Milwaukee Update Post

June 21st,

getting ready for that, hardest part is moving all of my shoes, most of them are going to have to stay at my parents house....

you moved out west????

Originally Posted by air max one

ya moved out to Waukesha last year
With as many posts as you have and as long as ive been a lurker and poster I never knew you were a Milwaukee/WI nter til this post.

Good to know we've gotta couple respected heads in the area. Big ups to you guys
smokin.gif

Damn guys wish I woulda bout the cheaper prices at sky high sooner... Phas def screwed the kid ont he 720s Im hoping Sky high gets the Piets so i can supportthem

Good to see you around on NT again Ryan. Still doing this whole shoe thing or no?

Piets and Thrashin High at Sky High....

Saw Carmine 6's at Playmakers, look good to me...2 pairs...

I still have a decent amount of stuff. But I haven't liked anything in the longest time. I mainly blame that on work. (got to love 40+ hrs a week, but haveto love the $$ and 401k ) Also I just got sick of the line ups for shoes and the hassle along with it. It's kind of sad to say, but it's the truth. Thelast pair of shoes I picked up was some air max lights and joe strummer dunks from the outlet. Got to love the outlets.

i saw you had those sz 11 am1's on ebay was going to be bid, but to lazy to remember, let me know next time your selling....

engaged yet?

by the Brookfield / Waukesha border

What part of Waukesha are you in?
Near Barker/Bluemound road?

I'm on the other side of town, on the edge of the town of Waukesha towards Delafield but i'm always around the Brookfield area since my gf lives there.

How do you like it so far?

So cant wait for the Carmines hoping to be able to get a pair locked down by the middle of this week

^they wont be that hard to get...

i ll grab two, just have to pick them up...

that thrashin high is garbage...

piet lows are nice...primary colors=grade school art...

^ B i always thought the packs were suppose to get more limited as time with on. Since this is may I assumed it would be a lot harder to get these as comparedto getting the previous packs such as the X/XIII (which is the only pack i actually copped)... I do hope this pack is easy to get though, there seems to bealot more hype around this pack than almost all of the previous packs so I'm taking that into account as well..

Piets are ill I actually copped from Phase even though they still raped me with the 100.00 price tag (for the record I'm a man of my word i did try to hitup Sky High but the guy on the phone told me that both the Piets and the Thrasins (which are Crap) would boht be 150, when i found out they were 100 at phase Ihad to copp)..... I dont see me picking up many more Sb's this summer but Im happy with the very small colelction i do have.

Back to saving for this car, anyone with dealership hookups or anyone that knows a great mechanic please let me know, I'm planning on copping a used car(probably a Monte Carlo) and I want to make sure I dont get stuck buying a lemon.

^with the packs, I dont know anything about them being more limited, Playmakers received just as many of the 6/17 as they did of the others....but dont forgetyour in Milwaukee, people really arent willing to drop the 325 (tax included) for some sneakers....that is why I dont think you ll have a problem...

New at Playmakers:

Teal/Orange ATC2
Zoom Kidds (dont know specific name)
White/Peace Print Raid

B u got a good point but Its the season of the release that kinda has me worryin right around now is about the same time the easter 06's, Invisible womenAF1s, and other potentially ill kicks when it comes to milwaukee standard each olf these kicks had hype and each of these kicks Sold out even though they wereoverpriced.... I dont know how but people always find a way to get that money for releases around late may/ Early June..... then they do it again aorund XMAStime for whatever J's come out aroudn that time. Kinda pisses me off but its the milwaukee system

I need to see those teal and Orange ATC 2's

^yeah,

only playmakers that received ATC2's was FDL and they only received 1 fsr....

im now out of town aswell...i m in IL, takin care of some business...give playmakers a call...

what's up milwaukkkeeee!!! what's good brandon....almost time bro!!! I may be up there before the 7th moda has something I need!! but hit me with theinfo for the 7th bro , prolly drag face up with me!!

Milwaukee NTer's I need your help, I need help tracking down 4 pairs of the white/red XX3's this weekend, I need 3 sz 11, and a sz 12c...hit me up at414-588-5648....

^ I am looking for them also. I will hit you up if I locate a spot that has them. I need a 10 or 10.5.

I do remember Papa Joes or Uncle Joes and Citysports got the All-Star XX3's. The Joe store scares me cuz I smell fakes at that store.

It is located on Teutonia & Capitol 4055 N Teutonia Ave.

My students also told me that there is another one on 72nd & Capitol. I have never been to that one though. The one on Teutonia I went in a few times. Theshoes look to be the real thing. However I seen some fake hoodies mixed in with other clothes, and that makes me a little skeptical.

Also it is Uncle Joes.

Back
Top Bottom