Milwaukee Update Post

i went to Oshkosh for labor day hit up a sb shop up there called streets of fire they had 1 pair of prod 1 black on black with gum bottom over there size 9.5only if ya want to pic up 85 bucks but that place gets slept on.. and i hit up the nike outlet over there nothing grate but they had some jordan 11 black andyellow lows i think only in small sizes like 8.5 for 40 bucks but thats about it nothing special

Whats up milwaukee...

Havent been posted in a while. Been extremely busy with work and school starting up again. About 2 weeks ago I got back from a cruise with a friend to Mexico.While I was in LA I saw Drake at the LAX airport and got a picture with him.

Also i saw that JC has one or two air jordan 1 High straps Black/white size 11.

Congrats on the job Sho3tym.

Im in my last year of highschool.

Im applying to marquette,milwaukee,madison,and Minnesota though for next fall.

I was debating on getting those high straps but i think im going to pass. 60$ for them is still to steep for me

Saw the Kobe Barcelona hyperdunks at the outlet a couple of days ago. Size 11. Also there is a pair of size 11 china hyperdunks.

The shoe was extremely tempting to me to. Ill stop by there next week and if they still have that pair ill pick it up. Doubting it tho..

^Sho3tym

I just saw that your on the WSN forum too. Ive been on there for a long time but dont really post much.

^yeah,

i ve been off and on that forum for awhile.

I try to stay away from it...lol

sig check...

Yepp there Agrades. White box and the white/black colorway.

Ill be in milwaukee for the night tonight.. If you need to a pair just let me know.

craziness.

about 6-7 broke out in one of the lunches, which carried out into the hallways.

The news made it out to be more than it was. It was a not a football v. school kind of thing, there were football players involved though.

Supposedly, we'll be locked down today, but we shall see.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^ you finally sold your kobes?

and yeezys? bad call...lol
no i gave up on selling the kobes and wore them a couple times...and i really want some Yeezy's idk why i just like them...lol

-Tyler

Johnson Creek Outlet Update.

AJ 2009 White/Black - $70 - scattered sizes
Zoom Phenom PE - D. Williams - FSR - $50
Zoom Phenom - White/Black - FSR - $50
Penny II - All Black - Near FSR - $60

One size 14.5, AJ4 Fusion - Red suede - $60

Thanks for the jc updates. Took a ride out last week and picked up the aj1 velcro lows for 25 bucks. Thought it was a good deal. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom