[/h3]

1CNoh.png

roll.gif

[h3][/h3]

laugh.gif

Best. Pic. Ever. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoleFanatic23

I can believe he was a lonely person, I remember watching Oprah when they were interviewing Lisa Marie Presley and she was explaining how Michael liked to surround himself with "yes" people. And also if he started to feel vulnerable in a way that was too uncomfortable for him.....he would "ice" people out. If I was that famous and rich, I would probably do the same thing. Who can you really trust that isn't there for friendly support but to expect a handout?
This is what it comes down to. He surrounded himself with people who would do whatever he wanted. If you said "no," you were done in his life. Celebs can get away with it because they will always find people willing to say "yes." It's a recipe for disaster.

Originally Posted by SoleFanatic23

I can believe he was a lonely person, I remember watching Oprah when they were interviewing Lisa Marie Presley and she was explaining how Michael liked to surround himself with "yes" people. And also if he started to feel vulnerable in a way that was too uncomfortable for him.....he would "ice" people out. If I was that famous and rich, I would probably do the same thing. Who can you really trust that isn't there for friendly support but to expect a handout?
This is what it comes down to. He surrounded himself with people who would do whatever he wanted. If you said "no," you were done in his life. Celebs can get away with it because they will always find people willing to say "yes." It's a recipe for disaster.

Great so now he was killed by the illuminati too? Jeez give it a rest, stuff is so played out

Great so now he was killed by the illuminati too? Jeez give it a rest, stuff is so played out

Posting to watch documentary later. I am an MJ fan. Definitely a fascinating iconic person. His life was so surreal.

Didn't he have vitiligo AND lupus?

Isn't that why he started to wear the one glove? To hide the blotches from vitiligo on that one hand.

I think LaToya claimed MJ told her he was going to be killed one day.

Posting to watch documentary later. I am an MJ fan. Definitely a fascinating iconic person. His life was so surreal.

Isn't that why he started to wear the one glove? To hide the blotches from vitiligo on that one hand.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

you're absolutely right and he told his mom that someone was trying to kill him if you guys want more info read this book called  Michael Jackson: The Magic The Madness The Whole Story 1958-2009 it gives you a vivid look into michaels life and who he really is and people vitiligo is a disease you cant get injected with a disease only a virus a disease comes from with in its develouped by the body

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

you're absolutely right and he told his mom that someone was trying to kill him if you guys want more info read this book called  Michael Jackson: The Magic The Madness The Whole Story 1958-2009 it gives you a vivid look into michaels life and who he really is and people vitiligo is a disease you cant get injected with a disease only a virus a disease comes from with in its develouped by the body

Back
Top Bottom