Microsoft screwed up my Xbox...Xbox Unappreciation

Man i was getting ready to play a game on my Xbox and update comes up and kills what was left of my already damaged xbox...i call them and then they expect meto pay for a fix..but its THERE fault..everyones always talking about Sony being the cash cow...looks like microsoft just wants more money on there unreliablesowtware...

Bay , I was about to say ...

Damn , they got somebody else too ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by King NJC

Man i was getting ready to play a game on my Xbox and update comes up and kills what was left of my already damaged xbox...i call them and then they expect me to pay for a fix..but its THERE fault..everyones always talking about Sony being the cash cow...looks like microsoft just wants more money on there unreliable sowtware...
just call them and tell them you have the 3 red rings they dont check

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Man i was getting ready to play a game on my Xbox and update comes up and kills what was left of my already damaged xbox...i call them and then they expect me to pay for a fix..but its THERE fault..everyones always talking about Sony being the cash cow...looks like microsoft just wants more money on there unreliable sowtware...
Then all they would call themselves doing is helping over the phone...once that fails...they offer the payment plan..so glad i got a PS3 to
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Then all they would call themselves doing is helping over the phone...once that fails...they offer the payment plan..so glad i got a PS3 to
tired.gif
yea, most of the time when you call they say do you need a box to ship your 360 back to us before you even say anything
laugh.gif
. when you call and the recording ask what system are you calling about just saythe one that brakes it will take you to the 360 menu.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

inb4 PS3 fanboys
Exactly. You just made their day.
laugh.gif

didnt you post this in the last 360-fail post? i know somebody posted this same post, xbox-360 fail posts is that slew thats been around with everyone morethan enough times, she just dont excite some of us anymore

she's that sure thing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

And I'm still on the fence abt buying a 360. PS3 is just too expensive.

It acctually went down alot...matter fact it should be 300$ soon...

Once you realize that a ps3 is a blue ray dvd player then it seems illogical not to buy it over a 360.

Would you buy a car if you knew with mathematical certainty it would stall on the freeway in 3 months? Xbox is trash. Microsoft needs to stick to what they dobest, software.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Once you realize that a ps3 is a blue ray dvd player then it seems illogical not to buy it over a 360.

Would you buy a car if you knew with mathematical certainty it would stall on the freeway in 3 months? Xbox is trash. Microsoft needs to stick to what they do best, software.

Well said

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Would you buy a car if you knew with mathematical certainty it would stall on the freeway in 3 months? Xbox is trash. Microsoft needs to stick to what they do best, software.

laugh.gif
well said ...i gave up my launch xbox 360 after i found out about theRROD begin a major problem ...switch over too ps3 and never look back...my xbox is collecting dust

So sad that X-Box has so many problems. Back in the days, the only console that really had issues was the first gen Gameboys and the original NES when you hadto blow into the cartridge and such but everything else that I owned has been flawless....N64, X-Box, PS2, Super NES. They should have really fixed theseproblems when they launched the 360.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

inb4 PS3 fanboys
Exactly. You just made their day.
laugh.gif

didnt you post this in the last 360-fail post? i know somebody posted this same post, xbox-360 fail posts is that slew thats been around with everyone more than enough times, she just dont excite some of us anymore

she's that sure thing
ohwell.gif

^^ #1 PS3 fanboy right there.

SOUNDS LIKE A PS3 FANBOY IN DISGUISE..

Proof-
-Makes an XBOX UNAPPRECIATION POST.
-Givnig props to PS3
-PROVIDES NO PICS..

happy.gif

Just playing bro. Hope you get your 360 fixed.. I swear, if all PS3 were backwards compatible I would have copped one already. SONY GET ON THIS. YOU'llHAVE MORE FANB I MEAN CUSTOMERS..

Eh, the ps3 is a great machine that can do amazing things that the 360 cannot
but you have to realize its 2009 and almost everybody and they moms have high speed internet which means everyone plays online and lets face it the PSN istrash, straight basura

XBL is basically perfect. Everytime I wanna play a ps3 game online its just a hassle, I dont even bother anymore
laugh.gif

xbl makes it easy as %*#%

it all comes down to the online imo

if we were talking about just the systems themselves with no online then no contest the ps3 wins since it has all the bells and whistles, but like I said its09 and nobody is playing single player anymore
grin.gif
no one talks about COD4being the ultimate game because of the single player
laugh.gif
I beat that thingin under 5 hours on the hardest difficulty...

Thing I don't understand is, why is Microsoft allowed to sell something that is pretty much guaranteed to break, that has to be against some kind of law.The other thing I don't understand is, why do people continue to purchase the system? It's a piece of trash with old hardware and software inside.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

The OP sounds like a troll. If an update bricks your system Microsoft covers it.
You're missing the point.

The system should not brick in the first place. Yes a few isolated incidents are expected. This is electronic hardware after all which is subject heat whichcan effect circuit componant on the transistor level, but other video game systems are not effected by such mudane events as a software update.

Other videogame consoles are not crapping out left and right, yet this is somehow acceptable for xbox. It makes me wonder if some ofyou guys are the sons of members on the Microsoft Board of directors or work the company yourselves. I never understood the defense of this system.

In my field, electrical engineering, if a device does not work and continues to fail. We trash it and start over. Would you want the voltage regulator in yourgrandpa's pacemaker to undergo the 3 rings of death? Don't worry, we can just call the hosptial and get another one
eyes.gif
. Yes my example is OD but you get the point. From an engineering standpointeverything is the same. It's all circuits and transistors. Defective hardware is defective hardware. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

Microsoft, it doesn't work.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Thing I don't understand is, why is Microsoft allowed to sell something that is pretty much guaranteed to break, that has to be against some kind of law. The other thing I don't understand is, why do people continue to purchase the system? It's a piece of trash with old hardware and software inside.

This kid gets the point.

When that happened to me I . . .

purchased a new 360

switched the serial numbers

returned it.

BOOM new Xbox360

Back
Top Bottom