Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

It's hilarious that he didn't get the credit he was due while he was alive.
eyes.gif

I can still remember
indifferent.gif
my boys after they were rolling from the Katt Williams stand up bashing MJ. Dude lost my respect after that.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

eyes.gif

I can still remember
indifferent.gif
my boys after they were rolling from the Katt Williams stand up bashing MJ. Dude lost my respect after that.

why? was it not true what katt williams said?

people like to completely disregard the fact he messed with little boys.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

eyes.gif

I can still remember
indifferent.gif

why? was it not true what katt williams said?

people like to completely disregard the fact he messed with little boys.

First off no he didn't. But that debate is for another day.

Second, watch the stand up. He came at a lot more than his "little boys". Classless for a few simple laughs.

I followed this all day yesterday not wanting to believe this happened.
Being lucky enough to have an older sister who loved music i grew up with Michael Jackson music in the house since I can remember.
I appreciate everything Michael left for us.
Off the Wall was good enough to retire off of, but then came Triller!
Even if you don't like his music, his influence has probably been key inspiration to your favorite artists.
The man was the ultimate entertainer.
He transcends time.
You will remember this day forever.
This is a generational moment in time where everyone will know where they were when it happened. This is our John Lennon.
it is good to see that Michael Jackson's music is taking over itunes Top 10, where it should be.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, the best to ever do it. Every time I hear an MJ song, I can't help but smile and feel the urge to dance. Regardless of whattranspired outside of music in his life, it is impossible to overlook the numerous contributions he made to music, dance, and popular culture in general.

One of my favorite MJ moments is when he got on stage with Diana Ross (see video below). They are both on top of their game, and both so genuinely happy to beperforming together, and they rip it. One of my biggest regrets is never seeing MJ perform live. I cannot even fathom how amazing it must have been to see himback in the 70's or 80's.

Originally Posted by ComradeSS

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, the best to ever do it. Every time I hear an MJ song, I can't help but smile and feel the urge to dance. Regardless of what transpired outside of music in his life, it is impossible to overlook the numerous contributions he made to music, dance, and popular culture in general.

One of my favorite MJ moments is when he got on stage with Diana Ross (see video below). They are both on top of their game, and both so genuinely happy to be performing together, and they rip it. One of my biggest regrets is never seeing MJ perform live. I cannot even fathom how amazing it must have been to see him back in the 70's or 80's.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Never seen that video thanks man.

MJ's Dancing >

Underrated song IMO

He's not dead, until I see the body, and until then its a conspiracy theory remember how he said he wanted to be chronologicallly frozen. Who is with me

so how many of you will have Bill Gates in ur avy when he dies?
Im sure hes had a bigger impact on your life than Mike ever will.

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

He's not dead, until I see the body, and until then its a conspiracy theory remember how he said he wanted to be chronologicallly frozen. Who is with me
No one, now:
2w6gs8y.gif

Trying to prepare myself for this media onslaught about to happen.

Magazines, reissued albums, a "we are the world 2009", etc

I'm going into hibernation for 6 months.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

I followed this all day yesterday not wanting to believe this happened.
Being lucky enough to have an older sister who loved music i grew up with Michael Jackson music in the house since I can remember.
I appreciate everything Michael left for us.
Off the Wall was good enough to retire off of, but then came Triller!
Even if you don't like his music, his influence has probably been key inspiration to your favorite artists.
The man was the ultimate entertainer.
He transcends time.
You will remember this day forever.
This is a generational moment in time where everyone will know where they were when it happened. This is our John Lennon.
it is good to see that Michael Jackson's music is taking over itunes Top 10, where it should be.
Nice post.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

indifferent.gif
##*@ Bill Gates

- just see this FB status update LOL:

Rocky SingletonDang i messed up and wore these white gym socks with these dress shoes today, trying to pay respects to Mike and my ankles hot then a muggg i wonder will i be bogish if i take them off and just go naked feet in these dress shoes....they my shoes!!!!

eyes.gif

I can still remember
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
He lost your respect for WHAT? Doing his job as acomedian?

So answer this, who else was "off-limits" when it came to jokes? Would you still say Mike off limits if he wouldn't have died yesterday?

BET is Going in right now....

Mike Didnt mess with those little Boys...Just money hungry parents looking for a quick $buck$. Why would a man, a man with the BRIGHTEST spot light in theworld on him, put himself in a situation like that? "Well if he didnt do it, then why did he settle out of court???"....because the man had enoughstress in his life...might as well just get it over with as quick as possible.

And for those of you saying "Its a shame that a man has to die in order to get recognition"....HUSH....Its called paying homage. Im sure everyone atESPN knows Michael Jordan is the greastest basketball player to ever grace a court, but you dont see them OD'n on it...But As soon as he passes away, ESPNwill be playing his best games, hightlights, get the prospectives of his former teammates, fans...ect ect... oh and this Message board would Go crazy...I betno one says "its a shame that a man has to die in order to get recognition"

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

indifferent.gif
##*@ Bill Gates

Lol... This is why ppls mournings get no respect from me. You dont care for life itself. Just what matters to YOU

Like every time I hear 'Michael Jackson is DEAD' on TV or whatever.. it just seems sooooo surreal.

Like How can he die tho??

The man isn't even buried yet and you're already spewing out this conspiracy crap. Are you going for the conspiracy douche-bag record?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eyes.gif

I can still remember
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
He lost your respect for WHAT? Doing his job as a comedian?

So answer this, who else was "off-limits" when it came to jokes? Would you still say Mike off limits if he wouldn't have died yesterday?

Nobody off limits fam. If you find stuff like that funny than more power to ya
grin.gif

I found it classless and tasteless, I mean I really couldn't watch without feeling awkward for Williams and my boys are literally
roll.gif

I mean making fun of him is one thing, but questioning his existence as a member of your race, and saying he was overrated anyway was pretty classless IMO, buthey if you a Katt fan by all means.

Back
Top Bottom