Michael Jordan is officially a JOKE!!!!

It really bothers me how much TV time he is getting for the release of the Concords. Take it from someone who actually waited in line from 6:00am-8:30am just to be told “THERE ARE NO MENS SHOES AT ALL

Im glad im finally over J's too...been a sheep for too long

BUT...

You can fall for that Obama bamboozle if you want to, bruh...
He's cruicifying himself...
He's doing some shady stuff, definitely just another politician..
You would willingly re-elect someone blatantly stripping your people of their constitutional rights?
Oh, its cause he's black right?

Originally Posted by Renzo289

Im glad im finally over J's too...been a sheep for too long

BUT...

You can fall for that Obama bamboozle if you want to, bruh...
He's cruicifying himself...
He's doing some shady stuff, definitely just another politician..
You would willingly re-elect someone blatantly stripping your people of their constitutional rights?
Oh, its cause he's black right?
I feel what you saying, But my President has help me finish my college carrer alongside other things, that under a Bush Admin made it harder for me to do. I don't agree with everything he says or does but BUSH didn't do the USA any justice either. I'm no fan of the political BS but I rather stand behind someone who believes in me and what I can do, rather than someone who will try to classify me for other who look like me.

Lol smh u tight cuz u ain't cop
Jordan is running a business supply n demand
If he put out too many Jordans u would be complaining everybody has them
He put out the shoe it was ur choice to wait in line
People r hilarious

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

People r hilarious
I'm not hurt, it just bothers me how they are portraying US on TV. Un-like some folks My sneaker collection is heavy so me not getting them didn't hurt. But ask yourself this question? "If it was your people's who got hurt out there, Would you be saying the same thing?" I been coppin sneakers for years and i just feel that something, somewhere needs to change. You, Me and everybody else keep Stars RICH. What has MJ or anyone else done for you or my community lately for us to stand in line and be classified a savages over night to cop a pair of shoes. Unlike most I know a few folks who got Robbed while waiting in line. POINT BLANK: It aint Cool 

This is nothing new.

It's just business.

If you asking a billion dollar company to be completely socially conscience, axe that, cause they wouldn't be a billion dollar company if they did.

It's free will out here, and what's reported is reported.  How people acted is how people acted.  Ain't no one "protraying" much, for real.

My beef is -- unlike when I was growing up -- all you gotta do is pay the markup and be happy.  With the advancements in technology, you *technically* can't "miss out" on anything.

Especially with us so called "sneaker heads" always willing to BUY LOW, but SELL HIGH.  The nerve of US -- with all the shoes in your closet you can get rid of to make up the difference -- to be salty about ANY release.  Cheap %%#%! jo.

But I beg to differ.  Been preaching this for 10 years on this site now. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Savonne86

People r hilarious
I'm not hurt, it just bothers me how they are portraying US on TV. Un-like some folks My sneaker collection is heavy so me not getting them didn't hurt. But ask yourself this question? "If it was your people's who got hurt out there, Would you be saying the same thing?" I been coppin sneakers for years and i just feel that something, somewhere needs to change. You, Me and everybody else keep Stars RICH. What has MJ or anyone else done for you or my community lately for us to stand in line and be classified a savages over night to cop a pair of shoes. Unlike most I know a few folks who got Robbed while waiting in line. POINT BLANK: It aint Cool 

Jordan don't owe these people nothing lol
He put out some shoes

I went out with a friend who couldnt cop online like I did 

The lines were crazy but u don't have to be in that situation 

It's plenty other shoes u can buy 

Do people even know the difference between a want and a need lol 

It something wrong with the people not Jordan 

Jordan can't raise these people children

The news coverage made people look like !!@@* but it was so !!%+ behavior happening 

If u the hundredth person in line y u still waiting lol

A couple things ..

Michael Jordon don't give a #%%@ about how you feel ..

He never gave a #%%@ about how you feel ..

You know how the game goes when you in line for a shoe that everyone wants ..

The fact you bring up Obama has me
roll.gif

I got caught up in the "yes we can/ change" wave too .. thank God I woke up ..

The fact youre willing to re-elect someone who is blatantly taking away all your rights is shameful ..

I'm not voting for that dude .. prolly won't ever vote again ..

Don't give me that #$*%**!@ about making a difference either ..

I did too want these shoes, but at 28, my time is more valuable than waiting in line
i tried NDC, to no avail, but didn't trip
i have a decent collection of kicks and I'm a firm believer in kicks are to be rocked not stocked and i did not foresee me wearing these no time soon, therefore i put little effort into securing a pair

You can't place the blame on Jordan or Jordan Brand
JB is a for profit entity
JB would not be a 1B+/yr company w/o basic economics
Maximize profits by maximizing product output, but output cannot exceed marginal cost or said company will loose profits

at the end of the day everyone can't be pleased
People are first to scream "Naw I don't do GR's", but are the first to cry when they don't get the most up to date hypebeast shoe

folks can't have their cake and eat it too

media will always portray the most arrogant negative news possible
i believe this type of manipulation is above President Obama and all other presidents before and will continue after him
it is up to the individual to not partake or portray that savage lifestyle

#stepsdownfromsoapbox

Not one single damn is given by this man and it NEVER has.

Where the hell was he when kids were getting bodied left and right over his sig shoe? Exaaaaaaaaaaactly.I know how the media gets down,but in THIS case the folks out there who were acting a damn fool played themselves.

Originally Posted by DATDUDEFROMVA

at the end of the day everyone can't be pleased
People are first to scream "Naw I don't do GR's", but are the first to cry when they don't get the most up to date hypebeast shoe

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Where the hell was he when kids were getting bodied left and right over his sig shoe? Exaaaaaaaaaaactly.I know how the media gets down,but in THIS case the folks out there who were acting a damn fool played themselves.

What should he do because people got shot over his shoes?

An educated discussion, on the current state of the sneaker world, can never hurt.

Mr. EOH successfully summed it up.

Lets try and keep it civil...

everyone is accountable for their own actions. That being said, the people being portrayed as "savages" were acting as savages. Everyone has the option to not buy a product. That being said nothing that happens is Jordan's fault. People choose to rob others, people choose to kill others, just as people choose to line up for a pair of shoes...at the end of the day that is all they r...shoes....coming from a "shoehead" that is hard for me to say, but its true. Jordan is running a perfectly legal business...being ashamed of Jordan because others are killing people over his sneaker just isn't logical. Thats like being mad at Best Buy for putting a TV on sale on black friday and a someone gets trampled because of it...at the end of the day u should b ashamed that a person would actually rob or kill another person over shoes...sorry for the long a** message

^
What you said goes deeper.

"Jordan Brand" -- although they should -- aren't seen as a "Best Buy" (great analogy by the way) because of one reason...

A Black man as face and symbol of the company. 

That alone brings on many, er, intangible issues (can't think of a better word).

With your 'Black Friday' example, an average person would see that on CNN and say, "Those PEOPLE should be shamed..."

Those same people see the XIs segment on the news, and they say, "JORDAN should be ashamed..."

REALLY? 
laugh.gif

The force to be seen as more than, er, a Dan Gilbert for example, automatically comes to MJ because he's African American and most people feel he owes something to minorities.

He's never had a STANCE publicly on any real social/political issue since he got drafted by Chicago, and when you think about it, can you blame him for not cornering himself and potentially stopping his future worth AS A BUSINESSMAN from jumpstreet?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait............................"

Reason why Obama was mentioned in this thread as well out of left wing.  Same thing.

Jordan is JUST a businessman.  Obama is JUST a politician.  But they will never be accepted as JUST what they are bottom line because of being of color and being in power, bottom line.

**opens up Pandora's Box to get flamed**

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
What you said goes deeper.

"Jordan Brand" -- although they should -- aren't seen as a "Best Buy" (great analogy by the way) because of one reason...

A Black man as face and symbol of the company. 

That alone brings on many, er, intangible issues (can't think of a better word).

With your 'Black Friday' example, an average person would see that on CNN and say, "Those PEOPLE should be shamed..."

Those same people see the XIs segment on the news, and they say, "JORDAN should be ashamed..."

REALLY? 
laugh.gif

The force to be seen as more than, er, a Dan Gilbert for example, automatically comes to MJ because he's African American and most people feel he owes something to minorities.

He's never had a STANCE publicly on any real social/political issue since he got drafted by Chicago, and when you think about it, can you blame him for not cornering himself and potentially stopping his future worth AS A BUSINESSMAN from jumpstreet?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait............................"

Reason why Obama was mentioned in this thread as well out of left wing.  Same thing.

Jordan is JUST a businessman.  Obama is JUST a politician.  But they will never be accepted as JUST what they are bottom line because of being of color and being in power, bottom line.

**opens up Pandora's Box to get flamed**
people only hate the people they can see

^^ LOL

me too im still looking for my size 10, but at the same time, i refuse to pay $500- $600 for them

Jordan aint forcing nobody to buy his shoe. People aint worry about child labor law, factory environment or if the product is environmentally friendly they worrying if the standing in line will kill them. There is a new retro every week if you must one wait for another or better yet just pay a little more to get what you like.

Obama, Jordan, Savage...alot going on in this thread...but nothing new...

white leather...black patent....clear sole...jumpman logo...no line..no fights...
but i digress

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

What should he do because people got shot over his shoes?

I don't have an answer for that. I was merely pointing out the fact that MJ never addressed this ##%! THEN so why are people expecting him to stand tall on it NOW? That's all.

Back
Top Bottom