MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
any pics of girls from mazatlan?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might go in early February for the annual Carnaval. Place is mad packed with some Locals which included some Fresitas. I guess you can say my wifey is like afresita.
tongue.gif

<3

<3

Anyways If I do end up going, I will try to take pics.

^^^i might head out too. i have some fam out there. u?
but you gotta watch out with the girls....cuz them mafiosos dont give a @*#@ about you and will put a cap (actually many) in yo !+% for talking to theirgirl(s)
wink.gif

^^yeah I agree with you on that. Many, many mafiosos and wanna be mafiosos. I been going to Mazatlan now for about 10 years now. I have a lot of fam out thereas well. I usually go during the early months of the year and sometimes around my birthday in Aug. I hate going after April thought, cause that is whenMoonsoon season starts and they have a grip of rain, and sometimes even hurricanes( not too often) This coming year I will go in FEB and maybe sometime inApril. Let me know when you go and I will tell you the spots where the FRESITAS hang around
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

1g.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dude showing off his chest hair....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

She should definitely slide my way..... she's right on my level
pimp.gif
Dude what's he supposed to do, wax his chest? Button his shirt all the way up?
laugh.gif
come on.

A lot of these girls aren't even that hot. This one's cute but she's probably like 14. Relax.

Either some of you have high standards, or are into those 14 layers of makeup type chicks......lol $!%+ outta here. Also cosign with the mujeres de Sinaloa, mytios always talkin about bad chicks from there.

my dad was right!!!....it he always talking babout there is dime pieces up there with colored eyes .by the way both my parents are mexican and my twin sisterlooks just like one of those girls...she looks white complicted!!!!!!

Mexican girls in cali look nothing like this lol I might have to make a trip bc there's nothing like that mexican wise in cali

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by DEADST0CK T0BLER0NE

Originally Posted by DublBagn

^^^I dont care what that guy is talking about....it looks like any dbag can get a dime piece...looks like I know where I am going on my next vacation.....
make sure to take pics of that dime piece, dbag.
laugh.gif

jusplayin

rich dbags, just like in the states. fresas don't eff with people that aren't in their rich circles.
which is good for us because 1 dollar is like 7 pesos so you already know we ballin over there. im still however smh at the kidnapping rate inmexico and south america in general. only way im going down there is with family so i wont stick out. smh at my spanish not being good.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

my dad was right!!!....it he always talking babout there is dime pieces up there with colored eyes .by the way both my parents are mexican and my twin sister looks just like one of those girls...she looks white complicted!!!!!!
pics ?

Quote:
dashoekid21 wrote: my dad was right!!!....it he always talking babout there is dime pieces up there with colored eyes .by the way both my parents are mexicanand my twin sister looks just like one of those girls...she looks white complicted!!!!!!

YEAH PICS PLEASE

WOW, by the look at most of these replies, i would say NT Avg. Age is 12. The color of your skin or the look of your face does not define who you are and whereyou are from.

BTW, my GF looks like this and yes she is Mexican, and some of my family looks like this aswell. Morelia FTW!! It has to be the most beautiful city in thewhole country, then again im being biased.....

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Mexican girls in cali look nothing like this lol I might have to make a trip bc there's nothing like that mexican wise in cali
Where do you live in Cali?

These girls exist in cali, they're just outnumbered by the darker skinned girls.

MORELIA, MICH. MEXICO

I went to go visit some family, took about 2K pics while out there.

JUEGOS DE FUTBOL EN MORELIA FTWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ESAS MONARCAS SON BELLEZASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom