Milwaukee Update Post

^i should be there.

a couple of the coaches talked about heading up.

did you see the tech mason got? what an idiot...

Finishline at west towne mall got the 11/12 cdp (barely) , i was second in line and they didn't have a 9.5 or a 10. Yes Alumni is a cool place, that guyderek that works there is a good dude. Im just not that into SBs, too many other shoes to worry about, lol.

Milwaukee Bruhs IM back in NC for school but its been fun. Wish we wuda had a 50 or sumtin while i was home I def would've shown love but its all good Iwill catch up with u guys another time. PM me as always if yall need anything I will also let u know what sits while im out here in Carolina I have doubtsabout milwaukee getting Foams and releases like that so i will always show love if i can

^Foams will be here...but i may hit you up for a 2nd or 3rd pair...lol

get to studying though...

^ I'll be there as well. I actually go way back with mason and all of the players on the East team. We all played for the same AAU team since 6th grade. Imsurprised he did that actually, since 6th grade Ive never seen the kid get like that. Either way it was a dumb decision on his part. But also the kid that cameout on the floor and started to congratulating marquis (Nick) told me he got suspended for three days and cant go to the next couple of games. I thinkeast's administration handled it well.

It should be a great game, Considering that Junior is back now should put some extra pressure on east. One of east's best shooters (Deandre Galligan) willbe sitting out due to grades. The kid really has a jumper but needs to keep up his grades in order to play.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...feature=player_embedded#

Great preview video for the game tonight also that you guys might enjoy.

OnETwO- That youtube highlight reel, is "reel" nice, thanks for posting!
pimp.gif

good old madison, i lived there for a year and half a couple years back. I really got some good deals back then.

East town madison finishline had some sweet deals back then, Grunge Pack dunks for $30, Grunge pack Terminators for $40, Grey One Am1's for $40, Hemp Packbursts & Am1's for $40 each. Hulk Dunks in 6y for $30, neon pack 95's sz 6y for $20
West town Finishline i was able to pick up Air Max BW's black/persian $30.

That's back when Finishline would mark down shoes, and it seemed like no gave a crap about the air max line and more of the retro's. So they would beon the sales racks all the time. The good old days.

As for SB's I used to go to Flying Fish Board Sports (now closed) that was the only spot that had them in madison back in 2003. Nice thing was they reallydidn't over charge $70 to $80 for the dunks back then. Then a lot of sb hyped up and they started charging $100 to $120. Then they didn't get a lot ofreleases. And they were selling a lot of their stock over the phone. Majority of the time I would have to go to milwaukee and stop at sky high (back when itwas a hwy 100) for a majority of releases.

Like everyone else said milwaukee over madison for shoes. But back between 2003 to 2004 I would say madison > milwaukee for overall retro deals. Milwaukee> madison for jordans, sbs, & special releases

Milwaukee Bruhs Follow me on @Prince_John ......

B im low key surprised about milwaukee getting the coppers did yall get the eggplants last year too. When I would rock mine in the summer cats were alwaysasking me how I got my pair.

Originally Posted by OnETwO

^Only problem I have with Madison that there is only one "mom and pop" store that sells Jordan Brand.

I'm a little embarrased to say I've lived in Madison for 17 years and don't know of a Mom and Pop store that sell Jordan. Which spot is that?

Its called Joe's over on Park Street. I know they were doing construction at the strip mall it was at but I cant imagine them being closed. I haven'tbeen there in a while but they usually have some pretty good stuff.

^And the East vs Memorial game was incredible. When Nimrod hit the three and then stole the ball to get the W was absolutely mind blowing.

Highlights:

http://host.madison.com/s...;type=1&vid=1#videos

^Nimrod is nice...

Sneakaprince- they did drop, not a whole lot...like usual. Your going to have access to multiple pairs?

Ryan-hows it going? Still in Waukesha? Married?

Just an update on the Johnson Creek Outlet. I saw a full size run of the AFJ IV military blue. And they had a bunch of misc Air Forces and Prod II's in thetrue blue colorway.

not married yet, but basically we are. LOL

in west allis, we bought a house a year ago. Life is good no complaints here. As for shoes haven't bought much for a long time last pair i got was a pairof am1's for $20 at johnson creek on black friday.

How are you doing by the way?

Just an update on the Johnson Creek Outlet. I saw a full size run of the AFJ IV military blue. And they had a bunch of misc Air Forces and Prod II's in the true blue colorway.
There is a J-Creek Update freshbottoms...

Ryan-Married in '08, We had a son, 7 months old now. Teaching/Coaching at Vincent.

Have you talked to Ty at all?

I really don't think it even needs to be said, but agreed with everyone that Milwaukee is way better than Madison shoe wise. We pretty much never getanything.

I wish Madison had some stores similar to those. For SB's theres Alumni in Middleton that always has a nice selection.

As for Alumni they moved to Madison now. They are on University Ave just a little west of campus.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Sneakaprince- they did drop, not a whole lot...like usual. Your going to have access to multiple pairs?

Ok.... Yea I should have access to multiple pairs it kinda depends on the demand out here... My school has alot of DMV cats so its might be a rough one. I gotlucky lastyear with multiples of the EGGPLANTS but idk if it will be that sweet this year (i had to get up and to the store at like 6AM last year)

Totally forgot about their new location. Great spot right on University. I rarely make a stop by there unless im going to Sonic
pimp.gif

^lol, Sonic just opened up by my apartment...

Sneakaprince-nice, lets stay in contact...hopefully we get a EA soon=Red Carpets....

^ You're soo lucky lol. Its a good 35 minute drive to the that side of town for me. I love the Banana Malts.

And its nice to see some other madison heads around here. Keep this thread going.

sup miller town peeps!! happy newyear!!! hey did spacejams sell out crazy up there like they did here?? whats popping up there brandon?

Back
Top Bottom