Milwaukee Update Post

Sho3tym- decided to infiltrate your region. Hope to see you in San Anton in 2 weeks for our show. The weather should be alot better.

Fred-hope you had a good time, sorry I couldnt make it down....

has anyone seen ATC II's around???

Man Im wondering the same thing about htose ATCs somebody efinatly holla at me if they pop up in the mil?

Bruhs what up? anybody got a local tattoo artist that does really good work for decent prices.... im coming home in a couple of weeks and im looking forward togetting some work done..... oh and Brandon man if u get some time could you find out if the Piet dunks drop this month there are a hole bunch of rumors flyingaround but nothing is set in stone man so im trying to figure out.

oh and lastly does anyone have a list of all the urban account spots in the Mil im trying to figure out where to pick up my 6/17 pack n a couple of weeks and ireally dont want to b stuck standing outside of playmakers again bsing!

John hit me bro. You remember roby that went to dominican wit us? He doin tats now....TYPE NICE!

Get at me. You can see his work on his FB page.

And i might be around town to snatch that pack up from playmakers for you. School over in two weeks for you too right?

I got abou 3 weeks left in carolina then im back in the Mil for a couple of month Matt fam. As for Roby, u mean Jared's brother. but man im not lookin forhouse tats I meant like shop type !+*. im only doin shop tats from here on out especially because I wanna finish my arm up. I refuse to have sloppy tats on mylower arms forever because those will be seen the most..... and mn im hoping you around for that pack or at least the quickstrike 6s I need those things bad.

Jared bro. he doin shop style work. believe me.
i gave him a description. he drew it freehand and sent it to me. it was nuts.

and ima be in the lou for the summer but ill be back on most weekends...

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

^^^on what ya Know J Luck and Roby them fam, but on another Note where yal Gettin the 2/21 pack
I went to dominican. I played jv wit roby
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Blaze same here.... Matt actually helped m get into kicks heavy lol and he put me on NT (the current homepage on my phone and on my comp)...... but nah im notcoppin no 2/21 pack sorry I wouldn't even be able to pay for a pair of 21 wit ur money...

this sat at Playmakers 2/21 pack is available....

Sat May 3rd, Mowabb forces will be there....

just a heads up...

B always appreciate the updates man, U know im still on my sb %!* u got any new info on what all is dropping in May? i heard the Piets are a quickstrike do uthink u can keep me updated on those i will definatly be in town for the rest of summer

^no one in Mil. knows anything about piets...it will be posted as soon as they drop (also after i can go look at them myself-see if i m buyin)

Thats cool b I can respect that. I'm prolly gonna pass on the 720s in order to aford the piets but hey thats life..... Oh and since im in the forum anybodyknow any spots thats hiring i need a job asap and I got a dope resume somebody please get at me man

Lol looked for that one too man.... ANybody wit some connects at Johnson Controls get at me.... Oh and for my SB NTers although i know there are few inmilwaukee.... 720s dropped at Phase 2

isn't that the truth. Phase II really depends on who is working. I've gone in there and had real cool people working there. And sometimes they arecomplete jerks.
Where sky high, u always get good service and not as high of a price.

^i would consider Aaron a personal friend, so i have a bit of a bias....watch out for moda3 as well, they are beginning to receive more of the SB stuff....

good to hear about moda3 , especially when the Delafield store is closest to me. So Brandon when is the big day?

Back
Top Bottom