Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

BET is Going in right now....

Mike Didnt mess with those little Boys...Just money hungry parents looking for a quick $buck$. Why would a man, a man with the BRIGHTEST spot light in the world on him, put himself in a situation like that? "Well if he didnt do it, then why did he settle out of court???"....because the man had enough stress in his life...might as well just get it over with as quick as possible.

And for those of you saying "Its a shame that a man has to die in order to get recognition"....HUSH....Its called paying homage. Im sure everyone at ESPN knows Michael Jordan is the greastest basketball player to ever grace a court, but you dont see them OD'n on it...But As soon as he passes away, ESPN will be playing his best games, hightlights, get the prospectives of his former teammates, fans...ect ect... oh and this Message board would Go crazy...I bet no one says "its a shame that a man has to die in order to get recognition"
So, he never had an infatuation w. little kids? He had a real ++*@+% up childhood, and a lot of his issues carried over to when he was an adult.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by kix4kix

so how many of you will have Bill Gates in ur avy when he dies?
Im sure hes had a bigger impact on your life than Mike ever will.

indifferent.gif
##*@ Bill Gates

Lol... This is why ppls mournings get no respect from me. You dont care for life itself. Just what matters to YOU

laugh.gif
you said bill Gates had more of an effect on me
laugh.gif
, how is that respecting life by placing rank and value in someone's affect while here onearth?...Then call me selfish when I don't bite on your bogus and tactless hypothetical situation?...Someone feeling lonely?

Mike Didnt mess with those little Boys...Just money hungry parents looking for a quick $buck$. Why would a man, a man with the BRIGHTEST spot light in the world on him, put himself in a situation like that? "Well if he didnt do it, then why did he settle out of court???"....because the man had enough stress in his life...might as well just get it over with as quick as possible.

And for those of you saying "Its a shame that a man has to die in order to get recognition"....HUSH....Its called paying homage. Im sure everyone at ESPN knows Michael Jordan is the greastest basketball player to ever grace a court, but you dont see them OD'n on it...But As soon as he passes away, ESPN will be playing his best games, hightlights, get the prospectives of his former teammates, fans...ect ect... oh and this Message board would Go crazy...I bet no one says "its a shame that a man has to die in order to get recognition"

sound like you in denial....i appreciate his music but the dude had issues....i blame it all on him never being able to grow up and then his father....i meanhis best friend as a kid was a damn rat

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

So, he never had an infatuation w. little kids? He had a real ++*@+% up childhood, and a lot of his issues carried over to when he was an adult.

The man didnt sexually fondle with those kids....thats all im saying

Sorry if posted.

Essence.com Exclusive! Marlon Jackson speaks to Roland S. Martin about the death of his brother, Michael Jackson

Essence.com blogger Roland S. Martin talks with Marlon Jackson, brother of Michael Jackson and a member of the Jackson 5, about the death of his youngerbrother, the King of Pop.

Marlon, how did you find out about Michael's death?

"I Talked to Frank Dileo, Michael's manager. Frank told me that Michael last night was complaining about not feeling well. He called to tell him hewasn't feeling well.

"Michael's doctor went over to see him, and Frank said, 'Marlon, from last night to this morning, I don't know what happened.' When theygot to him this morning, he wasn't breathing. They rushed him to the hospital and couldn't bring him around. That's what happened. They don'tknow what happened."

When was the last time you saw Michael?

"It was May 14 at a family gathering. I had just gotten back from Africa. Michael looked great. He was looking well. He was getting ready to go intorehearsals for his tour. I don't know what happened."

There were some reports he wasn't feeling well and was in a wheelchair.

"He wasn't in a wheelchair. He was walking around with his kids. When we saw him he wasn't in a wheelchair. We all talked. He was doinggreat."
Was that the last time you spoke with him?

"May 14 was the last time I spoke with him. The last time I saw him."

Have you talked to any of your other family members about his death?
"I've been trying to get a hold of my mom. I talked to Jackie. I talked to Tito. They feel the same way. A piece of our heart, a piece of us went withhim. It was a shock to them, too. I talked to my brother, Jackie, and he said, 'Marlon, is it true?' I said, 'I'm calling them right now to seeif its true. That when I called Frank Dileo and I couldn't get to my mom. I talked to him the first tiem and he was at the house and my mom was in thebackground crying, and was just upset."

Was Michael still at the house?

"Michael had passed. Frank told me, 'We lost him.'

And you said a doctor saw him last night, but he didn't see a need to take him to the hospital?

"He didn't take him to the hospital. This morning he wasn't breathing and they rushed him to the hospital. He was going to be 51 in August. Gonetoo soon."

Marlon, it's amazing to look at the reaction from all over the world. People are at the hospital, at the Jackson family home in Gary, Indiana, at his staron the Wall of Fame.

"I never knew the effect the Jackson 5 had on people until I began traveling with (Major Broadcasting) network, and people would say our songs were thereason for them getting married. Me and my brothers did what we did because we loved it. That's the way we thought. I'm happy that we did get a chanceto just bring happiness to everybody, and Michael took it to another level to bring people happiness. He cared about people a lot.

"Michael was known all over the world, and that's why people care, and it's nice to see that people care. Not only did they grow up with mybrother, but they grew up with the Jackson 5. They care, they care. He's going to be missed. He's definitely going to be missed. We are always going toremember him. We cannot forget him."

I hear the comparisons to Elvis Presley and people looking to him a generation later. I know it's very soon after the death of Michael, but shouldsomething like Graceland be established so the next generation is aware of Michael's impact?

"He's going to live on. He has left a legacy and it's going to be forever, and I really feel that in my heart. I want people to concentrate onthose things that he did for people. He did a lot of positive things. He's going to live forever. I'm going to miss him. The memories, all the greatthings he has done, and my family is going to miss him. It's hard. It's really hard for us right now."

For the world he was the King of Pop. But for you, he was your younger brother.

"And that's the way we saw him, as a younger brother. It's like when anyone else loses their family member. It hurts. It hurts right now. Itreally hurts."

I've ALWAYS looked at it this way.

I truly don't believe he touched those little kids in the first case back in the 90s.

Didn't that case settle for MILLIONS????

The thing is, what parent(s) you know would put their kid through all of that JUST FOR MONEY?... Like if it was TRUE, why not have the man thrown UNDER thejail?

people are sick these days man, smh.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

sound like you in denial....i appreciate his music but the dude had issues....i blame it all on him never being able to grow up and then his father....i mean his best friend as a kid was a damn rat

nah, Mike was a big Kid...YES....

What im saying is, he didnt Sexually fondle with those Kids....

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by byeehaaw

in the last years of his life, ppl were so eager to judge him. now that he's dead, everyone's praising him. finally

yup

now ppl are showing him the respect that he really deserves .
I respect his music and what he did for music
the man...not one bit
Funny that you said this because a lot of older people (30+) are saying the same exact thing.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

sound like you in denial....i appreciate his music but the dude had issues....i blame it all on him never being able to grow up and then his father....i mean his best friend as a kid was a damn rat

nah, Mike was a big Kid...YES....

What im saying is, he didnt Sexually fondle with those Kids....

maybe, maybe not....but he was sleeping in the same bed of children who weren't his own. That's disgusting no matter how you try to spin it.....

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I mean making fun of him is one thing, but questioning his existence as a member of your race, and saying he was overrated anyway was pretty classless IMO, but hey if you a Katt fan by all means.
He is a comedian. Point blank.

How can you honestly argue with Katt Williams saying Mike Jackson's existence to his NATURAL race? The dude bleached his skin and narrowed his nose to looklike a white man? Much respect and honor to MIke's familiy but that is what I remember him for. Yes his music was GREAT, but his side show antics arecomparable to Dennis Rodman in terms of off-court/stage antics taking away from on-court/stage production.

Katt Williams is a comedian. Comedians touch on "sensitive" subjects ALL OF THE TIME.

Can we not speak on Mike and those little boys as if you KNOW he DIDN'T do it. Please man. Because he passed away doesn't mean you need to forceyourself (or others) that he didn't do what was said. Why even speak on it?

Kix4Kix

You are really saying Mike had more of an affect on your life than Bill Gates?
%!$$ seriously just let the dude be. How the F are you going to bring up Bill Gates all bill gates does is make software and he isn't the onlyperson that knows how to do that. But show me someone who can sell 50million copies of one cd!

Hahahah Why are you comparing Bill Gates to Mike Jackson. Two different types of influence. THat is a funny attempt though

you have to respect his humanitarian efforts... man was a giver.
Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by byeehaaw

in the last years of his life, ppl were so eager to judge him. now that he's dead, everyone's praising him. finally

yup

now ppl are showing him the respect that he really deserves .
I respect his music and what he did for music
the man...not one bit

imagine that. people on NT are arguing even in here. RIP MJ, your music was amazing and will be rocked forever!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Can we not speak on Mike and those little boys as if you KNOW he DIDN'T do it. Please man. Because he passed away doesn't mean you need to force yourself (or others) that he didn't do what was said. Why even speak on it?

Because like someone stated...If a grown man sexually fondled with my son/daughter....I would want him to do as much Jail time as possible...

Back
Top Bottom