Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon On Waka Flocka. 2/24/10 Waka Flocka Responds (video on page 1)

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I guess Meth doesn't know that Waka Flocka is really from the Bronx...
you should know by now to not believe an NT title, especially in the music forum

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Wu > your life

/thread

roll.gif
Word son... Aight B... Kid..

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I guess the irony is lost on ya'll that the most selling entertainer to date is from Gary, Indiana. I don't lean on that argument a lot cuz I don't do pop or like kid touchers, but it's more credible than half the !%+@%*#$ ya'll throw my way. But @*%+, don't let me stop ya'll from laughing it up.. enjoy.
He sure ain't stayed in Indiana or build no buzz there...son made it in LA don't get it twisted...you foolin yourself.  Wayne ain't live in New Orleans now for a reason.

laugh.gif
wow i fapped twice, went to a bar,and came home and this dude still going ? get a life son i know living in Gary is bad but damn

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jetpacunlimited wrote:

Wu > your life

/thread

roll.gif

Damn Jet. I ain't seen you in the Music forum in a minute. I know you missing these "East vs. South" posts.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tune205

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

What do they have to be salty about? They just sayin how they and alot of people feel.
Meth said some real talk but kinda lost when he defending chicken noodle soup. Like the stanky leg %%!#*# aint the same age.
laugh.gif
Could a south artist get away with Pop Champaigne or Hi Hater? %%!#*# up top embraced that %**$ like it was hot tho?

And 
laugh.gif
at ignorant rap? like Raekwon and Ghost aint rap about more coke than Ross and Gucci mane combined. Im a fan of all this %**$ I wish %%!#*# can see the similiarites and the content they rap about. They all rapping about the same %**$. Everybody scared to criticize how Ghostface flow outruns almost every beat he touches or how RZA mumbles and raps worse than Silk The Shocker. Naw the 11th commandment is dont criticize the Wu and if you dont like everything they put out collectively or solo you arent a true hip hop fan. A !!$$@ like Gucci Mane has the same lyrical content as a Ghostface. But %%!#*# act like they cant understand Gucci cause he got a nasal flow like Biggie aint have a nasal flow. 

2vb09s5.gif

And I'm a Wu fan

laugh.gif
tune205 wrote:

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Wu > your life

/thread

roll.gif

Word to muvva yo... it's like that dun... and all that jazz 
grin.gif
No one and i mean no one in the 5 boroughs talk like that

Why u lying god?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I guess the irony is lost on ya'll that the most selling entertainer to date is from Gary, Indiana. I don't lean on that argument a lot cuz I don't do pop or like kid touchers, but it's more credible than half the !%+@%*#$ ya'll throw my way. But @*%+, don't let me stop ya'll from laughing it up.. enjoy.
He sure ain't stayed in Indiana or build no buzz there...son made it in LA don't get it twisted...you foolin yourself.  Wayne ain't live in New Orleans now for a reason.
Uh...Katrina? Like anybody who makes it from the bottom stays in the bottom.... wth that said, BOTTOM BOTTOM. And I'm done wit it..

No offense but how does dude have a SN oh a wu member and team guccimane in his sig? Not to add on the foolishness. Just always wondered that from before.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
tune205 wrote:

Wu > your life

/thread

roll.gif

grin.gif

Why u lying god?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Whattp Rocyaice 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

theres room for everybody... wu tang will never NEVER EVER rock the club like any of that south @!*+... thats what they do...
The Tunnel on any given sunday night in the 90's would disagree.

thats a nyc club... i doubt too many folks in other parts of the country were playin that at parties/clubs...

waka rocks the club from atl to cali...
That's just one example of a familiar name.  If you think they were'nt rocking clubs outside of NYC,  I dont think you remember how big they were at the height of they're popularity.  And no offense to Waka,  but the Wu has tore it down in the same places he has and in a lot of places he might never see.

laugh.gif
Out of towners always sound funny using our slang......but props to y'all for even knowing it.

laugh.gif
Jetpacunlimited wrote:

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
tune205 wrote:

Wu > your life

/thread

roll.gif

grin.gif

Why u lying god?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Whattp Rocyaice 
pimp.gif

All I can do is laugh now.
laugh.gif
I will say though NT has matured a bit. About 3 or 4 years ago this would've been 20 pages and it would've been atleast 50% ignorance.

Originally Posted by tune205

Wu > your life

/thread

roll.gif

grin.gif

Why u lying god?
laugh.gif
at u typing this in Jorts and a XXL miskeen tee

At the end of the day whose music will be remember and appreciated years from now Wu or So Icey. Thats why I don't even engage in these arguments anymore.

Like forreal do you hear people bumping or talking about Ying Yang Twinz or Trillville in 2010 or old OB4CL, Forever and etc.. disposable music fades out so It doesn't bother me as much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom