Miami Heat setting up excuses early.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

They are right though...

I don't remember KG, Allen, and PP saying similar things.

If they did, source?

As right as it is, it's pretty damn wack.
seriously, those guys clicked from day one, and they werent "great off court friends"

and when the celtics were just put together, didnt they start like 27-4.

They are right though...

If they did, source?

seriously, those guys clicked from day one, and they werent "great off court friends"

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

They are right though...

If they did, source?

Well the reason being they all have one goal in mind when they joined, which was winning a championship. Most importantly they put that "individualistic" mind set  behind them and focus on teamwork. I feel like lebron and wade are compel to accomplish more personal milestone just because they all have such young career. Also, KG cried on national TV.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

They are right though...

If they did, source?

Well the reason being they all have one goal in mind when they joined, which was winning a championship. Most importantly they put that "individualistic" mind set  behind them and focus on teamwork. I feel like lebron and wade are compel to accomplish more personal milestone just because they all have such young career. Also, KG cried on national TV.

Im not saying theyre making excuses but this will be the number one reason if they dont win it all. As stated, you didnt hear this from Boston when they got togther. Once the deal was done, most had Boston to win it all, the same with the Heat. Of course Boston had a better team their first year but this Heat team is more than capable of winning with the talent they have.

Im not saying theyre making excuses but this will be the number one reason if they dont win it all. As stated, you didnt hear this from Boston when they got togther. Once the deal was done, most had Boston to win it all, the same with the Heat. Of course Boston had a better team their first year but this Heat team is more than capable of winning with the talent they have.

This reminds me of high school, when dudes would be on that behind the scenes "So I heard so-and-so said you ain't no kinda man."
laugh.gif

Just gotta throw something out there for people to talk about.

*locked*

This reminds me of high school, when dudes would be on that behind the scenes "So I heard so-and-so said you ain't no kinda man."
laugh.gif

Just gotta throw something out there for people to talk about.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom