Michael Jackson's Dark Side of Hollywood

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Mike said he was injected with vitiligo. Check the video I posted on the last page. He said it with his own mouth.
I'm sure they also strapped him down against his will and gave him all that plastic surgery too.

Right.
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exactly. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Goodnight NT.[/color]

Mike said he was injected with vitiligo. Check the video I posted on the last page. He said it with his own mouth.
I'm sure they also strapped him down against his will and gave him all that plastic surgery too.

Right.
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exactly. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Goodnight NT.[/color]

That doesn't even make sense man.  Vitiligo is loss of pigment so he doesn't look white, his skin looks like paper and he has to stay out of sunlight because his skin isn't protected from the sun.  Who would want to live like that?

Around where does he say it on the video?

That doesn't even make sense man.  Vitiligo is loss of pigment so he doesn't look white, his skin looks like paper and he has to stay out of sunlight because his skin isn't protected from the sun.  Who would want to live like that?

Around where does he say it on the video?

I watched this yesterday it was definitely interesting. His life was so crazy after thriller. Theres alot of stuff that we probably will never know, his skin why he had so much damn surgery and his death.

Its hard to even listen to his music without thinking about all that crazy sh!@.
30t6p3b.gif

I watched this yesterday it was definitely interesting. His life was so crazy after thriller. Theres alot of stuff that we probably will never know, his skin why he had so much damn surgery and his death.

Its hard to even listen to his music without thinking about all that crazy sh!@.
30t6p3b.gif

Comes on again at 4am. Channel 192 on my local fiOS, CurrentTV. Most interesting man in the history of show business. They did him so dirty
30t6p3b.gif

Comes on again at 4am. Channel 192 on my local fiOS, CurrentTV. Most interesting man in the history of show business. They did him so dirty
30t6p3b.gif

MJ had vitiligo long before Thriller & Off the Wall. Because of his acne in his teen years, he wore makeup to conceal his pimples and even out the white blotches on his skin. He was diagnosed with vitiligo after Thriller, though. He went through a process called depigmentation therapy, which basically wipes out whatever melanin (color) is left in the skin, since it was so widespread. He still had some brown spots on his face up until his later years though.
1389.jpg

MJ had vitiligo long before Thriller & Off the Wall. Because of his acne in his teen years, he wore makeup to conceal his pimples and even out the white blotches on his skin. He was diagnosed with vitiligo after Thriller, though. He went through a process called depigmentation therapy, which basically wipes out whatever melanin (color) is left in the skin, since it was so widespread. He still had some brown spots on his face up until his later years though.
1389.jpg

what is interesting, i was talking with this african american, and he was passing out papers on how MJ's death was a conspiracy. similar to MLK Malcom X john lennon. because he had that power to persuade the mainstream and of course the CIA government does not want that. i wish i could find the paper he gave me

what is interesting, i was talking with this african american, and he was passing out papers on how MJ's death was a conspiracy. similar to MLK Malcom X john lennon. because he had that power to persuade the mainstream and of course the CIA government does not want that. i wish i could find the paper he gave me

Originally Posted by cguy610

Even looking at this picture.  It's probably warm outside since the girls have on shorts and short sleeves.  Mike has on long sleeves and jeans.
What's your point?
That he was keeping his skin covered.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Even looking at this picture.  It's probably warm outside since the girls have on shorts and short sleeves.  Mike has on long sleeves and jeans.
What's your point?
That he was keeping his skin covered.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

lul

Originally Posted by Ryda421

lul

The ill thing is that his mom said on Oprah that his upper body was white and his lower portion was black. If you watch the "She's out of my life video" you can see glimpses of the discoloration around his neck. That's why he used an umbrella when he went outside in the sunlight; without that umbrella it would be like pouring acid on his skin.

The ill thing is that his mom said on Oprah that his upper body was white and his lower portion was black. If you watch the "She's out of my life video" you can see glimpses of the discoloration around his neck. That's why he used an umbrella when he went outside in the sunlight; without that umbrella it would be like pouring acid on his skin.

Back
Top Bottom