Might be moving to Philly

You will be able to get a pretty good space in Center City for anywhere between 700 and 900. Check craigslist.

I live in North Philly and honestly with the exception of Olde Kensington and the area between Spring Garden east of 4th, south of Poplar, west of Front (Northern Liberties)...it SUCKS.

Delaware also sucks, you could live on Baltimore Avenue with also pretty good rent and be right near your expressways.

Hope this helps but it looks like you've found your spot anyways...

You will be able to get a pretty good space in Center City for anywhere between 700 and 900. Check craigslist.

I live in North Philly and honestly with the exception of Olde Kensington and the area between Spring Garden east of 4th, south of Poplar, west of Front (Northern Liberties)...it SUCKS.

Delaware also sucks, you could live on Baltimore Avenue with also pretty good rent and be right near your expressways.

Hope this helps but it looks like you've found your spot anyways...

I live in the Art Museum/Fairmount area-- got a roommate.. we pay 1700 combined for a 2-story loft... I'll try to take pics later.  Mad young people (30 and under) live on my block and around my area.. I'm a 10-minute walk from Center City, lots of food options--whole foods, fresh grocer within walking distance. 

It's all personal preference, but I would try to stay in Philly if possible... there are plenty of real cool areas to live (Art Museum, South Philly/Bella Vista/Italian Market/Northern Liberties, West Philly/Baltimore Ave/Penn Area....Rittenhouse Square is too ritzy for me)... ignore the people talking about how grimey Philly is... that's any big city. 

I'm sure you'll find your niche... Delaware just isn't for me--not a whole lot to do there... If you live in the city you'll be 10 minutes from South Jersey and 20 from D-ware....

I live in the Art Museum/Fairmount area-- got a roommate.. we pay 1700 combined for a 2-story loft... I'll try to take pics later.  Mad young people (30 and under) live on my block and around my area.. I'm a 10-minute walk from Center City, lots of food options--whole foods, fresh grocer within walking distance. 

It's all personal preference, but I would try to stay in Philly if possible... there are plenty of real cool areas to live (Art Museum, South Philly/Bella Vista/Italian Market/Northern Liberties, West Philly/Baltimore Ave/Penn Area....Rittenhouse Square is too ritzy for me)... ignore the people talking about how grimey Philly is... that's any big city. 

I'm sure you'll find your niche... Delaware just isn't for me--not a whole lot to do there... If you live in the city you'll be 10 minutes from South Jersey and 20 from D-ware....

i would live in the city man, im from SJ and lived in philly for a few years after college. id lose my mind in delaware.

i would live in the city man, im from SJ and lived in philly for a few years after college. id lose my mind in delaware.

Deleware is so corny yo there's so much to do in Philadelphia so much diversity, north Philly south Philly, I'd rathervgo to south jersey than deleware

Deleware is so corny yo there's so much to do in Philadelphia so much diversity, north Philly south Philly, I'd rathervgo to south jersey than deleware

Philly is horrible! The worst city I have ever been to. Its depressing, dirty, run down and not to mention the crime rate. If it wasnt for Ubiq I would never step foot in that dump! And I forgot to mention the worst Airport in the nation for several resons.

Philly is horrible! The worst city I have ever been to. Its depressing, dirty, run down and not to mention the crime rate. If it wasnt for Ubiq I would never step foot in that dump! And I forgot to mention the worst Airport in the nation for several resons.

Back
Top Bottom