Mexican drug cartels don't play

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

I consider you to be one of the intelligent NT'ers. I figured you may be interested in this piece of information since it seems to be right up your alley as far as interests go. Check this out...Google "School of the Americas"...sounds quite innocuous on the surface but once you read about it you will understand how groups like Los Zetas have such expansive arsenals AND the skills to use them. In other words for the most part, they (groups like Los Zetas) aren't just your run of the mill goons.

Do you work in Intelligence?

And how did Vincente Fox give in to the cartels before hand (He spoke at Emory's graduation in 2009).

nerd.gif
Well not in the way you see in movies. I am not going to lie and sit here and act like I'm Secret Agent Man, but I know a few things.

and about Vicente?

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

I consider you to be one of the intelligent NT'ers. I figured you may be interested in this piece of information since it seems to be right up your alley as far as interests go. Check this out...Google "School of the Americas"...sounds quite innocuous on the surface but once you read about it you will understand how groups like Los Zetas have such expansive arsenals AND the skills to use them. In other words for the most part, they (groups like Los Zetas) aren't just your run of the mill goons.

And how did Vincente Fox give in to the cartels before hand (He spoke at Emory's graduation in 2009).

nerd.gif
Well not in the way you see in movies. I am not going to lie and sit here and act like I'm Secret Agent Man, but I know a few things.

and about Vicente?

nerd.gif

and about Vicente?
1906, that answer is beyond my pay grade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Hey at least you know that I will not just pull an answer out of my %!*. If I know and I could tell you I would, I just don't have much info on that.

nerd.gif

and about Vicente?
1906, that answer is beyond my pay grade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Hey at least you know that I will not just pull an answer out of my %!*. If I know and I could tell you I would, I just don't have much info on that.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

damn...this *+%* is crazy interesting to me now

does anybody know anything about Valentin Elizalde??? i heard about is death a while back, but never knew much about it...also didn't know he made narcocorridos...but from what i heard, he was praising the leader of the Juarez Cartel, but he was killed by the Zetas...i thought they were allies

I remember hearing two versions of a possible reason he was assassinated - 1) he was told not to perform a certain corrido ("A Mis Enemigos"), which he end up performing, that night and/or 2) one of the main dealers from that city had asked him to perform at a private function, which he declined.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

damn...this *+%* is crazy interesting to me now

does anybody know anything about Valentin Elizalde??? i heard about is death a while back, but never knew much about it...also didn't know he made narcocorridos...but from what i heard, he was praising the leader of the Juarez Cartel, but he was killed by the Zetas...i thought they were allies

I remember hearing two versions of a possible reason he was assassinated - 1) he was told not to perform a certain corrido ("A Mis Enemigos"), which he end up performing, that night and/or 2) one of the main dealers from that city had asked him to perform at a private function, which he declined.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by obie21

crazy. That's why i won't visit familly

i can see you your saying this...but honestly, i go every year and the killings are just between the drug dealers and gangs....

most of the time they are, but there are many stories ive heard of innocent people being in the way and they got it too
eyes.gif

i went to mazatlan in april, and EVERYBODY, i mean eeeeeeeeeeverybody was shook! al lthe residents were very cautious and scared. many people dont go out now at all once the sun goes down

having family in Culiacan..
tired.gif
culichi is no joke

i can see you your saying this...but honestly, i go every year and the killings are just between the drug dealers and gangs....

most of the time they are, but there are many stories ive heard of innocent people being in the way and they got it too
eyes.gif

i went to mazatlan in april, and EVERYBODY, i mean eeeeeeeeeeverybody was shook! al lthe residents were very cautious and scared. many people dont go out now at all once the sun goes down

tired.gif
culichi is no joke

smh.gif

Honestly i cant even blame Central Americans and South Americans on how they perceive us; theyve always hated us an this is one of the things they hate about Mexicans, we treat illegals from down south like ##$! and this is a prime example... this is just sad, i hope these dudes end up dying the worst possible ways ever
tired.gif

smh.gif

Honestly i cant even blame Central Americans and South Americans on how they perceive us; theyve always hated us an this is one of the things they hate about Mexicans, we treat illegals from down south like ##$! and this is a prime example... this is just sad, i hope these dudes end up dying the worst possible ways ever
tired.gif

i hear and see so many people talk about why this is the reason they would never visit Mexico. Yea its bad, but in reality, if you mind your own business and not be "too flashy" about the car you drive or how much jewelry you have, they wont really mess with you. When i visit Mexico, as the dude a couple pages back said, i usually only get stopped like once or twice by the military just asking where i am heading or in rare cases if everyone with you has their passport and stuff like that, and i go all the way to Michoacan....apart from juarez, this is where they say it is the worst.

ive been going there for 10 years, for 2 weeks during christmas and in the summer, and in all those ten years i only heard of one Cartel involved case. one guy who got a little visit by the Zetas for bragging around that he did business with them and what not.

i hear and see so many people talk about why this is the reason they would never visit Mexico. Yea its bad, but in reality, if you mind your own business and not be "too flashy" about the car you drive or how much jewelry you have, they wont really mess with you. When i visit Mexico, as the dude a couple pages back said, i usually only get stopped like once or twice by the military just asking where i am heading or in rare cases if everyone with you has their passport and stuff like that, and i go all the way to Michoacan....apart from juarez, this is where they say it is the worst.

ive been going there for 10 years, for 2 weeks during christmas and in the summer, and in all those ten years i only heard of one Cartel involved case. one guy who got a little visit by the Zetas for bragging around that he did business with them and what not.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eyes.gif

tired.gif
culichi is no joke

I remember I went to Mazatlan about 8 years ago... family was tired of Mexican food so we hit up Dominos, on the strip.  Everything's good, placing our order and a family of like 8 walks in and get in line, right behind us (Mom w/ like 5 kids, grandparents)..  One of the kids goes across the street to get ice cream, takes a while, so the mom goes to check up on him.  On their way back, while walking on the sidewalk w/ her son, two cars parellel to them engage in a gun fight.  The mom caught two rounds in her chest.  She ended up dieing right in front of her family... first time I had seen someone die right in front of me, too.

I'm sure there's cases like that on a daily basis, far too common, in Mexico.  I spoke with my uncle who's lived in Colima for like 20 years.. he was telling me that all restaurants are now forced to closed by 10pm, due to the violence.  Said he's never seen it that bad.

I know Culiacan's no joke - but Juarez is even worse man..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eyes.gif

tired.gif
culichi is no joke

I remember I went to Mazatlan about 8 years ago... family was tired of Mexican food so we hit up Dominos, on the strip.  Everything's good, placing our order and a family of like 8 walks in and get in line, right behind us (Mom w/ like 5 kids, grandparents)..  One of the kids goes across the street to get ice cream, takes a while, so the mom goes to check up on him.  On their way back, while walking on the sidewalk w/ her son, two cars parellel to them engage in a gun fight.  The mom caught two rounds in her chest.  She ended up dieing right in front of her family... first time I had seen someone die right in front of me, too.

I'm sure there's cases like that on a daily basis, far too common, in Mexico.  I spoke with my uncle who's lived in Colima for like 20 years.. he was telling me that all restaurants are now forced to closed by 10pm, due to the violence.  Said he's never seen it that bad.

I know Culiacan's no joke - but Juarez is even worse man..
smh.gif

This is the reason why I don't visit family accross the border. One of my cousins friends was found burned to death in a dumpster a day after he threw slurs at the wrong guys girl. Life has no value in Mexico anymore. SMH

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

ive been going there for 10 years, for 2 weeks during christmas and in the summer, and in all those ten years i only heard of two Cartel involved cases. one guy who got a little visit by the Zetas for bragging around that he did business with them and what not.
this. My mom was in Jalisco last month and didn't bring any of this up.

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

ive been going there for 10 years, for 2 weeks during christmas and in the summer, and in all those ten years i only heard of two Cartel involved cases. one guy who got a little visit by the Zetas for bragging around that he did business with them and what not.
this. My mom was in Jalisco last month and didn't bring any of this up.

This is the reason why I don't visit family accross the border. One of my cousins friends was found burned to death in a dumpster a day after he threw slurs at the wrong guys girl. Life has no value in Mexico anymore. SMH

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

yea, mazatlan is similar. taquerias are open but theyre a ghost town. a lot of business are getting visits from peeps asking for a cut of their earnings. you either pay or get dealt with, or like many places in mazatlan, get torched and have your business burnt down.
i feel really bad for the peeps out there. cant even go outside and walk in peace, gotta look over your shoulder 24/7

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

yea, mazatlan is similar. taquerias are open but theyre a ghost town. a lot of business are getting visits from peeps asking for a cut of their earnings. you either pay or get dealt with, or like many places in mazatlan, get torched and have your business burnt down.
i feel really bad for the peeps out there. cant even go outside and walk in peace, gotta look over your shoulder 24/7

I got most of my fam down there. And everyone has already been at least threatened once to pay up or risk being kidnapped and then they'll get a letter in the mail with pictures of them. Its crazy but i still go regardless. and im not gonna lie, i do have extended fam in the cartel on the most wanted list...

Back
Top Bottom