MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Quote:
dashoekid21 wrote: my dad was right!!!....it he always talking babout there is dime pieces up there with colored eyes .by the way both my parents are mexican and my twin sister looks just like one of those girls...she looks white complicted!!!!!!

YEAH PICS PLEASE
ya aint finna see pics of ma sis.!!!>...so quit asking..thats my sister!!

^^Yeah BOCA, BOCA, But if they have those girls in Morelia, I will convert ahahahahha!
fellow bostero here
pimp.gif

vamos xeneises!!

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Mexican girls in cali look nothing like this lol I might have to make a trip bc there's nothing like that mexican wise in cali
What part of cali are you from? Theres mexican chicks like this everywhere

First off let me say that all these girls are indeed MEXICANS. I think all the ignorance here on NT, its because they don't know, so I will start the lesson now. These girls are call FRESITAS, OR in English STRAWBERRY GIRLS, meaning that they are part of Mexico's upper class families. Most of these families live in some of Mexico's Richest and big cities. CULIACAN, HERMOSILLO, MONTERREY, MEXICO CITY, GUADALAJARA, ENSENADA(SMALL CITY, BUT MANY FRESITAS) CANCUN AND even in some areas in TIJUANA. If you ever go on vacation to any of these city's once in your lifetime, just head over to the nearest mall or to some dance clubs and you will see them just like in the pictures. In my personal experince CULICAN, SINALOA AND GUADALAJARA, JALISCO You will see the most FRESITAS, but believe me they are all over the places I just mention. Now you ask the question, why do these kind girls don't live around my way??? Well if your in the USA, the typical mexican girl you see are the one that come over as ILLEGALS or the poor one's. Most of those girls are dark skinned and don't look like these. Like I mention before these girls are from the upper classes in Mexico so most of them Don't want or need to come to the USA. SO NT, STOP THE IGNORANCE, AND ENJOY THESE MEXICAN BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^ La verdad. My family is from Monterrey and when we go back to visit, women like this is what I run into. I currently live in San Antonio and givenS.A.'s proximity to Northern Mexico, tons of Fresitas attend college here. I went to school with a lot of women that look like many of the girls in thesephotos. All of them were upper middle class and above and only came to the states to study. In certain clubs in San Antonio you can find these women but youbetter step your Spanish game up because you won't even get the time of day.

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

First off let me say that all these girls are indeed MEXICANS. I think all the ignorance here on NT, its because they don't know, so I will start the lesson now. These girls are call FRESITAS, OR in English STRAWBERRY GIRLS, meaning that they are part of Mexico's upper class families. Most of these families live in some of Mexico's Richest and big cities. CULIACAN, HERMOSILLO, MONTERREY, MEXICO CITY, GUADALAJARA, ENSENADA(SMALL CITY, BUT MANY FRESITAS) CANCUN AND even in some areas in TIJUANA. If you ever go on vacation to any of these city's once in your lifetime, just head over to the nearest mall or to some dance clubs and you will see them just like in the pictures. In my personal experince CULICAN, SINALOA AND GUADALAJARA, JALISCO You will see the most FRESITAS, but believe me they are all over the places I just mention. Now you ask the question, why do these kind girls don't live around my way??? Well if your in the USA, the typical mexican girl you see are the one that come over as ILLEGALS or the poor one's. Most of those girls are dark skinned and don't look like these. Like I mention before these girls are from the upper classes in Mexico so most of them Don't want or need to come to the USA. SO NT, STOP THE IGNORANCE, AND ENJOY THESE MEXICAN BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^ La verdad. My family is from Monterrey and when we go back to visit, women like this is what I run into. I currently live in San Antonio and given S.A.'s proximity to Northern Mexico, tons of Fresitas attend college here. I went to school with a lot of women that look like many of the girls in these photos. All of them were upper middle class and above and only came to the states to study. In certain clubs in San Antonio you can find these women but you better step your Spanish game up because you won't even get the time of day.

Currently live in San Antonio, BTW the worst drivers in the United States live here. Anyway, your pretty much right, Mexicans come and go to and fromlike nothing around here. I still cant believe sometimes that i only live like 2hrs away from the border now. BUT its a good thing my peeps are from Morelia,being able to speak proper Spanish FTW!!

honest question, how open are they to other cultures, and different backgrounds. I'm not of latin descent, im from the states, but personally ill take cuteall day, pretty eyes, they seem to take care of themselves and all that.. These broads are dope, and ive been looking to take this trip for a few years, but, Idont want to go down there, when the people, are elitist, have an exclusive mindset. Keep in mind im a 6'5 black male, and in the states, blacks andmexicans dont have the best relationship. So my latin/mexican nter, hold me down with the info, this summer im out

Originally Posted by Salifina

honest question, how open are they to other cultures, and different backgrounds. I'm not of latin descent, im from the states, but personally ill take cute all day, pretty eyes, they seem to take care of themselves and all that.. These broads are dope, and ive been looking to take this trip for a few years, but, I dont want to go down there, when the people, are elitist, have an exclusive mindset. Keep in mind im a 6'5 black male, and in the states, blacks and mexicans dont have the best relationship. So my latin/mexican nter, hold me down with the info, this summer im out
Go to Puerto Rico instead. They're still latin and plenty of fine females there too.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Mexican girls in cali look nothing like this lol I might have to make a trip bc there's nothing like that mexican wise in cali

im gonna have to agree.

honest question, how open are they to other cultures, and different backgrounds. I'm not of latin descent, im from the states, but personally ill take cute all day, pretty eyes, they seem to take care of themselves and all that.. These broads are dope, and ive been looking to take this trip for a few years, but, I dont want to go down there, when the people, are elitist, have an exclusive mindset. Keep in mind im a 6'5 black male, and in the states, blacks and mexicans dont have the best relationship. So my latin/mexican nter, hold me down with the info, this summer im out
Mexican women in Mexico LOVE black guys. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Also Mexican people in Mexico are some of the most hospitable people you will evermeet. Go. Enjoy yourself.

Originally Posted by West2East

Mexican women in Mexico LOVE [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]black [/color] white guys. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Also Mexican people in Mexico are some of the most hospitable people you will ever meet. Go. Enjoy yourself.

At least from what I've seen when I've been down there. But maybe anyone American/of another race is a turn-on to them. Getting girls was so easy downthere, between the tourists and the local girls it was too easy.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Truth!

Don't be fooled by these pictures, they're one in a million. Seriously, try finding girls that look like this in Mexico. Most of them suffer fromMontezuma's Revenge - a long backside.

smh.gif
man... these women are so fine. the women in tokyo i thought were the best i've ever seen, but these pics are proving otherwise. whatever the case,living in maryland FTL. all the mexican chicks here look like bowling balls

Back
Top Bottom