Might be moving to Philly

Originally Posted by useref15

I honestly feel bad for you, if you have to live in Philly. Worst people in the Country live in that city, lol.

Don't even get me started on Philadelphia sports fans.
It's not that bad. I live in North Philly for school and as long as you go about your business everything will be fine. Though you do have a point about the fans. They're just on an entirely different level.

I honestly feel bad for you, if you have to live in Philly. Worst people in the Country live in that city, lol.

It's not that bad. I live in North Philly for school and as long as you go about your business everything will be fine. Though you do have a point about the fans. They're just on an entirely different level.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

TU?

TU?

Originally Posted by cguy610

TU?
Indeed

TU?
Indeed

TU?
Indeed
Cool.  I'm alumni.  Graduated in 05.

TU?
Indeed

TU?
Indeed

Nice! Which school?

TU?
Indeed

Nice! Which school?

They are the second most annoying sports fans after Boston
mad.gif

They are the second most annoying sports fans after Boston
mad.gif

You'll have no problem getting a very nice place under 1100. I live in Northeast Philly (the "nice/white" part of the city and I pay 819 for a one bedroom. Property is really nice and pretty safe. I wouldn't recommend this place though. If I could do it all over I would have gotten a decent cheap place in South Philly and saved a lot more.

You'll have no problem getting a very nice place under 1100. I live in Northeast Philly (the "nice/white" part of the city and I pay 819 for a one bedroom. Property is really nice and pretty safe. I wouldn't recommend this place though. If I could do it all over I would have gotten a decent cheap place in South Philly and saved a lot more.

I live in the badlands of philly, if I don't find a better job by the time my lease is up I'm out

I live in the badlands of philly, if I don't find a better job by the time my lease is up I'm out

I'm from South Philly and still live there when I'm not at school. Find a place in South Philly and you'll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
I never realized so many NT'ers hate Philly. %@@# yous.
pimp.gif

I'm from South Philly and still live there when I'm not at school. Find a place in South Philly and you'll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
I never realized so many NT'ers hate Philly. %@@# yous.
pimp.gif

I loved Philly when I went. Don't think I'd mind living there too much. Lotta ugly girls tho.

Back
Top Bottom