hell yesh.
QFMFT
but hopefully "DOWNTOWN" aint as bushy as hereyebrows

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by lanev0

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by lanev0

I'm Asian and i love Mexican chicks. Will i ever get a chance?
What kind of Asian?

Chinese
smile.gif

chances are slim, but why should you stop trying? Odds would've been in your favor though if you were filipino though
laugh.gif
Thats why my BM is a light skinned latina
pimp.gif
so what exactly was the reason that u gotta be filipino
eyes.gif

First off let me say that all these girls are indeed MEXICANS. I think all the ignorance here on NT, its because they don't know, so I will start thelesson now. These girls are call FRESITAS, OR in English STRAWBERRY GIRLS, meaning that they are part of Mexico's upper class families. Most of thesefamilies live in some of Mexico's Richest and big cities. CULIACAN, HERMOSILLO, MONTERREY, MEXICO CITY, GUADALAJARA, ENSENADA(SMALL CITY, BUT MANYFRESITAS) CANCUN AND even in some areas in TIJUANA. If you ever go on vacation to any of these city's once in your lifetime, just head over to the nearestmall or to some dance clubs and you will see them just like in the pictures. In my personal experince CULICAN, SINALOA AND GUADALAJARA, JALISCO You will seethe most FRESITAS, but believe me they are all over the places I just mention. Now you ask the question, why do these kind girls don't live around myway??? Well if your in the USA, the typical mexican girl you see are the one that come over as ILLEGALS or the poor one's. Most of those girls are darkskinned and don't look like these. Like I mention before these girls are from the upper classes in Mexico so most of them Don't want or need to come tothe USA. SO NT, STOP THE IGNORANCE, AND ENJOY THESE MEXICAN BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

First off let me say that all these girls are indeed MEXICANS. I think all the ignorance here on NT, its because they don't know, so I will start the lesson now. These girls are call FRESITAS, OR in English STRAWBERRY GIRLS, meaning that they are part of Mexico's upper class families. Most of these families live in some of Mexico's Richest and big cities. CULIACAN, HERMOSILLO, MONTERREY, MEXICO CITY, GUADALAJARA, ENSENADA(SMALL CITY, BUT MANY FRESITAS) CANCUN AND even in some areas in TIJUANA. If you ever go on vacation to any of these city's once in your lifetime, just head over to the nearest mall or to some dance clubs and you will see them just like in the pictures. In my personal experince CULICAN, SINALOA AND GUADALAJARA, JALISCO You will see the most FRESITAS, but believe me they are all over the places I just mention. Now you ask the question, why do these kind girls don't live around my way??? Well if your in the USA, the typical mexican girl you see are the one that come over as ILLEGALS or the poor one's. Most of those girls are dark skinned and don't look like these. Like I mention before these girls are from the upper classes in Mexico so most of them Don't want or need to come to the USA. SO NT, STOP THE IGNORANCE, AND ENJOY THESE MEXICAN BEAUTIES!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

preach on....i need to move to one of those places mentioned...and teach over there since their firing us all

First off let me say that all these girls are indeed MEXICANS. I think all the ignorance here on NT, its because they don't know, so I will start the lesson now. These girls are call FRESITAS, OR in English STRAWBERRY GIRLS, meaning that they are part of Mexico's upper class families. Most of these families live in some of Mexico's Richest and big cities. CULIACAN, HERMOSILLO, MONTERREY, MEXICO CITY, GUADALAJARA, ENSENADA(SMALL CITY, BUT MANY FRESITAS) CANCUN AND even in some areas in TIJUANA. If you ever go on vacation to any of these city's once in your lifetime, just head over to the nearest mall or to some dance clubs and you will see them just like in the pictures. In my personal experince CULICAN, SINALOA AND GUADALAJARA, JALISCO You will see the most FRESITAS, but believe me they are all over the places I just mention. Now you ask the question, why do these kind girls don't live around my way??? Well if your in the USA, the typical mexican girl you see are the one that come over as ILLEGALS or the poor one's. Most of those girls are dark skinned and don't look like these. Like I mention before these girls are from the upper classes in Mexico so most of them Don't want or need to come to the USA. SO NT, STOP THE IGNORANCE, AND ENJOY THESE MEXICAN BEAUTIES!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This man speaks the truth.

^^^I dont care what that guy is talking about....it looks like any dbag can get a dime piece...looks like I know where I am going on my next vacation.....

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

I'm leaving to Guadalajara tomorrow I will post pics when I come back
oh and they are Mexican bola de pendejos go to Mexico not TJ or the tourist beach cities but places like Guadalajara, monterrey, sinaloa etc... all you see is dimes and by the way most of us have sp[anish ancestors mixed with indians some of us are lighter than others don't judge by the mexicans that live in the U.S.
Did you arrive with pics yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

^^^I dont care what that guy is talking about....it looks like any dbag can get a dime piece...looks like I know where I am going on my next vacation.....
make sure to take pics of that dime piece, dbag.
laugh.gif

jusplayin

Originally Posted by DEADST0CK T0BLER0NE

laugh.gif

jusplayin

rich dbags, just like in the states. fresas don't eff with people that aren't in their rich circles.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by pr1nts

if i'm correct the mexicans that come to america are usually the poor ones which were decedents of the incas or something. the ones you see in the pictures are the rich ones which explains why they don't come to america, and they are decedents from the europeans that went there. something like that, i remember seeing it on oprah
embarassed.gif

LOL I hope this isn't an explanation for why most Mexicans in Mexico would look like the chicks in these pictures.....most Mexicans in Mexico look indigenous, yes like the poor ones that come here.

oh the ignorance
roll.gif

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rich dbags, just like in the states. fresas don't eff with people that aren't in their rich circles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Fact....

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Fact....

indeed, my cousin goes to school with them. my uncle is far from rich but he has a really good relationship with his boss and he pays for my cousin'sschool because he's been a family friend for years. she says a lot of them are extremely stuck up daddy's little girls, but if anybody knows how D.F.is, a lot of them also have mad security so even getting "close" to them in a mission.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

jusplayin

thanks guys....
laugh.gif
......I knew it was going to happen rightafter I posted it....

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

jusplayin
thanks guys....
laugh.gif
......I knew it was going to happen right after I posted it....
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're gonna let that stop you?[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

ayo, be ezy. Theirs alot of false things being said.

some yall talking like the things you learned in 7th grade history is or was all true.

be easy.

btw, My father is mexican.. From durango. His grandmother(fathers mother) Lived in San Pedro right outside DF.

Mother - Mother and father from spain... moved to mexico at young age.. Her brother and sister married mexicans, so dont start off with that indigenous people talk.

sound madd ignorant.

was that supposed to clarify something?

Back
Top Bottom