Might be moving to Philly

I loved Philly when I went. Don't think I'd mind living there too much. Lotta ugly girls tho.

Yo Philly has the most unattractive people in the nation.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...least-attractive-people-Third-year-in-a-row.html

Plus I went there once and I seen it for myself and my ex girlfriend had the nerve to say she and her friends were the best looking girls at USP. I hit her with the 
indifferent.gif
 and then 
laugh.gif
 in her face when I told her Philly was the ugly capital. She gave me the 
ohwell.gif
 and said "i know". The only good thing I experienced in Philly was the cheese-steaks.

Yo Philly has the most unattractive people in the nation.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...least-attractive-people-Third-year-in-a-row.html

Plus I went there once and I seen it for myself and my ex girlfriend had the nerve to say she and her friends were the best looking girls at USP. I hit her with the 
indifferent.gif
 and then 
laugh.gif
 in her face when I told her Philly was the ugly capital. She gave me the 
ohwell.gif
 and said "i know". The only good thing I experienced in Philly was the cheese-steaks.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by useref15

I honestly feel bad for you, if you have to live in Philly. Worst people in the Country live in that city, lol.

Don't even get me started on Philadelphia sports fans.
It's not that bad. I live in North Philly for school and as long as you go about your business everything will be fine. Though you do have a point about the fans. They're just on an entirely different level.

TU?
Indeed
Cool.  I'm alumni.  Graduated in 05.
Go TU! Go TU! Go TU! graduated '07.

I honestly feel bad for you, if you have to live in Philly. Worst people in the Country live in that city, lol.

It's not that bad. I live in North Philly for school and as long as you go about your business everything will be fine. Though you do have a point about the fans. They're just on an entirely different level.

TU?
Indeed
Cool.  I'm alumni.  Graduated in 05.
Go TU! Go TU! Go TU! graduated '07.

Eagles have made the Giants their unwanted son for the past few years.

noyerc.gif

noyerc.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

noyerc.gif
At least the Giants win Super Bowls though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

noyerc.gif
At least the Giants win Super Bowls though
laugh.gif

mann yall trippin... I would be back in Philly in a second if given that opportunity.. all this hate is from peeps that never been there or had a bad time cuz theyre whack... aint no way you cant have fun in my city

as for the OP, def look at S. Philly or Delaware..

mann yall trippin... I would be back in Philly in a second if given that opportunity.. all this hate is from peeps that never been there or had a bad time cuz theyre whack... aint no way you cant have fun in my city

as for the OP, def look at S. Philly or Delaware..

are you gonna have a car? thats a big part of where you want to live. If your gonna be traveling out of the city, it really doesn't matter where you live, as 95 is fairly accessible from any part of the city. If you wanna ask anymore questions, PM me, as I don't log on to NT too much anymore.

I live in Art Museum, teach in West Philly, have a 3 story, 3bdrm house + full basement and pay 1700, and its a pretty sick house. Free street parking. Commute to work is 10 minutes, I live right by the park and the Schuylkill river, where I am usually twice a day, training on the water out of Boathouse Row. Grew up on a farm in NJ, and I like Philly because its a very manageable city, and theres actually a decent amount of grass and trees around me.

are you gonna have a car? thats a big part of where you want to live. If your gonna be traveling out of the city, it really doesn't matter where you live, as 95 is fairly accessible from any part of the city. If you wanna ask anymore questions, PM me, as I don't log on to NT too much anymore.

I live in Art Museum, teach in West Philly, have a 3 story, 3bdrm house + full basement and pay 1700, and its a pretty sick house. Free street parking. Commute to work is 10 minutes, I live right by the park and the Schuylkill river, where I am usually twice a day, training on the water out of Boathouse Row. Grew up on a farm in NJ, and I like Philly because its a very manageable city, and theres actually a decent amount of grass and trees around me.

I am going to have a company car and will be required to travel around a territory so I am probably not trying to stay in the city specifically. That is why I was looking at Delaware since my territory will include Delaware as well as south philly and South Jersey.

I am going to have a company car and will be required to travel around a territory so I am probably not trying to stay in the city specifically. That is why I was looking at Delaware since my territory will include Delaware as well as south philly and South Jersey.

From the sound of it, I would really suggest you live in Delaware. Philly isn't necessarily expensive, but Delaware will be even cheaper. You'll be able to rent a new town home type apartment with all the amenities for under $1000 a month.

The only reason I would say to choose to live in Philly is if you're looking for easy access to go out at night. But Wilmington, DE also offers a decent amount to do, and is not that far from Philly if you have a ride.

I rented in West Philly for almost 4 years for $600/month + utilities. It was an old row home, but had plenty of space. I'm white and it was a majority black area, but I never had any problems. Now I'm in Northern Liberties which is majority white (although most are hipsters). It's a great part of town for restaurants and bars. I have a mortgage now, but you could still probably find a place to rent in this part of town for under $1100 a month easy.

But like I said, based on your responses, I would suggest Delaware.

From the sound of it, I would really suggest you live in Delaware. Philly isn't necessarily expensive, but Delaware will be even cheaper. You'll be able to rent a new town home type apartment with all the amenities for under $1000 a month.

The only reason I would say to choose to live in Philly is if you're looking for easy access to go out at night. But Wilmington, DE also offers a decent amount to do, and is not that far from Philly if you have a ride.

I rented in West Philly for almost 4 years for $600/month + utilities. It was an old row home, but had plenty of space. I'm white and it was a majority black area, but I never had any problems. Now I'm in Northern Liberties which is majority white (although most are hipsters). It's a great part of town for restaurants and bars. I have a mortgage now, but you could still probably find a place to rent in this part of town for under $1100 a month easy.

But like I said, based on your responses, I would suggest Delaware.

Thanks 4wrestling I have narrowed it down to Delaware. I doubt there is a lot going on there but Im from the suburbs of Atlanta so I have no problem driving 30-35 mins to get to the city as I am used to that already. The decent places I have found in Delaware are all between 950-1050 for a 1 bedroom. If you come across something nice that is a little cheaper let me know if you could. If not I should be able to swing that for a nice spot anyway.

Thanks 4wrestling I have narrowed it down to Delaware. I doubt there is a lot going on there but Im from the suburbs of Atlanta so I have no problem driving 30-35 mins to get to the city as I am used to that already. The decent places I have found in Delaware are all between 950-1050 for a 1 bedroom. If you come across something nice that is a little cheaper let me know if you could. If not I should be able to swing that for a nice spot anyway.

Back
Top Bottom