Milwaukee Update Post

^^^nice man, i live in madison, just tryin to meet some heads, none of my friends like sneakers.

Same here. You go to school? Theres a couple of sneakerheads in madison. Not to many though.

Im not taking summer classes, but yeah i go to matc. just working and chillin this summer. nice to meet someone in the area who is into the shoe game. i wish icould go to that bbq/moda thing you guys are planning, unfortunately i have a wedding to attend on the 25th.... smh. ill be wearing j's to the weddingthough
laugh.gif

^havent stopped in there in a while.

still no word on Atlantic Pennys...

I should be going down for Kobe Finals, anybody else?

I was in at playmakers this weekend. The pack wasnt split when i stopped in. The Raging Bull pack is split though.

Went to Footaction at Southridge, and the guy said he heard they were getting black 1/2 cent, he wasn't sure though

Cashinchecks^ Nice, I do some telemarketing and some defector calling list so if you ever have some one call about coming in to get a free qoute its probablyme lol.

Anyone interested in a size 11 UNC XX3 DS?

Yeah did you get a pair? I decided I might as well un-ds them since they were only $59.99 at the outlet. Saw some hypermaxes there too.

^a friend of mine grabbed them, hope you used the F&F.

which hypermaxes did they have?

For F&F you have to know an employee or watch NT. A friend of mine grabbed the 23s for me for 45.

unfortunately i don't like that hypermax, hopefully all blacks or white/black/reds show up...

So I went to HOH Chi yesterday to get a ticket for the Kobe "Aways" that was supposed to be on sale today. HOH Chi never received their shipmentyesterday so they are going to sell their shoes tomorrow. I can't make it up their tomorrow because I have school so I was wondering if any fellowMilwaukee head could help me out purchasing the shoes for me or even helping me get rid of 2 tickets.

Yeah, It seems like the johnson creek outlet gets some good shoes coming in around this time. Ill keep you updated if I see anything there.

yeah sometimes they do get some decent +$%@, i was going to pick up the xx3's but they were a size to big so i passed. I have some pretty nice jays that iwould like to get rid since i no longer wear them much. let me know if anyone local might be interested. i have cg iii's,flip iii's, bred 99 iv'sand a few others. feel free to hit me up at [email protected].

Back
Top Bottom