Milwaukee Update Post

Space Jams will be at just about every footlocker/footaction/finishline/champs in the greater milwaukee area...lol

I've heard from a few NTer's that Bayshore Footlocker presold most of their pairs...do the leg work call around...

Man this thread has me a lil nervous i wont be back until tuesday and i wanted to reserve a pair but its lookin kinda hard .... I still aint camping out but Iwill have to figure something

Yea B i jus worked something out today as a matter of fact so im lookin good and feelin great. Had to return my own pair of RC Lebrons for now I will prolly bable to order a pair when I get back to NC anyways.... Im trying to copp doubles and posibly even triples of these and the 12s its gonna be one heck of a longweek

went out to the outlet on sat didnt see allot of things over there.
saw a pair of air structure hoops, acouple of balck and grey bo jacksons,
a bunch of b grade air forces, some infared 6 fusions..
but the store was super pack with sneakers
more then whats usually there when i go.
i didnt cop anything my friend cop air trainers 2s,
wii air force 2s, a pair of the p rod 2s white cement.

Locked my SJs away bruhs im back to feeling like a teflon don...... NT bruhs if there is a FTL EA while im in town dont forget to holla at me i def show love

Couldn't get a pair reserved for me. Only 23 pairs going to be in Madison tonight.' So im having to resort to waiting outside till 6 AM tomorrowmorning . Wish me luck.

^good luck...crazy only 23 pairs out there...

i know most places around here received 60+ pairs...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^hopefully it works out this time around....

Yea yo I def got u this time around (although imma make sure I speak to u pre-EA) this time around lol

no worries,

that goes both ways...

Hope all those that tried were able to get space jams...

im out the next couple days so Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays to all my NT fam...

Happy Holidays to all the NT fam aswell.

^ I got my pair. It was damn cold but it was worth it.

Got my pairs and actually stumbled across another 9.5 at a ranodm spot today so i may pick that up to flip if its still there saturday... Anyways bruhs i hopeyall have a great Christmas. Get at me if yall need anything i will def still b on NT

^You to man.

I was trying to get multiples but it was only one per person out here because of the limited quantity. Im keeping these though.

i didnt end up getting a pair want to but dont have no money at all.. but went to grand ave today they got the silver 1/2 cents sitting over there.

^might go check those out tomorrow. But keep your head up for an online restock if you do want a pair.

AIght yo fella I kinda got a feeling I'm one of the only size 9s in this thread but #1 sports on Brown Deer road had a couple spairs of Space Jams in a 9or 8.5. Its actually the place i copped that last 9.5 from.

abes- you should be able to find a pair later...

OnETwo-Congrats, glad you were able to grab a pair...

sneak- i have never stepped foot out there, how are their prices? Did they get a bunch?

Hope everyone had a good X-mas...

B I had never been out there till I stopped @ target the other day but honestly its a real good spot. Prices are retail but they have give the same playmakerstreatment with the split packs n sale shoes. I feel like #1 sports is a pretty good spot right now cuz its sort of slept on. I asked the owners how long theybeen open and he said a lil over a year so I definitely understand why stuff aint exactly flyying off of shelves yet its still too new for ppl to leave theirold spots.... They also told me they had been selling their space jams since the 18th n they still hadn't sold out by this weekend (now they jus got 8s and9s left) but that's still a big deal. You guys should check it out if ur ever in the BD area.

im a size 8.5 and 9 too sneaker price. 8 is to small for me since i have the og concord in size 8...

but yea probably going to check it out today might cop a pair if i can get some money today..
kinda hard to get one when i lost my job last year sucks

so i've been looking at release dates for jordan brand, going to be a busy jan-dec

black/red 6s.
white/silver 2s.
Motorsport 6s
Jordan 2010s...

theres the nike basketball...going to be a rough 1st qtr.

Back
Top Bottom