Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

ppl always think its taboo to talk negative about someone if they die. But when they're alive and can see the negativity its coo.

And yall acting like dude was an angel and so nice and innocent. Yea the neighbors of the guy that murdered his fam thought he was the sweetest guy too

laugh.gif
wut? ......Dude was NOT meant for this world. Mental issues? Sure. Nobody is in denial here. I never bashed him in life, and won't in death. I watched, read up on all of his cases. Jackson did not touch those kids.

remember Gavin?

- and thats the another reason the real Mike for me died a long time ago. i cant even look at that mike for too long.....
Honestly why are you telling us this? We don't give a $!%*, the man just passed away and you posting some bull +*@* about 'the real mike' dying and other nonsense.

Why can't you idiots just respect the man for his music and what he has done for hip-hop / r& b / and pop?? Without him, there wouldnt be anybody worth naming.

You are such a lame son... I've told you this NUMEROUS times, I just want to tell you again.
indifferent.gif

- because we dont want to, and the only thing you can do about it is call someone lame through a computer.......
roll.gif
, feel better?
smh.gif

Never been so sad about a celebrity death as much as this.
QFT
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

Never been so sad about a celebrity death as much as this.
thats exactly how i feel
frown.gif
i just couldnt believe it when i heard about it yesterday, i swore one day i'd get to see him in concert, i really thought he had at least 15-20 years left.

Same here..

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Funny how some kids say MJ is the greatest ever and they never even listened to his music....

Now would be a great time for them to do some research and see what they've been missing out on all these years!

So whats going on with the tribute songs to MJ?

I just heard one from The Game ft. Diddy, Boyz 2 Men and others.

does anyone remember when Black or White debuted right after In Living Color..then shortly after they edited the video because Mike was smashing up cars at theend of the video
laugh.gif

tired.gif

is there a better song/video combo? will there ever be? nahhhhhh... is there a greater music video?

the last dance sequence that starts at 8:25, when the whole club gradually does the dance gives me the chills everytime. the attention to detail here isunreal.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I really think we, as a whole, took dude for granted. I would say those over 25 grew up literally loving dude. Unfortunately, all the BS happened for the younger population to not truly see how awesome he was. I feel cheated that I never saw him live, but I know now he is in a better place being rewarded for all of the good he did during his life.

RIP Mike
Couldn't have said it any better. I'm in my thirties, and we grew up listening to Michael Jackson records. I feel like a piece of mychildhood died yesterday.
frown.gif

And still dudes have the nerve to argue in this thread.

NT never ceases to amaze me.

Spot Rusherz wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

Q46totheE wrote:

then why post in the bread honestly that's the idiotic thing about people on NT they come in post to talk mess when it's absolutely unesscessary (sp) honestly people should resepect the man and other nters who cared about him and not come in here and run a muck like seriously ok some of the jokes are harmless but some of you just take it to the next level

Posted From My IPhone

kix4kix wrote:

IICEMAN83 wrote:

ppl always think its taboo to talk negative about someone if they die. But when they're alive and can see the negativity its coo.

And yall acting like dude was an angel and so nice and innocent. Yea the neighbors of the guy that murdered his fam thought he was the sweetest guy
too

laugh.gif
wut? ......Dude was NOT meant for this world. Mental issues? Sure. Nobody is
in denial here. I never bashed him in life, and won't in death. I watched, read up on all of his cases. Jackson did not touch those kids.

remember Gavin?

- and thats the another reason the real Mike for me died a long time ago. i cant even look at that mike for too long.....

Honestly why are you telling us this? We don't give a $!%*, the man just passed away and you posting some bull +*@* about 'the real
mike' dying and other nonsense.

Why can't you idiots just respect the man for his music and what he has done for hip-hop / r& b / and
pop??
Without him, there wouldnt be anybody worth naming.

You are such a lame son... I've told you this NUMEROUS times, I just want to tell you again.
indifferent.gif

- because we dont want to, and the only thing you can do about it is call someone lame through a computer.......
roll.gif
, feel better?

People just need to stop arguing and bringing up negatives. Let's just celebrate the man's life and legacy. I know one day I'll tell me kids of thegreatest performer ever.

Yea I remember MJ used to shut down MTV, BET, and FOX for World Premieres of his videos.......SIMULTANEOUSLY at that. Those were the days.

2 Vinyl Copies, 1 Cassette, 1 Original CD, 1 Re-Issue CD, and 1 Copy of Thriller 25!

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Something my cousin made in honor of the late Michael Joseph Jackson:

1zpirh3.jpg

pimp.gif
i'd rock that

is that for sale? i'd seriously buy that right now
My cousin just used the Kobe Bryant Puppet 4 ring shirt and photoshopped it to make it a MJ glove shirt... I wouldn't doubt if someone outthere takes this idea and makes some money off of it...

Personally, I grew up listening, dancing and singing to MJ's music and I love what he has contributed in the name of music. Heck, when I DJ, I don't goon a night without playing something MJ.

People will say what they will but please, no need to be disrespectful about it. A legend has passed... A man that has greatly influenced many of the musciansyou listen to today. Despite his personal and legal issues, you can't deny his talent and influence that he's bestowed upon our world.

Anyway, I don't think I will get used to this for quite sometime because a good part of my childhood revolved around his music & music videos. It feelslike I lost an immediate family member... Yes, it's that serious for me.

If it were up to me, I would actually love to see Disneyland bring back Captain EO... That was a dope $#% movie/music video.

Before I end this, I would also like to pay my respects to the late Farrah Fawcett...

MJ's passing obviously overshadowed her passing but with no intention at all. Most us were prepared for Farrah's departure but MJ's was unexpectedwhich is what made it worse. None the less, my thoughts & prayers go out to their families and to all families that has lost a loved one.

R.I.P. to the King of Pop & to the Angel that walked on earth

-Respect

Originally Posted by s dubl

does anyone remember when Black or White debuted right after In Living Color..then shortly after they edited the video because Mike was smashing up cars at the end of the video
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
hell yeah.

remember this!!!

Back
Top Bottom