Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

We'll probably never see a funeral as grand as that one.

Stevie had the best performance. That little kid did a good job too. Usher's would have been better, but he definitely got choked up.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Twitter is crashing.

eBay also stopped people from selling Memorial Tickets.

DIDNT STOP THEM FROM SELLING THE PROGRAMS THOUGH...SEEN EM IN COMPLETED LISTINGS FROM 150-500 SO FAR..

Very sad I was not able to watch it but I did recored it and well be watching it soon.

From the looks of what everyone is talking about and from what I heard ..... Im sure it well hit me hard.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Them prices on ebay for the memorial program makes me wanna cry... I would love to resale those
Everyone always trying to make a buck...let theman rest
tired.gif

After watching the Memorial .........

Once again .... lost for words.

Seeing PAIRS talk was the HAPPIEST / SADDEST time of it all. Its just so touching .... all these years Jackson kept them away and NOW we get to see them speakout. It did almost bring tears to my eyes.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

HbEmASi5Qpmka8ebdWwHsbQVo1_500.jpg

I posted this in his memorial thread, but I'll post it here too.

pimp.gif

THIS is a NICE touch.

MJ doctor just said that Michael had lupus which made some of his skin fall off and they had to use chemicals to even things out... thought somebody might wantto know.

R.I.P. MJ The King

saw this on TMZ

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Kobe shouldn't have been there...

This tribute was all wrong...so many things that could have been done differently.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

yea i feel ya....i mean its MJ and you have kobe speak
smh.gif
just because he told kobe to be himself? lol
Kobe was invited by the Jackson family.

and even if he wasn't, i don't see how it was inappropriate to have him speak. Not only is the ceremony in Kobe's house aka the Staples Center, butKobe actually knew MJ personally.

Back
Top Bottom