Millennials Are Running Out of Time to Build Wealth #brokebois

We can easily address the issue but the county won't because those in power want the class structure to remain intact. That guarantees their existence and hold on power

Case in point, if you look at modern hip hop and it's been commercialized and made mainstream/pop culture, it's a tool by the elites to keep the class structure intact
Ok, fair point that there is strong opposition to the politics that would level the playing field economically. I don't disagree on this.

But you have a situation where an article talks about the changes in macroeconomic conditions that are squeezing a generation. And the first thing out of people's mouths is some stop complaining things will never change bootstrap nonsense. Instead of talking about the issues and policies that can fix things. They help stare the conversation away from how elites rig the system, and how it can possibly be fixed. All to tell people to act like anyone that gets rolled by the rigged system is responsible for themselves being screwed over. Like it is mainly about moral failings, instead of a ****ed up macroeconomy.

At some point, these regular joe personal responsibility preachers are just being usual idiots for the elites that want to keep inequality raging

Last edited:
Well you live in a country that is majority Caucasian. "Being uncomfortable" being around people that don't look like you sounds pretty racist to me.

Also the neighbors on both sides of me are black, for the record.

IDK if Keynesian economics is necessarily racially driven (not sure if is what you were getting at), but the policy makers certainly do not make it easier for the disenfranchised. Most of these politicians are trying to appease the racist folks for their votes as well. You just don't pass laws and legislations for the heck of it. You need some sort of support and backing from somewhere.

I do agree with your general sentiment though. A lot of this type is "unnatural", to say the least.
I am not sure what you are getting at either. I didn't claim Keynesian economies are racially driven.

Plus it is not like America's policymakers and economists follow a strict Keynesian or New Keynesian economic framework.

Racists and classists are ****ed up, and people will grab onto whatever economic argument helps further their race and class goals. For example, racist Southerners went from New Deal Keynesians, to Supply Siders, part-time Austrians, Neo-Classical back to Keynesian. **** is nasty.

Last edited:
Well you live in a country that is majority Caucasian. "Being uncomfortable" being around people that don't look like you sounds pretty racist to me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
giphy.gif

Two bangers in this post

First, given the history of racism in this country, if a minority doesn't feel comfortable living in a predominately white black is being racist against the white people. Yes that the racist we need to worry about. :lol:

And a "my black friends" remix. Somehow you two black neighbors are supposed to be a counterpoint to the demographics of the whole area.

Last edited:
If a white dude said that same **** about being uncomfortable living around non-white people you'd be hitting that report button with the quickness. First of all, I don't believe that statistic is accurate. Yes, I could see that in some of the neighboring towns... but Marion is fairly diverse. If the statistic is based of a census, which I'm sure it is, you know that those are usually skewed because we as a people don't know the importance of it.

If a white dude said that same **** about being uncomfortable living around non-white people you'd be hitting that report button with the quickness. First of all, I don't believe that statistic is accurate. Yes, I could see that in some of the neighboring towns... but Marion is fairly diverse. If the statistic is based of a census, which I'm sure it is, you know that those are usually skewed because we as a people don't know the importance of it.
tenor.gif

Yeah famb, it is the white people that are not being treated fairly :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
giphy.gif

Two bangers in this post

First, given the history of racism in this country, if a minority doesn't feel comfortable living in a predominately white black is being racist against the white people. Yes that the racist we need to worry about. :lol:

And a "my black friends" remix. Somehow you two black neighbors are supposed to be a counterpoint to the demographics of the whole area.

white people dont need to say it, they prove it lol

Overall, the social networks of whites are a remarkable 91 percent white.* White American social networks are only one percent black, one percent Hispanic, one percent Asian or Pacific Islander, one percent mixed race, and one percent other race. In fact, fully three-quarters (75 percent) of whites have entirely white social networks without any minority presence. This level of social-network racial homogeneity among whites is significantly higher than among black Americans (65 percent) or Hispanic Americans (46 percent).

1623098012817.png

Last edited:
That certainly isn't helped when "we" are "uncomfortable" moving into those neighborhoods even if it means buying property for less man ain't that strange.

I am not sure what you are getting at either. I didn't claim Keynesian economies are racially driven.

Plus it is not like America's policymakers and economists follow a strict Keynesian or New Keynesian economic framework.

Racists and classists are ****ed up, and people will grab onto whatever economic argument helps further their race and class goals. For example, racist Southerners went from New Deal Keynesians, to Supply Siders, part-time Austrians, Neo-Classical back to Keynesian. **** is nasty.

You mentioned macroeconomic systems, and I was pointing out that our economy is birthed on Keynesian economics. Wasn't necessarily intended to be systemically racist, but I get what you're saying Re: modifications of economic ideologies to reinforcement racially driven agendas. I can see how that works out.

Facts. Keep doing what you're doing. NT hates Whites and I can't stand it.

I have never seen more racism against my White brothers and sisters. I am very comfortable around white people. Some even say that I love da OG Colorway. I am VERY UNCOMFORTABLE around libs of all races.

I'm sorry you guys feel more uncomfortable about the idea of living around people that don't look like me than I do actually living here. It's really like you want to go out of your way to segregate yourselves, then complain about being segregated. It's just wild to me.

Considering the history of this country, you feel that is a fair 1:1 comparison?

A Black person not wanting to live around 92% Whites vs. A White Person not wanting to do the same?

I'm sorry you guys feel more uncomfortable about the idea of living around people that don't look like me than I do actually living here. It's really like you want to go out of your way to segregate yourselves, then complain about being segregated. It's just wild to me.

So you COMPLETELY took what I said out of context.

I explicitly said I wouldn't want to live in an area that was 92% white.

I didn't say I didn't want anyone around me that didn't look like me.

92% was what I said made me uncomfortable.

Last edited:
You are just being dense

People don't have an issue living around white people

People have an issue with living in an overwhelmingly white neighborhood

And that is because black people living in a predominantly white neighborhood are often harassed by some of their white neighbors

BTW, it was the majority white people that chose to make and keep America as segregated as it is. Black people didn't ask for white flight out of urban areas, for highways to cut to cities from suburbs and for redlining. When the black community was asking for diverse neighborhoods, they got rebuked

So please, spare us this pearl-clutching nonsense

Never bought into the BS they've been peddling for years about black people being at a disadvantage when it comes to health compared to white people. We are genetically strong people. Hell slavery started because the native Americans were dieing from white diseases. They brought Africans in because we could withstand it. We are blessed genetically but it has also been a curse, to an extent.

Sure white people have access to better healthcare than black people.
E5669FA3-9E72-4B9D-8C96-275A29535A71.png

Back
Top Bottom