Milwaukee Update Post

^give me a call...(i think i just called you, but i didnt save your number the first time)

Champs Mayfair has them, and more than i thought they would, that is where i will get my 3 sz 11's from, but no kids sizes? did they make them?

they re also online...posted in the JB forum...

^great news...

if someone sees them before i can post, make sure to post it, need them...

Uncle Joes erally aint great unless ur looking for GR forces or something. Maybe even some GR AM but other than that they are pretty pointless..... I def saplaymakers > Uncle Joes with EASE

Man did anybody ever find the neon 95s int he milwaukee area.... just curious so iknow where to look for the infared 90s

I dont think they are droppin in the Mil fam I checked all the shops yesterday andd so far all we got is the MOATS

are there going to be any places in mil getting the 20/3 pack when it drops and sho3tym
nice pics of the wedding.

-Tyler

Man B u are definatly right about the Mil slowing down on kicks we were doin good for a sec tho i guess its the end of that era

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^thanks,

and yes, Playmakers will receive every pack....

ok now can you give me some directions to playmakers or where i can find them, or do they have a website?

-Tyler

^lol...

kind of a hood spot...depending on your familiarity of the city...

hit me up...414-588-5648

B man I n I heard about the wedding. def congrats fam I wish u and ur new family the best in all asects of life...

Tyler playmakers is definatly a hood spot, cool peoples out there tho if u know the right ones..... definatly no website tho..... if u can make u a friend ortwo there tho, they are one of the few spots that do employee discounts on packs (after the initial release weekend is over) since packs aint been sellin outthey usually have them goin for pretty low. the 9/14 pack was n there for 200 this week.

anybody order hyperdunks?

i think i m gonna wait til they go on sale at playmakers for the GR CW's...

Hey Bruhs its been a minute and today is actually my last day in the mil i want to leave yall wit these last couple bits of information tho...... PLAYMAKERSsplit up the packs u can now copp the good (imo) kicks of the pack for 155 each and u can copp the not so popular joints (16,17s,21s,14s) for 99 each i say hopon theis while supplies last i was able to copp the 4s and the 9s for 124 each cuz of a decent plugg thru my lil sis

Back
Top Bottom