Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

It's pretty funny...

Just checking on ebay at MJ dolls. On June 21st you could have gotten his main ones for $9-$12.

Now these dolls go for $200-$400 on ebay.

Imagine being that seller who waited all this time to sell his doll for $12 on the 21st lol and then a few days later to have it skyrocket. GOT EM
i know what you mean.

the moonwalker video game on ebay is ridiculous. they were already expensive for an old game at 45 dollars (avg sale on ebay)...now they're selling for200+

I don't know if this been posted yet in here, but:

James Brown (December 25th) - Aaliyah (August 25th) - Left Eye (April 25th) - Michael Jackson (June 25th)

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

James Brown (December 25th) - Aaliyah (August 25th) - Left Eye (April 25th) - Michael Jackson (June 25th)

nerd.gif

eek.gif
Oddly enough that has been posted 25 times.

jordanpheen wrote:
Originally Posted by Fade On You

Q46totheE wrote:
Do any of you feel that there is a racial divide as far as how people

A) view Michael Jackson

B) handling his death

?

There was a conversation on the radio about this when I was driving to work today.

!%#%$++ excellent, make this another !%#%$++ racial thread. Shut the @#%@ up with this racial *%** already enough is enough.
dude shut up he was simply asking and letting us know
he didn't even state his own opinion so for you to come at him like that was silly

Shut your trap people have to make everything a +%$%##! race thread. This is probably the most inappropriate time to ask questions like that. "do youthink white people or black people care more about his death?" You cannot be serious.

Originally Posted by byeehaaw

in the last years of his life, ppl were so eager to judge him. now that he's dead, everyone's praising him. finally

yup

now ppl are showing him the respect that he really deserves .

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE THAT REPRESENTED INNOCENCE DIED YESTERDAY.

NO MATTER YOUR RACE, ECONOMIC OR SOCIAL STATUS, IF YOU'RE IN MY AGE GROUP YOU'RE EFFECTED IN SOME WAY RIGHT NOW.

MUSIC WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. POPULAR CULTURE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. SOME OF OUR LIVES WILL NEVER BE SAME.

YESTERDAY WE LOST A GIANT AMONG MEN.......

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]monstres sacrés[/color]

Dude, you just OD'd almost as bad as Mike himself.

Nothing he's done in the last 2 decades has really done much for music. He WAS a magnificent singer, perfomer, dancer, and AT TIMES, songwriter. Quincy Jones should be getting at least half of the sudden love in this thread for the music MJ performed. But regardless of all of that, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop acting like Mike was on top of the world as of yesterday.
QFT the truth

laugh.gif
everything that represented innocence died

MJ was a legend but do NOT forget this guy had a lot of personal demons, do I think he molested those kids? No I dont but come on dude

124 pages in 18 hrs.. Thats amazing. All these disrespectful idiots need to leave. Mj touched hearts of a lot of people. If he didnt touch yours ok but dontbash the guy.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE THAT REPRESENTED INNOCENCE DIED YESTERDAY.

NO MATTER YOUR RACE, ECONOMIC OR SOCIAL STATUS, IF YOU'RE IN MY AGE GROUP YOU'RE EFFECTED IN SOME WAY RIGHT NOW.

MUSIC WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. POPULAR CULTURE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. SOME OF OUR LIVES WILL NEVER BE SAME.

YESTERDAY WE LOST A GIANT AMONG MEN.......

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]monstres sacrés[/color]

Dude, you just OD'd almost as bad as Mike himself.

Nothing he's done in the last 2 decades has really done much for music. He WAS a magnificent singer, perfomer, dancer, and AT TIMES, songwriter. Quincy Jones should be getting at least half of the sudden love in this thread for the music MJ performed. But regardless of all of that, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop acting like Mike was on top of the world as of yesterday.
QFT the truth

laugh.gif
everything that represented innocence died

MJ was a legend but do NOT forget this guy had a lot of personal demons, do I think he molested those kids? No I dont but come on dude

Did you see any of his interviews? Dude was like a 45 year old kid.

Perfect example of naiveté. Dude was trampled on for his kindness. Loss of innocence= loss of childhood, and a part of my childhood died yesterday.

I will miss MJ like the rest and have almost his entire catalog but there are some people in here really ODing

I will miss MJ like the rest and have almost his entire catalog but there are some people in here really ODing

Who are you to tell anyone else they are over reacting?...Would you tell someone you know who's lost someone meaningful that they are overreacting?....Just because he wasn't instrumental in your life doesn't mean he wasn't in others.

I used to not get how people cried over some celeb they never met, but now I get it, so I DO see where you are coming from. But let it rest man, nobody is"ODing"

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

nerd.gif

eek.gif
Oddly enough that has been posted 25 times.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Nobody is 'ODing'...EVERYBODY is talkin about this right now.
Exactly. It was completely unexpected and I can only imagine the pain the family is going through dealing with this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by byeehaaw

in the last years of his life, ppl were so eager to judge him. now that he's dead, everyone's praising him. finally

yup

now ppl are showing him the respect that he really deserves .
I respect his music and what he did for music
the man...not one bit

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Who are you to tell anyone else they are over reacting?...Would you tell someone you know who's lost someone meaningful that they are over reacting?....Just because he wasn't instrumental in your life doesn't mean he wasn't in others.

COSIGN!!

it's funny when I made Michael's 50th Bday post and how he was still a legend, it got about 4 responses

all I got to say

I wonder what they do about 50 SOLD OUT CONCERTS in London that he was supposed to do...yes thats FIFTY SOLD OUT concerts at the O2 Arena...Jackson was set tomake 1 million dollars PER DAY off this run of shows that was supposed to span 3 years. Those promoters must be a little upset right now...

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
does anyone else feel like the "real" Michael Jackson already died a long time ago? they keep showing all of his Thriller songs, but the truth is that we're never going to see that from him again.

this is definitely tough, but IMO it's not as bad as if he was in his PRIME. i think it's a little easier for us to appreciate MJs life and move on because his career had already run its course.

please don't attack me, i'm just giving my honest feelings.

- thats exactly how i feel. the real Mike died a long time ago. i mean, i think to myself when was the last time i rushed home to see a new MJ video? the lastsong i remember having that undeniable sound was 'remember the time'......everything after that was eh.....
- and im 30 years old so i fully remember all of his solo career.

- Human Nature, Rock With You, Dont Stop Till You Get Enough? thats how i want to remember Mike. other than that its the J5 era.....

- and im with the few posters questioning the crying. no disrespect i loved Mike too but its not like he was or has given us anything in the last 10-15 years.most times you cry over an entertainer is when they still had so much to offer, Mike been through. id did my mourning years ago.....

Who are others to judge how some are mourning the death of Michael Jackson? This man is a freakin' icon and musical legend. He has given so many people somany memories throughout his career and transcended generations. Of course some who feel a connection to him will cry or mourn his loss. We just lost one ofthe greatest entertainers of our time. Some of us grew up to his music and it had so much meaning to us depending on what significance it had to each of us.

I do not know why some find it awkward or weird for some people mourning or crying over public and celebrity figures. Depending on what impact they have had onyou, you feel a connection to them because you watched them on TV and grew up with them, so it is as if you feel like you know them and feel a bond with them.It is a completely natural reaction, especially to someone as huge as Michael Jackson who is the ultimate superstar. How about when you watch movies or read abook and you cry over a character's death you never even know personally? This is even maybe on a deeper level than that. Completely normal to react andmourn over someone you admired, whether you knew them personally or not.

Anyways, this was probably already posted...One of my fave MJ songs ever! I LOVE this video. So sexy. Naomi Campbell is the video girl. Hot hot video.

Back
Top Bottom