Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

don't see how you could possibly try to say the Paris thing was forced, for ratings, or anything like that... it was blatantly obvious Paris wanted tospeak. it seemed like the oldest son kinda wanted to too, but didn't in the end (he seemed the most un-phased by everything, but i think it's fair tochalk that up to how mature he is, according to sources who know him).

i think Paris speaking was perfect, the world fell in love with her (she's super beautiful, classy, charismatic, and said to be very smart for her age),and she COMPLETELY shut down the critics who've tried to allege that MJ was not a good parent. on top of that, after seeing the kids held totally out ofany spotlight over the years, it was awesome to hear one speak publicly for the first time, it really drove home the deepest emotions in people around theworld, and relayed just how crucial this death is... we all lost the greatest entertainer to ever live, but on top of that she lost her daddy (and the Jacksonslost the cornerstone of their whole family).

at the end of the day this memorial was incredible, and i would have loved to be in the room. just from watching from my home i can sense some of the love,spirit, and soul in that room. from the deepest sorrows to the most euphoric feelings of unity, peace, creativity, and love...

the world needed that for closure.

RIP Michael Jackson.

Kept my day going with "LEAVE ME ALONE " playing.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

saw this on TMZ

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

and my name has 7 in it.

sorry im not a big TMZ fan.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Kept my day going with "LEAVE ME ALONE " playing.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

saw this on TMZ

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

and my name has 7 in it.

sorry im not a big TMZ fan.
TMZ is immaturity with marketing money.

^the owner of TMZ has a J.D. from University of Chicago. he worked as a lawyer and legal reporter for years before he started TMZ.

i used to think TMZ was a joke for obsessing over celebrities.. and they are. but they actually have a legit business plan and are able to proliferate newsthat sometimes no one else has access to (see: TMZ being like 30 minutes ahead of CNN on the whole Michael Jackson ordeal).

Have not read through all the pages, so I don't know if mentioned, but has anyone said anything about Oprah not being there?

I just did 10 M.j pictures and 1 of them I included MJ 23 which is the worst pic I did not special and I thinking of releasing them to the internet like inGoogle images.
295g7me.jpg

^ The videos posted of his home movies were really nice too see.

It really got to me though, when the Mikes manager was saying that this tour was supposed to be a surprise for Mikes kids because they had never seen himperform before,
what a sight it would have been to see thier faces while watching their dad perform for the first time.

And with all the drug allegations, I dont think the drugs were his number one priority, I truly think he chose to take them thinking it would keep him alive sohe could spend all the time he can to be with his kids, can't really be too far fetched can it?

If you haven't checked it out, go to the Music section thread about MJ references in rapper's lines. Too lazy to post the link.

did anyone else hear on Larry King that they're trying to set up a memorial concert in London on Aug 29th (MJs birthday) with the Jackson bros, Janet,Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Justin Timberlake, and others?

that would be
pimp.gif
eek.gif
if it went down.

What's going on with this stuff on the news about this guy that looks like Michael & a DNA test ?
nerd.gif

Hey_

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

did anyone else hear on Larry King that they're trying to set up a memorial concert in London on Aug 29th (MJs birthday) with the Jackson bros, Janet, Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Justin Timberlake, and others?

that would be
pimp.gif
eek.gif
if it went down.

After Justin left Janet high and dry in the wake of the superbowl event,

he dont' exist to me.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

What's going on with this stuff on the news about this guy that looks like Michael & a DNA test ?
nerd.gif
lol, wut?

Funny this comes up because I had a dream one night that the many faces of MJ were in fact different people.
laugh.gif
, I know it sounds strange, but it was dreamso pretty much anything goes.

It was like a photo shoot of all the MJs exposing this secret they've been keeping. The purpose of such secrecy was to give each talented man some time inthe spotlight, but make it easy for them to leave the limelight once he was satisfied.

Of course, we all know it was the same person all along. It would have been crazy though if real. Yea, I probably had that dream after a night of some green.

i lost my respect for Lil Wayne after calling out MJ in his little freestyle

Back
Top Bottom