Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif

Imma have to take Downtown's advice

He just has mad love for kids man and felt that children are the purest of heart..just think about how his whole life he had adults taking advantage of him hiswhole life. ..we dont really know him as a person all we see is the music..we dont know what events when on in that mans life..and we as people are so quick toeffin judge that we can never give someone a chance...hes a human being just like all of us and im afraid that is what most of us fail to realize... he hadtrial and got aquitted what more do you want?...just because he loves kids that doesnt mean that there was somrthing shady going on behind the scenes...werelucky to have had someone like him to go and make sure that children all over the world are taken care of and dont have to go without.. how do you think he isworld known even in places where there are little chances of contact to the rest of society?..cmon man for all of those who hate on him need to wake up andstop letting modern media rule your judgement...

That's a first, all of a sudden yall talking bout the man's voice? Cmon dood.............he's been talking that way for years decades.

Originally Posted by illniche22

He just has mad love for kids man and felt that children are the purest of heart..just think about how his whole life he had adults taking advantage of him his whole life. ..we dont really know him as a person all we see is the music..we dont know what events when on in that mans life..and we as people are so quick to effin judge that we can never give someone a chance...hes a human being just like all of us and im afraid that is what most of us fail to realize... he had trial and got aquitted what more do you want?...just because he loves kids that doesnt mean that there was somrthing shady going on behind the scenes...were lucky to have had someone like him to go and make sure that children all over the world are taken care of and dont have to go without.. how do you think he is world known even in places where there are little chances of contact to the rest of society?..cmon man for all of those who hate on him need to wake up and stop letting modern media rule your judgement...
This +1

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Why are ya'll nitpicking at the man right now?
Exactly .

There's no logical reason at all ...

umm how about he died and now everything about him is being analyzed whether its good or bad.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Why are ya'll nitpicking at the man right now?
Exactly .

There's no logical reason at all ...

umm how about he died and now everything about him is being analyzed whether its good or bad.
Meaning what ? That's logical ?

Mike has been under a microscope for 40 years !

Just let the man rest in peace ...

his mindset wasn't about anything sexual with children, i hear a naive man who is not apart of the ills of society but taking a rap for it for the changingtimes and other peoples crimes.

he just wants to care for kids as weird as that might sound.

this situation equates to how two boys cant shower together anymore at younger ages tho I know more than enough that did at a point.

or it even reminds me of a personal situation of me sticking my middle finger up and people getting up in arms when i had no meaning behind it, more thansticking your pinky finger up.

he's innocent and naive and if people aren't going to try to understand him you wont, you'll just sit there and judge.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

his mindset wasn't about anything sexual with children, i hear a naive man who is not apart of the ills of society but taking a rap for it for the changing times and other peoples crimes.

this situation equates to how two boys cant shower together anymore at younger ages tho I know more than enough that did at a point.

or it even reminds me of a personal situation of me sticking my middle finger up and people getting up in arms when i had no meaning behind it, more than sticking your pinky finger up.

he's innocent and naive and if people aren't going to try to understand him you wont, you'll just sit there and judge.
yeah I agree with everything you said.

culture norms were def changing (at least in America). Many people today find it weird even when children sleep in the same bed, or change in the same roometc.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

his mindset wasn't about anything sexual with children, i hear a naive man who is not apart of the ills of society but taking a rap for it for the changing times and other peoples crimes.

or it even reminds me of a personal situation of me sticking my middle finger up and people getting up in arms when i had no meaning behind it, more than sticking your pinky finger up.

yeah I agree with everything you said.

culture norms were def changing (at least in America). Many people today find it weird even when children sleep in the same bed, or change in the same room etc.
agreed +1

i think he honestly in his heart didn;t think there was anything wrong despite the rest of society saying it;s crazy.... changing times is true...

so a blog post about an event that "occurred" 16 years ago is supposed to show that Mike is a pedophile?
tired.gif

"...and that's all you could come up with?" (c)S. C. Carter

crazy how we let the media shape our thoughts and opinions...

the ppl who are backing up mj and saying there is NO way in the world that he would ever hurt a child are basing it off what they have seen and heard.. not 1sthand experience....

the ppl who are bashing mj and saying that he did molest kids are basing it off what they have seen and heard... not 1st hand experience .....

as I said in a different post, MJ (the king of pop) will meet face to face with the King of Kings (Jesus Christ), and he will face God on Judgement day... andthats all that matters....no one gets a pass on Judgement day... a sin is a sin, no matter who you are.... and for the sake of argument, I would like to thinkMike never hurt those kids.... and really had a pure heart towards those kids.... but I was not there nor can I prove one way or another if he is innocent orguilty... so Ill leave it to God....

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Um, can someone make a call to ja rule, please?
indifferent.gif

eh, u didn't see what I did there
Everyone saw it, we all know it's the old chappelle joke, but it's already been overused since mj's death.

close. I was using it because it was overused. I was more facitious in my delivery, ironic really. I know it's been used in the mj threads and I wanted tocheekily beat the horse with a limp stick.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

this thread should really be locked. He's gone, let him rest in peace.

QFT....I BELIEVE I SAID THIS ON THE FIRST PAGE. MODS ON BS.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Um, can someone make a call to ja rule, please?
indifferent.gif

eh, u didn't see what I did there
Everyone saw it, we all know it's the old chappelle joke, but it's already been overused since mj's death.

close. I was usin it because it was overused. I was more facitious in my delivery, ironic really. I know it's been used in the mj threads and I wanted to cheekily bear the horse with a limp stick.
Considering there wasn't another ja rule post within proximity, no one would be likely to cwutudidthurr, so it was all in vain. -1 Sarcasmeffectiveness points.

Back
Top Bottom