Might be moving to Philly

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

My condolences; I wouldn't wish living in Philly on my worst enemy.
You live in Chicago, though
grin.gif
I live in Los Angeles clown.
grin.gif
stop riding the bulls

NY>CA
Riding the Bulls? I've been a Bulls fan since you were swimming in your pops balls, so hop off of mine lame.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
   but yeah philly is a depressed city.     almost everywhere else > philly > cleveland > detroit

My condolences; I wouldn't wish living in Philly on my worst enemy.
You live in Chicago, though
grin.gif
I live in Los Angeles clown.
grin.gif
stop riding the bulls

NY>CA
Riding the Bulls? I've been a Bulls fan since you were swimming in your pops balls, so hop off of mine lame.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
   but yeah philly is a depressed city.     almost everywhere else > philly > cleveland > detroit

I won't be in North Philly as my territory would be south philly and Delaware and Jersey. If anyone has any info that would be great. I was looking into Wilmington, Delaware. I know that is probably not glamorous or anything but I am not worried about that right now.

I won't be in North Philly as my territory would be south philly and Delaware and Jersey. If anyone has any info that would be great. I was looking into Wilmington, Delaware. I know that is probably not glamorous or anything but I am not worried about that right now.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Posted this in the Northeast forum with no replies so thought I would try here if possible. Through a family friend I may be able secure a job where I would be relocated to the Philly area.  I am moving from the ATL area.  I would be working independently within a territory that I was told consisted of the South Philly suburbs, South Jersey, north Delaware and maybe parts of Maryland.  So I guess that is the southern parts of the Philadelphia metro area.  Since I will be traveling throughout this area I am looking for somewhere that would be somewhat central to this area as well as somewhat affordable and also a nice place to live for a young black man.  If you guys could throw out some cities, counties areas that I should be looking in that would be great.  
Delaware has the lowest cost of living and no sales taxes. 

Posted this in the Northeast forum with no replies so thought I would try here if possible. Through a family friend I may be able secure a job where I would be relocated to the Philly area.  I am moving from the ATL area.  I would be working independently within a territory that I was told consisted of the South Philly suburbs, South Jersey, north Delaware and maybe parts of Maryland.  So I guess that is the southern parts of the Philadelphia metro area.  Since I will be traveling throughout this area I am looking for somewhere that would be somewhat central to this area as well as somewhat affordable and also a nice place to live for a young black man.  If you guys could throw out some cities, counties areas that I should be looking in that would be great.  

Originally Posted by cguy610

Hell yea. If Delaware had more to offer, I would consider callin it home

Originally Posted by cguy610

Hell yea. If Delaware had more to offer, I would consider callin it home

I honestly feel bad for you, if you have to live in Philly. Worst people in the Country live in that city, lol.

Don't even get me started on Philadelphia sports fans.

I honestly feel bad for you, if you have to live in Philly. Worst people in the Country live in that city, lol.

Don't even get me started on Philadelphia sports fans.

Back
Top Bottom