Mickey D’s Dinner Box ... Is This Real ???

I ate McDonalds last night. Gotta bacon ranch cheddar burger, mcdouble, and a 4 piece nuggets. Cost $3.19, you can't beat that.

Although, I was hungry again 4 hours later.

not real meat...MCD is just as bad as taco bell & thier mystery meat

Got a taste for a Big Mac? McDonald's restaurants across northeast Ohio are offering customers a special family meal deal for less than 10 bucks.

It's called the "Mickey D's Dinner Box." 

It sells for $9.99 and includes two Big Mac sandwiches, two regular cheeseburgers, 10-piece Chicken McNuggets and 4 small fries. That is a savings of around $8. You can also add 4 medium sized soft drinks to the meal for $4 more.

In a press release, Joe Woods, McDonald's Regional Marketing Manager said, "The Mickey D’s Dinner Box is part of our ongoing effort to serve freshly prepared meals at an affordable price for families on the go.”

The family deal offer went into effect on Monday.
is this ish really a NE Ohio exclusive?  

Last edited by a moderator:
not real meat...MCD is just as bad as taco bell & thier mystery meat

Coincidentally, I had Taco Bell on Sunday during their happy hour. Cheap fast food is my guilty pleasure.

Tsk tsk Lhio strikes again. We already know where the next test market will be.

Last edited:
I once had a munchies box after a party one night. all to myself. >2500 calories in one sitting :x I'm still in the process of urning that off

i dont care what chemicals they put in their food to make it taste good mcdonalds is never worth it just based off the way your body feels after eating it

Judging by your location, I'm not surprised. Should be a deterrent if nothing else is.

oh and Five Guys fries >

Agreed. They serve a grip in that cup and there's always some in the bag. :smokin

What family in 2014 eating that? That's a 2 person box max these days
eyes.gif
This 
They don't even provide drinks
mean.gif

You know people eating this ain't drinking water
mean.gif
Water or nothing 
pimp.gif

McDonalds burgers 
sick.gif

taco bell should do this, i'd be down
They already do-unofficially. It's called the RCK combo
laugh.gif

Don't eat McDonalds, but that looks like a pretty good deal.
No way its $10

Has to be fake. For just a big mac cost like $4 Then add another along with 4 small fries two cheeseburgers or mcchickens and a 10 pc nugget 

mcdonalds is not even that bad as people make it seem... try eating white castle and tell me how you fell after :lol:

McDonald's doesn't give me the bubble guts until a few hours later. The only place that gives me instant bubble guts is Little Caesars I swear I'll be mid slice and a poo will start developing lol.

I will not tolerate the McDonalds non-slander. How can you defend them with what we know about the chicken nuggets and the beef?

I'm not gonna front like I don't eat fast food, I do, and I'm slowly cutting it out, but McDonalds was the first place to get cut. Chipotle, even if that **** ain't real Mexican food, is one of the few spots I mess with heavily.

^
I don't give a damn. Chicken nuggets are boss. I actually like the taste of their burgers for some reason. I eat fastfood maybe once every two weeks so when I buy some I beast.

I will not tolerate the McDonalds non-slander. How can you defend them with what we know about the chicken nuggets and the beef?

I'm not gonna front like I don't eat fast food, I do, and I'm slowly cutting it out, but McDonalds was the first place to get cut. Chipotle, even if that **** ain't real Mexican food, is one of the few spots I mess with heavily.

So you stopped eating McDonalds but still eat at other fast food restaurants?

McDonalds gets most of the slander because they're the top dog in the fast food industry. The truth is all that **** is horrible for you. Eating fast food other than McDs doesn't mean it's better for you. :lol:

White Castle should be illegal

Last time I ate it I was a teenager, me and a homie thought it would be a good idea to eat 50 sliders and fries after a couple blunts

I hated myself the rest of the day and my stomach hated me for a solid 2 weeks

Last edited:
So you stopped eating McDonalds but still eat at other fast food restaurants?

McDonalds gets most of the slander because they're the top dog in the fast food industry. The truth is all that **** is horrible for you. Eating fast food other than McDs doesn't mean it's better for you. :lol:

There are some places that hold a better standard and offer better quality than Mcdonalds. In N Out, Fatburger, etc

Back
Top Bottom