Milwaukee Update Post

^hit me up, we can do lunch...and if your talking about ?uestlove's not a chance in milwaukee...

^im not sure of their address...

Playmakers will have fire red fusion 3s for saturday...

does anyone know if they ll be getting black/cements?

South Chicago Factory Store (773-846-5460) received Olympic 6 Retro's and CDP 7's a couple days ago. Still decent sizes left. Just trying to help myboys in Milwaukee!

Is the Air Flight Lite High coming here?

Who here has ordered from Flight Club?

Are they any good?

Wut up Milwaukee Nters?...i didnt think there was anyone in the city that had good taste in shoes, prolly cuz im only in high school, but i see i was provenwrong

^ Believe it or not the Mil actually has a good lil sneakerhead base....... Trust me kid the cool kids are def outta how school by now

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^ Believe it or not the Mil actually has a good lil sneakerhead base....... Trust me kid the cool kids are def outta how school by now

yea...cuz most of the kids at my school wear fusions and air force ones(which i dislike both)...so i had lost hope...but this is giving me some reassurance

Will be ordering from Flight Club from now on
pimp.gif

^ I called around footlockers on browndeer and mayfair, both didnt know when they were gonna be in.... guy referenced me to 23isback.... which didnt help

anyone know if the playmakers on Fon du lac Ave got the packs split up? i drove by but didnt have time to stop in

Yeah, I mess with Flight Club. I don't mind paying a little extra for kicks. I'm getting too old to get up early in the morning, go to footaction inthe Grand, and wait in line.

i ended up getting them from Chicago through a friend...but NDC had them and I believe there was a discount code...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i ended up getting them from Chicago through a friend...but NDC had them and I believe there was a discount code...
thats cool i thought about getting them but passed on them but they are some
pimp.gif
1's.

-Tyler

Anyone here have a pair of XIII's? How do they fit? I keep hearing that I should get a bigger size than I wear.

^fit true to size for me....

if anybody is a sz 10-10.5, I have some beaters that I am looking to part with, probably $20 a pair...pm me

mad.gif
Damn!!!! Flight Club didn't have the black/stealth XIII's in mysize. Now I gotta wait 5- 7 days to get my money back!
mad.gif

Man, I really wanted those damn shoes.

Anyone know where I can get them in a 11.5?

Back
Top Bottom