Millennials Are Running Out of Time to Build Wealth #brokebois

I feel like people who can't understand multi-layered issues resort to things like the personal responsibility argument to mask their ineptitude to try and make it look like they can hang. Da ninja effect.

basic statistics and common sense tell you that something else is afoot.

70% of people born below middle class will remain there. At some point you have to ask your self if it makes more sense that 70% of people in 2 whole income quintiles just collectively have a culture of making bad decisions even though theyre vastly different regional, demographic and cultural backgrounds, or if there are large systemic issues at play.

"If you can't afford your city, then move"

What if you can't afford to move?

So you're saying it cheaper to pay inflated rent prices forever than it is to move?

It's all about finding the job first. I've moved 3 different times to different parts of the country that I've never even visited before by myself. It can be done.

So you're saying it cheaper to pay inflated rent prices forever than it is to move?

It's all about finding the job first. I've moved 3 different times to different parts of the country that I've never even visited before by myself. It can be done.

I think he is saying getting up and moving is not that easy. It's expensive to move. Do you have a job lined up that pays well enough for you to move. Jobs in expensive places pay more in general, you could just as easily end up in a place that pays you less putting you in the same situation. There are many barriers to people just getting up and moving, including family.

Not everyone has a remote job were they can work from anywhere making a move to Wyoming straight foward.

Actually... "making your own city" is something that needs to be done. Rick Ross is attempting it, but imagine if you can get enough people together to put in money to buy property in distressed cities like Detroit and rebuild them. StockX is probably already on their way to buying up everything and reselling it, just like they do with shoes.

Back
Top Bottom