Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

pimp.gif

20090626-f2qj3m31wnycj9d9fpd5e1b7r6.jpg

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Always the really talented guys that go young.
Lennon,MJ,Elvis.

But T Pain is healthy as a horse.
mad.gif
stealing a chris rock joke and wishing death on someone..
smh.gif
Don't compoare Lennon and MJ to Elvis...dude straight stole songs...
smh.gif
Big deal... MJ didn't write his songs at all

Doesn't make them any less significant as world class entertainers.

Are you serious? Michael Jackson had a hand in writing some of his biggest hits.

[h1]Emergency Workers Felt Jackson Dead at Scene[/h1]
Posted Jun 26th 2009 12:45PM by TMZ Staff

0626_michael_jackson_ex_09.jpg
When EMTs arrived at Michael Jackson's home yesterday, the medics wanted to pronounce him dead on the scene -- but Michael's personal doctor refused to let them "call it" -- this according to sources close to the situation.

When EMTs arrived there was evidence someone had been performing CPR on Michael for "quite some time." There was evidence of Lidocaine -- an old-school drug that can be used to treat disturbances in the heart's rhythm. Medics took over performing CPR but determined Jackson was lifeless -- and wanted to call the coroner to pick up the body.

We're told Jackson was flat-lined when EMTs arrived.

But our sources say M.J.'s doc demanded EMTs continue performing CPR anyway, and demanded that they take Michael to the hospital.

Once they arrived at UCLA, we're told Jackson's doc continued to personally administer CPR -- even though it was clear Jackson was already gone.

damn thats a crazy story...just got goosebumps...

Originally Posted by webnerd06

and i was just having this discussion the other day with another NTer.... what will happen to the beetles catalog when/if MJ dies?
do you think it will apart of his assests or will sir paul have another chance at owning the music again?

his children now own the beetles catalog

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Lennon,MJ,Elvis.

mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Are you serious? Michael Jackson had a hand in writing some of his biggest hits.
Pick up your face homie, dude didn't really write much for the Jackson 5 but he did write some for Off the Wall and a majority of Thrilleralong side with Quincy Jones..

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by webnerd06

and i was just having this discussion the other day with another NTer.... what will happen to the beetles catalog when/if MJ dies?
do you think it will apart of his assests or will sir paul have another chance at owning the music again?

his children now own the beetles catalog
They just said he probably left it to Paul in his will

i see them having a BIG movie of michaels life in the future

Mike was D.O.A. The doc wanted them to keep trying to revive him. They tried to revive Mike at the hospital for an hour.

I know he is the king but god damn. After bout 5 minutes with no oxygen to the brain, your a done deal. They worked on this dude for an hour!

I bought a special edition of Bad offa ebay last night....

not gonna front like I'm a huge Mike fan but that dam "Bad" CD was my @+$@ when I was little! Had it but it got lost when we moved
smh.gif
That and'Dangerous' are the two albums I personally am most touched by, cuz that's what my cousins played a lot.

Lennon,MJ,Elvis.

mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Pick up your face homie, dude didn't really write much for the Jackson 5 but he did write some for Off the Wall and a majority of Thriller along side with Quincy Jones..

Dude had a "hand" in writing tracks but he didn't do the majority of the work. I mean dude did not write thriller. I wasn't even putting himdown and people get all out of wack about it.

MATT FIDDES, FORMER BODYGUARD

"He's the most misunderstood man in world. Everyone thought he was this weird freak but when you're with him he's as normal as everyoneelse. I don't think he felt he was as famous as everyone else thought, he didn't know any different.

"He was a very caring guy who would go out of his way to help the sick. One night in London he wanted to see some homeless people. He sent them loadsof pizzas in secret. The guy had a good heart.

"We used to dress him up and sneak out of hotel room and do normal things in shops. People wouldn't know who he was but we wanted to give him ataste of the real life."

frown.gif

Must ya'll continue saying touched and giving the trolls amo
laugh.gif

Edit:
eek.gif
He was set to preform in JULY
eek.gif

Never know what you got until it's gone !

One minute the man is being criticized and the next he is being worshipped. He was crazy big in his prime, sad to say I was too young to remember but thestories were unbelievable, MEN AND WOMEN fainting at shows and needing medical attention
pimp.gif
R.I.P

Lennon,MJ,Elvis.

mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Qft Like dude said elvis was a !!!$@%$ thief, he is not a king of anything Hendrix>>>>>elvis Chuck berry>>>>>elvis

Back
Top Bottom