Michael Jackson's Dark Side of Hollywood

this dude will never be aloud to rest in peace
30t6p3b.gif

358 on DirecTV. It is about to go off in 7 mins though. For those that want to see something that semi-tells the story look at this. There are two parts

358 on DirecTV. It is about to go off in 7 mins though. For those that want to see something that semi-tells the story look at this. There are two parts

I believe this with all my heart; that 1984 Pepsi commercial in which his hair caught fire was a hit on his life. Mike was too big and the biggest thing we've ever seen. Earlier that year Mike went to the White House and shut it down! A few months later he films the Pepsi commercial. Mike had already completed 6 takes so there wasn't a need for anymore. Take a look at that damn commercial!! It was a damn explosion that would have killed anyone. I believe it was their intent to kill him or get him hooked on pain killers which ultimately occurred.

I believe this with all my heart; that 1984 Pepsi commercial in which his hair caught fire was a hit on his life. Mike was too big and the biggest thing we've ever seen. Earlier that year Mike went to the White House and shut it down! A few months later he films the Pepsi commercial. Mike had already completed 6 takes so there wasn't a need for anymore. Take a look at that damn commercial!! It was a damn explosion that would have killed anyone. I believe it was their intent to kill him or get him hooked on pain killers which ultimately occurred.

I believe that they did something to himto make his skin change colors. Lets be real, they couldnt stand to see the biggest person on the planet have a black face.

I believe that they did something to himto make his skin change colors. Lets be real, they couldnt stand to see the biggest person on the planet have a black face.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Missed it, when can i catch this on tv again? Im on the east coast if that matters

It's actually being shown right now, though it's almost over.

It's scheduled to reair on Sat. at 4:00am, 7:00am, 12:00pm and at 3:00pm ET on CurrentTV.

Check the listing on the link.

As for the Pepsi incident, I'm not all too familiar with specifics, such as the number of takes taken, but MJ was a perfectionist.
So he may have been unsatisfied with previous takes and insisted on more.

I've never heard of him being given anything to lighten his complexion, however, it was shown that he did NOT bleach his skin.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Missed it, when can i catch this on tv again? Im on the east coast if that matters

It's actually being shown right now, though it's almost over.

It's scheduled to reair on Sat. at 4:00am, 7:00am, 12:00pm and at 3:00pm ET on CurrentTV.

Check the listing on the link.

As for the Pepsi incident, I'm not all too familiar with specifics, such as the number of takes taken, but MJ was a perfectionist.
So he may have been unsatisfied with previous takes and insisted on more.

I've never heard of him being given anything to lighten his complexion, however, it was shown that he did NOT bleach his skin.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

He had vitiligo.  Ever seen Mike walking around in shorts and short sleeves?  Wonder why?  (think about all of his performances, always wearing jackets/long sleeves)

I believe he did undergo treatment to accelerate the change from vitiligo. 

In extreme cases when most of the body is affected, the remaining skin that still has pigment may be depigmented. This is a permanent change that is used as a last resort.
It is important to remember that skin without pigment is at greater risk for sun damage. Be sure to apply a broad-spectrum (UVA and UVB), high-SPF sunscreen or sunblock and use appropriate safeguards against sun exposure

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

He had vitiligo.  Ever seen Mike walking around in shorts and short sleeves?  Wonder why?  (think about all of his performances, always wearing jackets/long sleeves)

I believe he did undergo treatment to accelerate the change from vitiligo. 

In extreme cases when most of the body is affected, the remaining skin that still has pigment may be depigmented. This is a permanent change that is used as a last resort.
It is important to remember that skin without pigment is at greater risk for sun damage. Be sure to apply a broad-spectrum (UVA and UVB), high-SPF sunscreen or sunblock and use appropriate safeguards against sun exposure

Mike said he was injected with vitiligo. Check the video I posted on the last page. He said it with his own mouth.

Mike said he was injected with vitiligo. Check the video I posted on the last page. He said it with his own mouth.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I'm sure they also strapped him down against his will and gave him all that plastic surgery too.

Right.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I'm sure they also strapped him down against his will and gave him all that plastic surgery too.

Right.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom