rest of the world still exists outside of their interests?

pimp.gif

They doing the stanky leg all day
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Why, after all these years and at least 10 posts a piece about the $#%+, do we stay having to remind these bigapplehead %@$ $%+!%# that the rest of the world still exists outside of their interests?
laugh.gif
u live in Indiana , though? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but back to the topic before we got sidetrack by that hillbillie doesnt matter who was playing there im pretty sure almost everyone knows about the tunnel...Waka rocks school gyms
%$@+ is a club posh?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:No smiley. Which is outside of New York, along with the rest THE MAJORITY of the hip-hop world... though.  :No rolling smiley.
but back to the topic before we got sidetrack by that hillbillie doesnt matter who was playing there im pretty sure almost everyone knows about the tunnel...Waka rocks school gyms%$@+ is a club posh?

Oh yee of little insight and sparce humor... everyone starts somewhere. Only people on the internet sit around knocking that a dude can get paid to perform at the same types of clubs you or a friend would pay to get into. You lame for that....  sorry.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:No smiley. Which is outside of New York, along with the rest THE MAJORITY of the hip-hop world... though.  :No rolling smiley.
word cuz if im a artist and i wanna make it forget NY,LA ima get a buzz in Indiana 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but back to the topic before we got sidetrack by that hillbillie doesnt matter who was playing there im pretty sure almost everyone knows about the tunnel...Waka rocks school gyms%$@+ is a club posh?

Oh yee of little insight and sparce humor... everyone starts somewhere. Only people on the internet sit around knocking that a dude can get paid to perform at the same types of clubs you or a friend would pay to get into. You lame for that....  sorry.

Now im lame?...u lame for throwing a shot at NY...im happy for u tho i support all NT artists
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
word cuz if im a artist and i wanna make it forget NY,LA ima get a buzz in Indiana 
Which part of your simple thought process thought that was funny, clever, or intelligent? Lobotomize that part. You don't need it and we don't wanna deal with it. Your screen name is another man's stage name. I have nothing else clever to say after that. No
laugh.gif
. That's just.... pathetic.  Maybe even homosexual.

I never threw a shot at NY.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Which part of your simple thought process thought that was funny, clever, or intelligent? Lobotomize that part. You don't need it and we don't wanna deal with it. Your screen name is another man's stage name. I have nothing else clever to say after that. No
laugh.gif
. That's just.... pathetic.  Maybe even homosexual.
laugh.gif
im not the SAT committee u dont have to impress me..your last SN was named after a man's shoe, though 

No, that was my friend's SN.

riiiiiiiiight...
laugh.gif
son im done with this...go rehearse for your show break a leg out there shoutout my SN while u performing also

*%#++ please...

I wasn't born in 87 like his OG sig said..
I DON'T even like kicks like that

%!++ I gotta front about a SN for?

Matter fact, do the history.I did all my posting on CB94 before I got my first SN cuz my *%#++ Coke was the dude that put me on NT back when I used to keystyle under Rilla speaking... with illuztrious and Remarqs and nem -- which is why I still remembered the password x amount years later even after Free the Chief and all. It was the first name I ever used, not the most recent.. I even got the name for Rilla speaking... cuz I used to always post that when I was replying so cats wouldn't get me and Coke confused. What else you feel like being incorrect about tonight?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

*%#++ please...

I wasn't born in 87 like his OG sig said..
I DON'T even like kicks like that

%!++ I gotta front about a SN for?

Matter fact, do the history.I did all my posting on CB94 before I got my first SN cuz my *%#++ Coke was the dude that put me on NT back when I used to keystyle under Rilla speaking... with illuztrious and Remarqs and nem -- which is why I still remembered the password x amount years later even after Free the Chief and all. It was the first name I ever used, not the most recent.. I even got the name for Rilla speaking... cuz I used to always post that when I was replying so cats wouldn't get me and Coke confused. What else you feel like being incorrect about tonight?
indifferent.gif

I guess the irony is lost on ya'll that the most selling entertainer to date is from Gary, Indiana. I don't lean on that argument a lot cuz I don't do pop or like kid touchers, but it's more credible than half the !%+@%*#$ ya'll throw my way. But @*%+, don't let me stop ya'll from laughing it up.. enjoy.

I guess the irony is lost on ya'll that the most selling entertainer to date is from Gary, Indiana. I don't lean on that argument a lot cuz I don't do pop or like kid touchers, but it's more credible than half the !%+@%*#$ ya'll throw my way. But @*%+, don't let me stop ya'll from laughing it up.. enjoy.
i wasnt even gonna respond o u til i read this
smh.gif
cmonson.....i'll wait for u to name another big artist from Indiana

i aint mean where waka performed at... im talkin where his music is played...
laugh.gif
thanks for clearing it up...ive been going back and forth with Coocoo cal for the past half hour

i wasnt even gonna respond o u til i read this
smh.gif
cmonson.....i'll wait for u to name another big artist from Indiana
Right after you name ONE Black artist from anywhere in the Milky Way that's even as close to as relevant world wide as Michael Jackson is.  

Waiting...

I never threw rocks at NY, but you threw rocks at the G. I don't got !#$% else to prove. You're the one with your foot jammed in your tonsils right now. Go ahead now. I'm waiting.. Mr, I'm done here but I still got a half a dozen more replies to post

So what I don't got a list of famous Garians? I'm also not living vicaiously through no one else. Now what? I'ma be ON the list, or die trying. Meanwhile you can bask on your favorite rapper's former fame while making no lasting impression on the world around you, lest they remember your bland, humorlessly snide remarks to an up-and-coming success story from Bottomside, Gary, Indiana..
laugh.gif
.. as if.. %!@$ outta here.. you lame as hell jack.
laugh.gif

ive been going back and forth with Coocoo cal for the past half hour
Man, you like 0-for-12. When one of them jokes gone score??  Stop shooting. Pass the ball. Set a screen. Play defense. Get the gatorade..something...sheesh.. you @+%#+#% suck at "Funny".

Right after you name ONE Black artist from anywhere in the Milky Way that's even as close to as relevant world wide as Michael Jackson is.  

Waiting...

Bob Marley.

I find it funny you asked him to do the history about the SNs you post on after calling him a stalker
laugh.gif

Yall all looking really silly in this thread. Yeah, silly

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Bob Marley.

I find it funny you asked him to do the history about the SNs you post on after calling him a stalker
laugh.gif

Yall all looking really silly in this thread. Yeah, silly
laugh.gif
Much better. You get style points for the comma too....

Back
Top Bottom