Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

This, can't wait for this Ban wave to be over...

laugh.gif

You really think that you're home safe when this ban "wave" is over? Okay man, whatever comforts you.

And those who got banned: Did they just ban your console or did they also delete your accounts and achievement points?
Obviously this is new to you. It happens EVERY year around this time.
laugh.gif
Im already banned bruh. When the wave is over i'll get a new system and update to the latest ixtreme

Hi Hater
grin.gif

So if I continue to play burned games on my banned console is there anyway to transfer the achievements to my new console? Do i need a memory unit?

Nah you data will be corrupted once you load it into a legit console

yeah i just tried. i put my harddrive in the banned xbox and when i switched it back it wouldnt let me recover my gamer tag. is there any fix or is it RIP tothat gamer tag?

This, can't wait for this Ban wave to be over...

laugh.gif

You really think that you're home safe when this ban "wave" is over? Okay man, whatever comforts you.

And those who got banned: Did they just ban your console or did they also delete your accounts and achievement points?
Obviously this is new to you. It happens EVERY year around this time.
laugh.gif
Im already banned bruh. When the wave is over i'll get a new system and update to the latest ixtreme

Hi Hater
grin.gif

So if I continue to play burned games on my banned console is there anyway to transfer the achievements to my new console? Do i need a memory unit?

Nah you data will be corrupted once you load it into a legit console

yeah i just tried. i put my harddrive in the banned xbox and when i switched it back it wouldnt let me recover my gamer tag. is there any fix or is it RIP tothat gamer tag?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

yeah i just tried. i put my harddrive in the banned xbox and when i switched it back it wouldnt let me recover my gamer tag. is there any fix or is it RIP to that gamer tag?
just need to do a gamertag recovery with a good HDD (just format it) on a clean console.

yeah i just tried. i put my harddrive in the banned xbox and when i switched it back it wouldnt let me recover my gamer tag. is there any fix or is it RIP to that gamer tag?
just need to do a gamertag recovery with a good HDD (just format it) on a clean console.

Originally Posted by wttm

I didn't have to reformat my HDD. I just deleted my GT, then did a GT recover with a good 360 and i was good. I had to start MW2 over again, but at leastmy points were still there....

I didn't have to reformat my HDD. I just deleted my GT, then did a GT recover with a good 360 and i was good. I had to start MW2 over again, but at leastmy points were still there....

if i trade my banned xbox for one thats not banned and mod it, but dont connect to XBOX Live would i be able to transfer save data/achivements to my unmoddedxbox?

Back
Top Bottom