Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

Dirtylicious - Aren't those articles posted from blogs and tabloids? How does those kind of sources make them even any more credible thantrash selector?

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

The thing that strikes me here is like dude said if that was your lil boy wouldnt u do everything to see Michael locked up and not be paid off?

I always found it interesting that Macaulay Culkin who was a great friend of Michaels and also a young kid at the time of the first trial never had a bad word to say against him for me the only reason I could ever come up with is Macaulay was loaded he didnt need anything from Michael but his friendship to hang out and have fun.

Would Macaulay and his younger brother continue to hang around Michael if they were unsure of his ways id say no.

Michael had a child like mind so he never stopped hangin around kids because he wasnt doing anything wrong to him it was normal he trusted kids because kids dont have twisted minds that comes later in life he just wanted wat hed never had to play n be the kid he was never allowed to be.

The millions of kids that must have spent time with Michael why hasnt there been more storys of abuse a kids actions would change if somthing had happened to him they wouldnt want to go back or near him they would be scared different in some way.

We will never know the truth mud sticks yes but I have heard Michael was asked under Hypnosis if he touched Jordy Chandler sexually and he replied no now I dont know how true that is but he was never found guilty of any charges so take it for wat u will.

But ask yourself if that was u whod been abused or ya child would any amount of money make it go away? make it better? forgotten? justice to me cant be bought if they had a real case they should have seen it through.

Peace
Scottie

I agree.

The thing is that most people who believe he did molest children seem to have based it off the media scrutiny instead of researching the cases in depth. If youdid research the case in depth and can overcome the loopholes and still argue that he did molest those children from evidence, then ok, that is your opinion.But, at least you based it off research and not an opinion formed from hearsay and the biased media reports.

A lot of celebrities left their kids with MJ...I cannot even imagine someone sane like Lisa Marie Presley marry him or staying with him knowing he is a childmolestor. Ok, this logic does not mean he cannot be a child molestor. But, a lot of honest, well-rounded people knew him and observed him over the years andhave said they never saw or heard or known Michael to do anything innapropriate with children. Again, does not not mean he did not molest children. But, Iwould think a lot more child abuse accusations and allegations would come out from all the thousands and thousands of kids he had stay over.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Dirtylicious - Aren't those articles posted from blogs and tabloids? How does those kind of sources make them even any more credible than trash selector?
that's the point.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the bottom line is...

would YOU leave YOUR kids with MJ?
Yes .

Maybe they could learn something .

future mother of america's children
smh.gif

Unbelievable
get ya savings up now cus ur gonna be spending a fortune on therapy thru out ur childrens development
roll.gif
roll.gif

No one truly can prove michael jackson raped any children, is it possible? Yes. Is it fact? No. Personally I don't believe he did it, but what i do believeis that he suffered from severe mental illness, i mean the guy named his residence neverland ranch, talked like a kid, and surrounded himself with children. Hewas also very very shy around adults and acted very child like.

Originally Posted by poblack

Originally Posted by poblack

I saw that Oprah interview when it originally aired. I still stand by what I said
That isn't the Oprah interview ...

Just goes to show you that you didn't even attempt to watch it .

In that video , there are pictures showing MJ with Vitiligo .

There was nothing in that video that gave me proof that MJ had vitilligo. Just some blurry pics.
mj_vitiligo_tdcau2.jpg

It's very apparent .

mike1.jpg

You can see it coming a little on the right side of his face .

The make-up running down his neck .

Look at his neck .

v12.jpg

& a little girl that had Vitiligo .

Desiree_Vitiligo_080327_ms.jpg

Get educated people .

+1

i'm not "hating" on Michael Jackson, but i thought to ask... did anyone else wonder why MJ clearly FAKED that feminine voice all the time?

this is his "fake" girly voice that he used for publicity:

^^there's was a girl that looked exactly like the second pic in my old neighborhood .... I always thought it was from her being in a fire

EDIT
The feminine voice helps with singing in the range he does ..... well at least it did for me ... also it helps convey a less threatening persona

lmao@ at all u mj stans, this dude never dealt with girls wats soo ever, and that post dirty put up isnt from blogs its from a book written by victor gutierrez in which he interviews jordie chandler and his family,,and if u look at the police records i remember perfectly wen they raided his crib he had picsof nude boys in his house , i know u guys love him and its hard to "swallow" but mj was mad pedo all the signs are and were there if u dont wanna seethem, thats fine it simply because u cant get past the admiration u have for him as artist and see him flawless.he was prolly the greatest artist of our timebut he was still a pedophiler

Originally Posted by renkxedik

^^there's was a girl that looked exactly like the second pic in my old neighborhood .... I always thought it was from her being in a fire

EDIT
The feminine voice helps with singing in the range he does ..... well at least it did for me ... also it helps convey a less threatening persona

you tellin me you go around talking with a soft %%@ voice? what part of the game is that my dude?

I know it's been said in this thread but I'm having a REAL hard time believing that the people defending jackson for his actions would be thisforgiving

A) before he died

B) if it was a regular joe

I don't even think that people really believe 100% of what they're saying about Jackson being so innocent, and childlike even at 40 years old.

you tellin me you go around talking with a soft %%@ voice? what part of the game is that my dude?

Good question about the voice Downtown.....

smh.gif

Dude you claim blindness, but you the one who is having a hard time with reality.

1. My Father is a psychiatrist, he sees people like MIKE all the time, mental issues, and act as though they are 12 due to severe trauma in childhood, theywouldn't touch a fly. They have a name for it.
2. Of course I wouldn't I don't know no regular Joe.
3. I beeeeeeen said it was a farce. Obvious as the sky being blue IMO.

I don't 'KNOW' if he did what he's accused of... and I really believe his mental state was that of a small child, due to years of screwed upchildhood, but regardless of all that... kids in beds with adults other than their parent is, if nothing else, playing with fire.

And you know what happens when you play with fire.

EVERY man I know that can sing in falsetto talks with a high voice .

Chris Brown does , Prince , all those dudes .

The whole Jackson FAMILY has soft voices ... fall back immediately .

Have you ever heard Jermaine talk ?

Mike has been talking like that since he was 10 years old .

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Kneesh his voice was wild deep in that second vid tho.
True .

But do you think that he was trying to make his voice deeper in that video ?

Rather than him trying to make his voice higher for 35+ years ?

eek.gif
you have no cot dam clue what the hell you are talking about....

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

eek.gif
Prince doesn't have a soft voice ? Really ?

Chi ILL wrote:

eek.gif

laugh.gif
God no he doesn't. Prince voice hella deep. Plus all those guys you named don't do interviews in soft *#$ voices. Mike did.

There's a difference between singing in high notes and occasionally talking in a high voice to keep the cords solid and doing interviews in a soft *#$voice.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Chi ILL wrote:

eek.gif

laugh.gif
God no he doesn't. Prince voice hella deep. Plus all those guys you named don't do interviews in soft *#$ voices. Mike did.

There's a difference between singing in high notes and occasionally talking in a high voice to keep the cords solid and doing interviews in a soft *#$ voice.
Touche .

I always wanted to say that .
laugh.gif

Quoted for Emphasis.

Back
Top Bottom