Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Something my cousin made in honor of the late Michael Joseph Jackson:

1zpirh3.jpg

pimp.gif
i'd rock that

eek.gif
MJ has 9 of the top 10 albums on iTunes already.
pimp.gif
, is there an official level that's actually higher than diamond in the recording industry?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

MATT FIDDES, FORMER BODYGUARD

"He's the most misunderstood man in world. Everyone thought he was this weird freak but when you're with him he's as normal as everyone else. I don't think he felt he was as famous as everyone else thought, he didn't know any different.

"He was a very caring guy who would go out of his way to help the sick. One night in London he wanted to see some homeless people. He sent them loads of pizzas in secret. The guy had a good heart.

"We used to dress him up and sneak out of hotel room and do normal things in shops. People wouldn't know who he was but we wanted to give him a taste of the real life."

frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Dude had a "hand" in writing tracks but he didn't do the majority of the work. I mean dude did not write thriller. I wasn't even putting him down and people get all out of wack about it.
What you said right there is different than saying he did not write any songs at all. That is what you indicated at first.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

"He's the most misunderstood man in world. Everyone thought he was this weird freak but when you're with him he's as normal as everyone else. I don't think he felt he was as famous as everyone else thought, he didn't know any different.

"He was a very caring guy who would go out of his way to help the sick. One night in London he wanted to see some homeless people. He sent them loads of pizzas in secret. The guy had a good heart.

"We used to dress him up and sneak out of hotel room and do normal things in shops. People wouldn't know who he was but we wanted to give him a taste of the real life."

frown.gif
frown.gif
*tear jerker*
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

R.I.P.

I'm not gonna front like i listened to MJ songs 24/7 though.
i used to do the routine to remember the time in my grandma's room.....he will be missed

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Something my cousin made in honor of the late Michael Joseph Jackson:

1zpirh3.jpg

pimp.gif
i'd rock that
I second that. Thats dope

And im so sick and tired of ppl coming in here bringing up all the negative things about Michael

After all he is human, who is to say what he did was any worse than the next man's mistake? The only difference is Michael was so significant in the publiceye, the media has a chance to exploit and blew his wrong-doings out of proportion

Everyday, everyone commits some sort of sins. We just walk around not knowing what and who.

I did not grow up watching Michael, but the influence he had on the older generation was enough for me to pick up on and i was lucky enough to witness some ofthe replays of his performance during my childhood

If i was a child, watching all that, and got hooked till this day, imagine all those who went to his concert, bought his OG albums, hardcore fans who followevery news about him, hear about this, see how his death is gonna affect them now.

BTW, i always believe that he is innocent. Everytime he spoke about something it is always warm and touching.

I do believe he has a great heart and just wanted to be accepted.

frown.gif

I had posted this in the RIP thread in the music forum.

MJ Singing Gone Too Soon from his Dangerous album.

Rest In Peace to the Greatest to ever do it.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

ppl always think its taboo to talk negative about someone if they die. But when they're alive and can see the negativity its coo.

And yall acting like dude was an angel and so nice and innocent. Yea the neighbors of the guy that murdered his fam thought he was the sweetest guy too

laugh.gif
wut? ......Dude was NOT meant for this world. Mental issues? Sure. Nobody is in denial here. I never bashed him in life, and won't in death. I watched, read up on all of his cases. Jackson did not touch those kids.

remember Gavin?

- and thats the another reason the real Mike for me died a long time ago. i cant even look at that mike for too long.....
Honestly why are you telling us this? We don't give a $!%*, the man just passed away and you posting some bull +*@* about 'the realmike' dying and other nonsense.

Why can't you idiots just respect the man for his music and what he has done for hip-hop / r& b / and pop?? Without him, there wouldnt be anybody worthnaming.

You are such a lame son... I've told you this NUMEROUS times, I just want to tell you again.
indifferent.gif

RIP Michael Jackson.

Wouldn't it be great if Pac, Biggie, Hendrix, MJ, John Lennon were still alive and working on an underground musical project together?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

ppl always think its taboo to talk negative about someone if they die. But when they're alive and can see the negativity its coo.

And yall acting like dude was an angel and so nice and innocent. Yea the neighbors of the guy that murdered his fam thought he was the sweetest guy too

laugh.gif
wut? ......Dude was NOT meant for this world. Mental issues? Sure. Nobody is in denial here. I never bashed him in life, and won't in death. I watched, read up on all of his cases. Jackson did not touch those kids.

remember Gavin?

- and thats the another reason the real Mike for me died a long time ago. i cant even look at that mike for too long.....
Honestly why are you telling us this? We don't give a $!%*, the man just passed away and you posting some bull +*@* about 'the real mike' dying and other nonsense.

Why can't you idiots just respect the man for his music and what he has done for hip-hop / r& b / and pop?? Without him, there wouldnt be anybody worth naming.

You are such a lame son... I've told you this NUMEROUS times, I just want to tell you again.
indifferent.gif

- because we dont want to, and the only thing you can do about it is call someone lame through a computer.......
roll.gif
, feel better?

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

there isnt even enough words to describe how sad i am.
i still have the actuall vinyl of Bad & Off The Wall. VINYL!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Never been so sad about a celebrity death as much as this.
thats exactly how i feel
frown.gif
i just couldnt believe it when iheard about it yesterday, i swore one day i'd get to see him in concert, i really thought he had at least 15-20 years left.

Back
Top Bottom