Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon On Waka Flocka. 2/24/10 Waka Flocka Responds (video on page 1)

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

Originally Posted by debs 168

lets not pretend like waka going from nothing to something in less than a year is not huge.

but it ISNT these days, hell go from something to nothing in just another year
roll.gif
like soulja boy, right?
keep doubting.

One more thing: Saying Hip Hop's ONLY job is to entertain is like saying Food's ONLY job is to taste good. Yeah it's suppose to taste good but it's also suppose to have nutrients. The people who say that about hip hop must only eat fast food.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

One more thing: Saying Hip Hop's ONLY job is to entertain is like saying Food's ONLY job is to taste good. Yeah it's suppose to taste good but it's also suppose to have nutrients. The people who say that about hip hop must only eat fast food.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by debs 168

we really gonna compare a group of nine ppl with two classics as a group and three classics (at least) from solo members to a guy that just got in the game last year???

of course wu draws crowds but lets not pretend like waka going from nothing to something in less than a year is not huge.
that was NEVER da argument......this thread is Soulja boi 2.0.....we always proud when a dude comes up from nuffin, we just saying STEP YOUR RAP GAME UP.

and then you got TIME trying to discredit wu-tang just for da sake of defending waka flaka...c'mon son we know you happy for da kidd, but son is trash at rapping....he should just

be happy he even in da league.

where did i try to discredit them? i just said them %#%%%# some haters...

to be a hater means you jealous and talking outta spite...you telling me WU members are kicking dirt on waka cuz they ENVY him?
laugh.gif

people are so quick to throw da hater word around when someone's being honest.
who gave it that definition? its cool not to like somethin but they actin like this @!#%! is single handedly killing hip hop... i dont even listen to waka im just trippin over how them %%%@*+ is hatin... NY's own 50 cent said he dont care about lyrics... but %%%@*+ scared of him i guess... %%%@*+ would rather talk !%%* to budden and waka
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

no.. thats stupid... music is entertainment... food is food...

music is supposed to entertain
as food is supposed to make u not hungry

and just like music... some food may taste good to one person and b terrible to someone else...
yall #*@$+* suck at analogies
You are seriously half way or 3/4ths ******ed. I'm not even going against Waka Flocka. I may have like 80 song from here. I'm going against the person in here who said Hip Hop's ONLY ONLY ONLY job is to entertain and the ****iots who co-signed him.

"But if you look @ Rae & Ghost, they don't like NOBODY"...
Exactly...NYC cats are haters by nature, because in a city with 8 million people, you really need to set yourself apart to make an impact stand out.  I mean they didn't even @%%$ with Big cause they thought he bit their style
roll.gif

What the @%%$ you think they gonna say 'bout Waka then?

so why yall spend 21 pages sayin they werent haters then?

yall coulda posted that on page one...

thanks Nay...

Who says haters can't tell the truth tho?

Meth was speaking the truth and he aint part of that quote.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

"But if you look @ Rae & Ghost, they don't like NOBODY"...
Exactly...NYC cats are haters by nature
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Love that quote by the way
laugh.gif

And this ain't the first time I've heard that said. They really don't like nobody.
roll.gif

They like the rap version of these cats...

I'm back!

But I disagree totally with the Wu.

Hip-hop doesnt have to be lyrical. It can be feel good music, and just needs expression. That is all.

No need for having lyrical structures and bars of wordplay.

Just express yourself.

being lyrical = being better at expressing yourself = better rapper
What if you dont have the charisma or mic presence to hold a  listeners attention? Aint that simple bruh.

Back
Top Bottom