Milwaukee Update Post

^i think they've sold out of them...i was in there about a week ago and didnt see them in there...

Just a quick JC outlet update.

Just went in tonight and saw they almost all sizes of the black air penny II. I believe they want 59.99 for these

Also they have One pair of Nubuck XII's. Size 11 or 10.5 I believe. These are also 59.99

im going to JC on friday i believe, i will post if anything grabs my attention

Just a heads up Sky High got another shipment of the Gucci Dunks yesterday, I picked up a size 11 for $115. Not sure what they have left

Fellas,

if your around this weekend,

Vincent is playing at Nicolet on Saturday, against ken. Tremper,

Var at 5, check it out...

^ Should be a good game. Might go check that out.

I might give a shot at the Nike outlet tonight. Should be a good time.

whats going on with finishline withe the air jordan 11 spacejams are they releasing them at 12 too with the flu games?

Space Jams release on 12/23 I believe. Flu Games should be at finishline though

Nike outlet had decent stuff. They had fusion 9's and fusion 3's both black/red. I picked up the 3's but im thinking about returning them.

^which 3? could you post a pic.

Vincent > Tremper tonight...

Space Jams shouldnt be tough to get around milwaukee... have 3 locked up already...lol

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^which 3? could you post a pic.

Vincent > Tremper tonight...

Space Jams shouldnt be tough to get around milwaukee... have 3 locked up already...lol
of course you have 3 locked up already lol

2 for you and 1 for the wife?

-Tyler

nah 3 for me.

wife said she would rather have black/purp 12s.

Jordan will get space jams, Aniya is torn between white/red 12s and space jams (a lot like her father)....

also, i do like that xmas lbj 7, going to be a busy dec...

Hometown NTers whats good. Hope everything has been good with yall. B I see u doing ur thing with the teaching thing (thats a very good look man keep shapingAmericas youth thats a very rewarding job, I actually went to VIncent for a semester back in 2003, back then the school still needed alot of work but im hopingthings have gotten better)

-I will be home around late December so NT bruhs get at me if anyone wants to kick it or sumthin
- I now work at Footaction so that means im in the Footlocker system now and I get my own Discount, Im obviously willing to show some love to you guys but jusmake sure everything is on the up and up (cash in hand, dont waste my time)
-anyone who needs some Red Carpet Lebron VIIs get at me my Footaction is like #4 or 5 in the nation so we get pretty much all the good limited releases, Makesure u have cash in hand and shipping ready... GEt at me!

Any midnight releases for the space jams? I got school the next day so I dont want to be out till 7am

^i havent heard anything about one....

good luck, that shoulds like a rough 12 hour stretch there...

Yeah, its going to be rough for sure. Finishline opens at 6am Wensday. Ill figure it out somehow..

I can check tommorow and post it up but I dont know what time i'll be home. pm me for my number and I can let you know earlier.

Back
Top Bottom